100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

well my first week went well and i had a lovely 7lbs weight loss now this is the wobbly time for me as i always wants to see i coming off faster than it ever does but i need to keep telling myself that a loss is a loss and stick 100%

Last week i tried to get back on plan after my holidays and a whopping 7 1/2 lb gain. Unfortunately i didn't try hard enough and at wi last night sts. Today i have just completed my first 100% day, weighed and measured all healthy extras and have had 7 syns. All my meals have had 1/3 superfree. Really really going to shift some of that gain this week.

Heres to another 100% day tomorrow

Yesterday went very well indeed so on to day 2! and still feeling good planned all my food for today might sit and plan the next couple of days as well! can't wait for wi! i want it to really show

Yesterday in work all I could smell was chips! And went for a few drinks after work (diet coke as I was driving ) and fancied going to the chippy! Ahh well I resisted. Day 10 over. I'm on day 11 now! I want a big loss on Monday for being so good xxx

Day 2 for me, stayed within my syns the other 2 days but not within my target syns, if that makes sense, I'm trying to have only 5-8 syns a day to save some for a party tomorrow. Had 15 the other 2 days this week so guess I'll be off the wagon again tomorrow. Oh well, sunday is another new day :)

Hi ladies! Just back from a weekend away in Dublin to see Take That (wow wow wow lol). While my food was fairly good (one Burger King but rest ok) it was the drink that did me in eek. Sooooo tomorrow I'm back to 100%, had really got my act together this past month so don't want to let the weekend away throw me off course! WI on Sat & any loss would be MOST welcome :) x

Hi, can I join in here. I really need to get back on track after a couple of bad weeks!!! Had a gain of 1.5lbs last wednesday, get weighed again tomorrow and I know i'm facing at least the same gain, or a bigger one :(

I'm determined to stick to it 100% after weigh in but could really do with some support.

You're all doing so well at sticking to 100% so well done to you all.

Consider me back at day one. I was 100% 6 out of 7 days this week, i had chilli and chips while out (it was either that or a burger) i only ate half. And a few chocs from a box of roses. So i was absolutly gutted to see a half a pound gain!!! My boyf took me on a date last night ( after wi) and i had jd chicken chips and corn, i even had the cheesecake. But u no what i really enjoyed myself! Woke up this morning determind for a fab week!! So back to day one xxx

Been 100% today - woohoo. 10 matchmakers (THATS dedication, lol), sw fish and chips, tesco light choices couscous with roasted veg, wholemeal toast and 2 mullerlights. Hehe. Roll on day 2

100% today, hopefully i can manage a 100% week as i need to get back on track

So far so good on day 3, had 2.5 syns so far and 2.5 for my tea (although I may treat myself to a bit of extra puff pastry) so maybe even enough for some light choices ice cream and strawberries, nom nom although may be a bit cold for ice cream today. Haha.

honk if you were 100% today!

I got this from an old forum i used to go in basically you honk if you was 100% for the day so i will start ;-)

Honk 100% ;-)

Welcome to the honk train well done!

Honk, back on plan after a weekend away

Honk 100% today! Decided to give up weekly WI and weigh monthly instead - am finding it leaves room in my head to think about food I really want to eat, because there are no mind games going on in there juggling numbers! Early days yet, but we shall see.....

Back