100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Wow! Look at y'all go! I need some of that willpower from our hardcore honker!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honk 2 sins used

Honk!! I had a bad day yesterday so 100% today :D

Honk (reboot day 2 lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honk :) Walked round local fair too and resisted ice cream & hot dogs so well chuffed with myself :)

Honk!! I went to a fair today and resiste hot dogs & ice cream so im well chuffed with myself hehe :D

Honk day 5 12 syns used

Honk day 11 :) been very good today went out to an Italian restaurant but had spaghetti in tomato & herb sauce and fruit salad for pud estimate 6 syns used today :)

Honk for the entire week and what do I get for my troubles???? A * week and a sts :(. Will be going back to red days instead now as Ee just doesn't work for me. I even managed to avoid all the rubbish on offer at Legoland yesterday and whilst everyone of my party sat with burger and chips I dutifully munched on an apple....wish I'd gone for an icecream now :( ....actually no I dont.

Friday, Sat & Sun Honk! Honk! Honk!

Honk for the entire week and what do I get for my troubles???? A * week and a sts :(. Will be going back to red days instead now as Ee just doesn't work for me. I even managed to avoid all the rubbish on offer at Legoland yesterday and whilst everyone of my party sat with burger and chips I dutifully munched on an apple....wish I'd gone for an icecream now :( ....actually no I dont.

Same, was a little angel and got a 1.5lb gain for my troubles. And I didn't snack or drink any alcohol at a party.
We'll do well next week, pet. ;)

HONK for yesterday, was tested at a BBQ but ate my own lean mince burgers and lots of strawberries :) (Day 36) (I'll honk for today later on)

Same, was a little angel and got a 1.5lb gain for my troubles. And I didn't snack or drink any alcohol at a party.
We'll do well next week, pet. ;)

Yep, me too........... go figure :confused:

I can honk as much as I please, but the fat stays put at moment :sigh:

Back