100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk today- day 3.

Honk - 7 syns - Day 1 AGAIN!

Last edited:
Honk (except I haven't had me HExA yet so will do that now).

Honk day 13 :)

Honk from me again today !

Although I used 10 syns on 2 slices of bread lol

HONK (Day 37!!)

Honk day 6, 10 syns and just need to finish off my hexa

Honk for yesterday - day 3 (10 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honk! (day 4)

I have to be 100% today, WI tomorrow and I was very bad on Saturday I had a subway followed by a pretzel and 3 packets of crisps and 3 bars of chocolate!! Then when I got home from work I had a few glasses of wine and smoked applewood cheese :-( god help me tomorrow lol

I have to be 100% today, WI tomorrow and I was very bad on Saturday I had a subway followed by a pretzel and 3 packets of crisps and 3 bars of chocolate!! Then when I got home from work I had a few glasses of wine and smoked applewood cheese :-( god help me tomorrow lol

Whoops!!!

Insaniti said:

i have had a bad few days i need 100% today as my wi is also tomorrow Im expecting a gain so:-(

This is my first EVER week of 100% (largely thanks to you guys on this forum). Feel great, only thing is I've a pound on on the scales this morning - weigh in is tomorrow. Anyone else had a gain after 100% week?
I was losing by exercising (which I'm still doing) and eating badly. Not gonna be a happy bunny to see a gain - if I see one. And it's not star week for another fortnight, still got that joy to come!!

Any ideas?!

Back