100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Day 4 done and dusted - 100% so honk, honk

Honk! 8 syns today :)

Honk day 30- 7 1/2 syns (i nommed a brownie while i was out with friends- only a diddy one- but a lot of syns :O)

wow what yogurt was that ?

i am honking for today to keep me on the straight and narrow 6 syns so far and will use 2 on an options

Going to meet friends for a 30th college reunion tomorrow YIKES where did those years go ? So doubt I will be honking tomorrow or saturday :)

Lol it was onken natural yoghurt, confession time it was a kilo pot. I had half of it with apples for breakfast, then the other half cos it was lush for tea with apples and prunes. It was a bargain at 69p for a kg pot I have another one in the fridge so am going to go and get some strawberries and kiwi fruits in a bit and again having half for breakfast and then half for tea tonight before going to work. I wouldn't normally eat like this but it is really nice and I don't like wasting food. Still keeping to 15 syns a day just :8855:

Still 15 syns seems a lot did you find that on syns online or use the online calculater?

Just looked at the syns of some onken yogurt and was surprised I have in the past had a 1kg pot from costco and it was delicous (it was the 9 syn one for the whole pot)

Last edited:
Honk! for Thursday :)

Still 15 syns seems a lot did you find that on syns online or use the online calculater?

Just looked at the syns of some onken yogurt and was surprised I have in the past had a 1kg pot from costco and it was delicous (it was the 9 syn one for the whole pot)
Yes I did the syns online and put free food yoghurt it came up at 7.5 syns for 500g. I used the calculator as couldn't find it in the branded section.

Honk honk! 13syns for me :)

Honk day 79 8 syns today

Honk- day 31- 4 1/2 syns (once i've finished nomming my eton mess)

HONK for today and yesterday (Day 12)

Honk for me too! Day 4 of my superfree challenge complete, Yeh!!!
Just need to survive the weekend now, eek.

x

Back