100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk day one. Lets try again

Honk !

Honk day 83 :) 7 syns one more day & it will be 12 weeks of honking :D

honk day 34- 9 1/2 syns

that's 48.5 syns for the week (averaging just under 7 syns a day)

Honk

Honk honk honk honk honk honk lol xx

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk!

Honk day 84 8 syns and very happy as another 2.5lb loss tonight

Honk honk honk

Honk- day 35 (woo- 5 whole weeks of honking!)

no syns today- I was going to have a couple of pieces of toast with philly light....then syn the hifi bar i had at weigh in and the milk i had in my tea....but the bread had a fur coat on :jelous:

So having another hifi bar as my HEB and had a glass of milk and another cup of tea for my HEA

Really disappointed with my 1.5lb loss this week- totally going for a good one next tuesday! Watch this space :)

little_bubblez said:
Honk- day 35 (woo- 5 whole weeks of honking!)

no syns today- I was going to have a couple of pieces of toast with philly light....then syn the hifi bar i had at weigh in and the milk i had in my tea....but the bread had a fur coat on :jelous:

So having another hifi bar as my HEB and had a glass of milk and another cup of tea for my HEA

Really disappointed with my 1.5lb loss this week- totally going for a good one next tuesday! Watch this space :)

I hate the whole bread in fur coats situation, especially when you have worked yourself up for it!
Dont be disappointed with your loss, 1.5lb is great, always remember slow and steady wins the race :) plus if you carry on like that, it means over a stone will be gone by xmas!!!!!!!

Back