100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk day 39- 5 syns ^_^

Honk day 89 for all it's worth . Sure I'm
Not going to be rewarded for being good this week :(

Honk for every day this week x

Mrs Big B why so down the last few days have you been scale hopping?

honk for yesterday and today I did have more syns yesterday but planned as was being fed by my ex boss at a 5 yr olds party so no control over the food, and over the last four days it evens out :)

Honk day 89 for all it's worth . Sure I'm
Not going to be rewarded for being good this week :(

See you've said that a few times- and still lost 2.5lb or more a week- which is more than the healthy amount according to doctors ;)

Don't worry- I'm sure you've done well :) but even if you don't do as well this week- you are averaging over 4lb a week- i would KILL for losses like you- i was 100% all week last week- and lost a sad 1.5lb- considering I am not even half way to target- I am not ready for my losses to slow down- which according to professionals, is normal after losing weight for a period of time

chin up :)

Honk-day 40, 9 syns :)

Day 2 :)

Derbynanny said:
Mrs Big B why so down the last few days have you been scale hopping?

honk for yesterday and today I did have more syns yesterday but planned as was being fed by my ex boss at a 5 yr olds party so no control over the food, and over the last four days it evens out :)

Yes sadly lol * slaps wrists*

little_bubblez said:
See you've said that a few times- and still lost 2.5lb or more a week- which is more than the healthy amount according to doctors ;)

Don't worry- I'm sure you've done well :) but even if you don't do as well this week- you are averaging over 4lb a week- i would KILL for losses like you- i was 100% all week last week- and lost a sad 1.5lb- considering I am not even half way to target- I am not ready for my losses to slow down- which according to professionals, is normal after losing weight for a period of time

chin up :)

I know I've done really well been really lucky . I week won't bother me too much I suppose I'm scared I'm going to struggle to loose the rest . I too have been soo good again done loads of excersise & walking . We'll see tommorow . Been reading up on plateaus and feel a bit better . Thanks though xx

Bubblez and Mrs big B as usual very inspiring. Mrs Big B throw out the scales !! You have done fantastic and not had one single maintain or gain yet, and have not even weighed in yet so never know what the real scales will say but one week of a sts does not a plateau make keep your chin up and keep up the good work

Little Bubblez i am not sure if you got the message I sent you but your story on your blog really inspired me and i am here rooting for you for a better loss this week, but also don't get disheartened about the smaller losses unfortunately our bodies are not machines :)

Derbynanny said:
Bubblez and Mrs big B as usual very inspiring. Mrs Big B throw out the scales !! You have done fantastic and not had one single maintain or gain yet, and have not even weighed in yet so never know what the real scales will say but one week of a sts does not a plateau make keep your chin up and keep up the good work

Little Bubblez i am not sure if you got the message I sent you but your story on your blog really inspired me and i am here rooting for you for a better loss this week, but also don't get disheartened about the smaller losses unfortunately our bodies are not machines :)

Thank Hun :) I really dont think I could lol . Just a bit frustrated being so good and my hubby and son ate supper & pudding from pizza hut last Tuesday . I came back from wi ate salad & jacket potato . Saturday they all had lunch at burger king. I sat there eating fruit . I've put in so much again this week. Just hoping for something back even just 0.5 or 1lb will do me

I know I've done really well been really lucky . I week won't bother me too much I suppose I'm scared I'm going to struggle to loose the rest . I too have been soo good again done loads of excersise & walking . We'll see tommorow . Been reading up on plateaus and feel a bit better . Thanks though xx

It might just be a "wall" week. Everyone has them :) Sometimes we have a poop loss but make up for it the next week. But I'm worried that I'm going to slow down too- and I have over 5 1/2 stone to go :(

Hi hun- sorry my computer went funny as I tried to reply- then forgot to re-type out the message. Thanks for reading it! I always appreciate people reading it and commenting :)

I'm feeling more positive- i'm eating right and exercising- if i dont get huge losses that's ok- i just need to work harder, focus on certain places (like my arms and belly) and exercise more. I'll get there eventually- i just need to keep positive :)

Hooooooooooonnnnkkkk day 90 10 syns today :)

Back