100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

No honk for me yesterday as I was out for a curry and I don't know how many syns, although it was probably within the 15 as it was buffet half my plate was salad and I had rogan rosh and dahl both of which are 6.5 syns for an average portion and I had small portions.

LittleFlutterby said:
the awesome feeling when you realise that the muller light you nommed on before was indeed syn free...wahoo

hooooooooooooooooooonk- 4.5 syns- didja miss me??? :)

As a matter of fact yes I did wonder why you hadn't been honking . Hope it was because you were having a few treats to celebrate your amazing losses the last 2 weeks :)

Double honk for Wednesday and Thursday.

Gotta say, today is looking pretty honking good too ;)

Honk 3 days :D

As a matter of fact yes I did wonder why you hadn't been honking . Hope it was because you were having a few treats to celebrate your amazing losses the last 2 weeks :)

kinda- i've just been really lax lately- nomming everything in sight! done lots of body magic so hoping that i haven't done too much damage!

managed to dodge the cake last night which gave me a great boost. only had about 3 1/2 syns so far today- not sure what i'm having after work- probably quiche but might just have some syn free stuff with it, rather than another packet of cous cous lol.

going to take a hifi light bar with me (second half of my heb) so i'm not too hungry!

LittleFlutterby said:
kinda- i've just been really lax lately- nomming everything in sight! done lots of body magic so hoping that i haven't done too much damage!

managed to dodge the cake last night which gave me a great boost. only had about 3 1/2 syns so far today- not sure what i'm having after work- probably quiche but might just have some syn free stuff with it, rather than another packet of cous cous lol.

going to take a hifi light bar with me (second half of my heb) so i'm not too hungry!

Great stuff :) I'm sure you'll be ok xx

Honk :)

Honk 7.5 syns including a yummy Chinese for 5.5 syns can't complain at that :)

Honk honk
100% - Day 3 :D

honk! 6 syns :)

ate like a pig today though :\

Back