100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

100% today,,proud and looking forward to tomorrow

Sorry, but I wouldn't class that as being 100%
The plan says we should enjoy 5-15 Syns per day - you really ought to try and have at least 5 each day, as Syns are a key part of the plan.

i think that as long as you're not under your weekly syns then you're still on plan

some people have a bottle of wine at the weekends and save a few extra syns over a few days to have that bottle. That is still technically on plan.

Also- if you've had a day where you've had not many syns- why force yourself to eat when you don't need/want to. SW says eat until you're satisfied. So if you've had less than 5 syns but not hungry do you eat unnecessarily, therefore not follow the plan because you're overeating?

I guess it's what works for the individual- if you have at least 5, that's fine, if someone wants to have less than 5, as long as they're not doing it every day and not going without, then that is surely fine too.

Saying that-

honk- 3 syns- and really can't eat anything else, so not gonna ;)

LittleFlutterby said:
i think that as long as you're not under your weekly syns then you're still on plan

some people have a bottle of wine at the weekends and save a few extra syns over a few days to have that bottle. That is still technically on plan.

Also- if you've had a day where you've had not many syns- why force yourself to eat when you don't need/want to. SW says eat until you're satisfied. So if you've had less than 5 syns but not hungry do you eat unnecessarily, therefore not follow the plan because you're overeating?

I guess it's what works for the individual- if you have at least 5, that's fine, if someone wants to have less than 5, as long as they're not doing it every day and not going without, then that is surely fine too.

Saying that-

honk- 3 syns- and really can't eat anything else, so not gonna ;)

Tee hee well put hunni . Technically I have been on plan 100% since starting then because I've never had the full 105 syns any week since joining lol

Tee hee well put hunni . Technically I have been on plan 100% since starting then because I've never had the full 105 syns any week since joining lol

oh i think i've had 105 syns twice.

i meant the bottom end- 35 syns for the week ;)

it's recommended that you have at least 5 a day, it's not advised that you save them, but they are your syns, you use them as you see fit.

if they start affecting your losses, that's when you need to start changing what you're doing. ;)

(that's a general "you" btw, not aimed at you Lisa ;) x)

Hooonk 10 syns could easily be more if it wasn't for my willpower

HONK!!!

Third 100% day running - 15 Syns for me today :)

alas no honking...just had a mini binge...

didnt go much over- but still...no honk!

back on it now! not tomorrow, or i'll nom more!

Last edited:
I want to honk, but I'm having issues haha. I've only had 3 syns. I'm not particularly hungry but I wouldn't mind a piece of toast with some cheese or something. Could easily go without though. I'm just struggling a bit because on tuesday I went majorly over and I did kind of want to make up for it for the rest of the week by not having many, but I know this is an opinion that isn't shared by lots of SWers. So I'm wavering a bit.

Honk 12.5 syns high for me but sooo worth it
4.5 syns choc Phili
3.5 digestive biscuit which I put the Phili on yummy
2 syns choc orange options
2 syns 2 tsp honey
0.5 sugar free jelly

Back