100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Not 100% sure if it's a honk had 8 syns & a Chinese plain boiled rice & chicken & fresh tomatoes but I'm honking for the hell of it . Flexi day tommorow so see you all Sunday for lots more honking :)

honk! 7 syns so far- but going to have a hot choc before bed

so 9 syns- pushing the boat out tonight ;) haha

Honk since Tuesday! :D:D

honk honk 11 syns x

honk!

11 syns *omg* lol.

I enjoyed an awesome (it was awesome) creme egg- 9 syns :O but totally worth it ;) heehee

Hello everyone,

I really want to join Slimming World, went to a meeting and signed up. However after a couple of weeks I just can't stick to going to the meetings as I work shifts and just don't have the time to go each week. I was wondering if anyone else had this, and if it works just going it alone at home, and weighing myself each week. I understand the plan, but just don't know if it works without going to the meeting?

Yes it works, if it's right for you.

I'm on my own at home this time and actually am finding it easier because if I mess up I only have myself to answer to. Before the pressure of public weigh in lead me to do silly things like not eat at all on weigh in day if I thought I might gain.

I get all the support I need here on minimins and there is always someone that knows the answer to any question!

There is a sticky thread for doing SW at home so I suggest you start there.

Honk - 3 days (4 at the end of this day!) xx

Honk for yesterday - day 7 - 9 syns for a slice of cake.

Back