100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk :)

Honk

*jealous of all the Saturday night honkers* - Well done guys, determined this will be me next week x

HONK!!! So proud of myself.

Honk - 4th day in a row - this thread is really working for me - thank u emmajoyce for starting it off!!

Honk!

Honk! Completed my first long haul flight where I completely kept to plan and resisted all the high syn treats and goodies around me. I am a regular flier with work and this was a real achievement for me :-D

HONK for yesterday (day 7)

well...had 15.5 syns but had spares from the rest of the week so I think it still deserves a HONK!!!

Honk! Completed my first long haul flight where I completely kept to plan and resisted all the high syn treats and goodies around me. I am a regular flier with work and this was a real achievement for me :-D

Oh! I thought all that stuff was zero calories when consumed 30,000 feet up?!

Seriously though - not much to do on long hauls except read, eat, sleep, eat, film, eat ......so really well done!

Gosh - your transformation is amazing! You look like a totally different person. Well done you - keep going! I see you are nearing your anniversary? You are an inspiration :)

Oh! I thought all that stuff was zero calories when consumed 30,000 feet up?!

Seriously though - not much to do on long hauls except read, eat, sleep, eat, film, eat ......so really well done!

Thank you upndown! Not only do you just want to eat lots when you're in the sky (the food is just sitting there for hours on end, I swear its almost sending you messages saying 'eat me!' Haha) but it feels like everything onboard has such a high syn value unless you go for the fruit plate option :-( I've read through the last few days on this thread- well done to you too!

Back