100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Thanks girls. We're trying to find out what caused my miscarriages. We're a bit closer and hopefully have an action plan in place for when we start trying again in a few months!
I shall be back on plan in the morning nd honking tomorrow evening!

very proud to do a great big HONK for yesterday.
Day 2 xx

Thanks girls. We're trying to find out what caused my miscarriages. We're a bit closer and hopefully have an action plan in place for when we start trying again in a few months!
I shall be back on plan in the morning nd honking tomorrow evening!

Hope everything goes well for youx

Day 2 xx

Well done - I'm just about hanging on in there too (but feeling determined). Hope today goes well for you.

Day 2 xx

Thanks if it was you who sent me a reputation comment - much appreciated (can't see sender's name tho' or is it just me?!)

Thx for your concern - u know now I've been away - did u notice I didn't honk for yesterday (Weds) did so well on Mon & Tues and ok till late yest and started on treats!

You can do it!

I tend to give myself a Thursday as a flexible day sigh!!

Oh well strict red day today!

Thanks girls. We're trying to find out what caused my miscarriages. We're a bit closer and hopefully have an action plan in place for when we start trying again in a few months! I shall be back on plan in the morning nd honking tomorrow evening!
Hope they find answers soon. My friend was in similar place and have birth in January with great support from her doctors xx

You can do it!

I tend to give myself a Thursday as a flexible day sigh!!

Oh well strict red day today!

Yes I give myself a treat (or 2, 3..) on WI day to keep me sane!!

I did Success Express yest and will try to do it again today - I've only lost 1.25lbs in last 2 weeks so want to improve on that!

Enjoy ur weekend.

Thanks, it's lovely to hear of success stories. Makes me feel a little more hopeful. :)

Hi -my sister in law was in the same position and had 3 IVF attempts - she started to miscarry but found out she was having twins and had kept one foetus - who turned out to be a beautiful baby girl - she's just turned 18!!

Hi -my sister in law was in the same position and had 3 IVF attempts - she started to miscarry but found out she was having twins and had kept one foetus - who turned out to be a beautiful baby girl - she's just turned 18!!

It must have been very tough loosing one of her twins. She must have been terrified for the rest of the pregnancy! I've been pregnant 3 times and lost all 3. So it looks like I'm coeliac and also might have an auto immune which causes clotting issues! Hopefully we'll have def answers soon so that we can move on.

It must have been very tough loosing one of her twins. She must have been terrified for the rest of the pregnancy! I've been pregnant 3 times and lost all 3. So it looks like I'm coeliac and also might have an auto immune which causes clotting issues! Hopefully we'll have def answers soon so that we can move on.

Yes it was a stressful time - you too have had very tough times - I feel for you - I hope you are able to move on soonx

Back