100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk for me on Day 2 of Success Express on Slimming World!!

Honk! Had issues with my A choice today...I've been away with work again, just got back to the UK, and thought I'd have milk as my A, nice and simple to measure out...except the carton was in Russian and I have no idea if it was skimmed, semi, whole..:and it tasted really different to UK milk so I really couldn't tell!

Honk for thurs and fri :) I'm on a roll since Wednesday

Honk - 3rd day on Slimming World Success Express!!

Well done to all Saturday Honkers - don't you think it should be a double honk on Sat and treble on Sun - or am I the only one who finds it tougher at the weekend??

Honk - 3rd day on Slimming World Success Express!!

Well done to all Saturday Honkers - don't you think it should be a double honk on Sat and treble on Sun - or am I the only one who finds it tougher at the weekend??

you definitely deserve a double honk if it is the weekend AND you are doing success express!

honk for me too

you definitely deserve a double honk if it is the weekend AND you are doing success express!

honk for me too

Thanks - driven to do Success Express cos I've only lost 1.25lbs over the last fortnight - want a good loss at Weds WI - but not sure if I'll last on Succ Exp that long!

You've got off to a great start - you'll get ur half stone I bet this week - well done!

Honk. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back