100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk. Day 2 back on wagon! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honk. Day 2 back on wagon! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Bubbles - ur doing great!! Will pop to 'see' u nowx

Honkity honk - even tho' I nearly lost it when I had a sneaky weigh this morning (day before WI) and scales are stubbornly where they were last week :eek: and that's after a mega hard on plan week!!!

Honk!

Honking for yesterday and today :)

yes this week's been ok - it needed to be last Weds I decided to turn that WI day into a treat day - had 38 syns :eek: so allowed myself 5 syns a day after that and have had 50 over the week - so pleased but had a snaky ~WI this morning and had a fit cos I sts - u'll here my scream if I haven't lost a half pound at 2moro's WI - I have a perfect week!! how about u?

Not the worst but not the best either! Thursday after work myself and a work buddy said we'd go for 'one drink' after work... well to cut a long story short I didn't get home til about 1.30am so that was a major syn binge on pints of Beer - AND, the real icing on the cake: I passed the chippy on the way home and got large Taco Fries! Arghhhh!
Was kicking myself all the next day and the hangover didn't help! Lol! Been on plan rigidly since, so fingers crossed!
SO.... that was my week! Bet you are sorry you asked now! :D

No not sorry at all! Impressed u got back on the wagon so quickly tho! Hope ur rewarded on the scales!

No not sorry at all! Impressed u got back on the wagon so quickly tho! Hope ur rewarded on the scales!

We shall see dear! Hope it is equally kind to you also! :)

Btw, my mate has christened the WI scales in our class as 'Prunella' - as in Prunella Scales (Groan! I know! :D )
Lol!

We shall see dear! Hope it is equally kind to you also! :)

Btw, my mate has christened the WI scales in our class as 'Prunella' - as in Prunella Scales (Groan! I know! :D )
Lol!

LOL! I'll be calling mine De Vil as in Cruella as I throw them out the window - if they don't show me a loss!

Night Nigth - signing out!!

HONK for yesterdays syn-free day

Back