100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk - just as well as it's WI first thing 2moro :eek: my scales are swinging between a half pound and a pound loss - wd be happy with that after an upndown week!!

HONK! A week of honks in a row :)

Honk

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Lost a pound at class today - 6lbs to go to get to target :woohoo:had my usual WI treats but in control today so honking

Good luck with your WI tomorrow x

Honking tonight! :)

well done -0 just tried to message u but ur in box is full apparently!

Honkkkkkk

Honk :)

Honk :)

Ur doing do well - it must be tough with the heat and having another child to look after without dieting too - if I wore a hat, I'd take it off to you - well done and best of luck for the big day!!

Just had a look and you are right! Can't seem to delete any on my phone though - will do it tomorrow at work x :)

ok - no probs - nothing urgent to report!

Embarrassed to have to withdraw yesterday's honk - couldn't sleep so got up and had a massive blowout :eatdrink051:- clever eh?? Trying to earn a honk today tho'

Ur doing do well - it must be tough with the heat and having another child to look after without dieting too - if I wore a hat, I'd take it off to you - well done and best of luck for the big day!!

aww thank you! Yes its hard some days but i want to be as good as possible!! Hoping what ive gained in pregnancy will drop off nice and fast though, as even though im on plan pretty much most of the time im still gaining loads!

Due date is 12 days away! so baby could come anytime really :) x

I came downstairs cos I cdn't sleep - then started on sugary stuff then felt :sign0137: so moved onto savoury - went bonkers - so will have to take care the rest of the week - but it's a Bank Hol :eek: - been ok so far but it's a long time till bedtime!! Hope ur doing ok?

I came downstairs cos I cdn't sleep - then started on sugary stuff then felt :sign0137: so moved onto savoury - went bonkers - so will have to take care the rest of the week - but it's a Bank Hol :eek: - been ok so far but it's a long time till bedtime!! Hope ur doing ok?

I hear ya! It happens to us all, why do we do it?!??? We are gluttons for punishment lol x I know it'll be hard for the rest of the week but you can do it! You better - I need you to keep me on the straight and narrow! :)

As for me, had a good day - Guess I'll know exactly how good in an hour or so! ;)

Back