100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I was up 1.5 this week :( but I got back on track this week and I'm well under my 15 syns for today so I'm hoping to lose that 1.5 this week! Would love 3 to get my 3.5 award but it's doubtful!

Honk, even got to have 2 small flutes of 5% wine :)

I was up 1.5 this week :( but I got back on track this week and I'm well under my 15 syns for today so I'm hoping to lose that 1.5 this week! Would love 3 to get my 3.5 award but it's doubtful!

Well done for getting back on track - it's hard isn't it? My sign in name tells u how inconsistent I am :rolleyes: You cd get ur 3.5 award next week tho'!! That'd be a great achievement - good luckx

tell me about it! I think I got used to having sugar and alot of carbs again so when I restarted sw I was on a come down from them and the alcohol so I found the first few days very tough!

I'll honk in advance, I will be drinking later on but once it gets past midnight that will be taken off tomorrow's syns :D

Honk :) shouldve been a honk yesterday but my chinese came with battered chicken so went over syns!!!

Honk :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

yup :)

Honk for last 2 days

And a double honk from me too :)

Been alittle bit rocky lately but I am back!! I shall be updating tonight with a 100% honk after today!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

:break_diet:well and truly fallen off wagon:

a small puncture on Monday :confused:
wheel wobble yest (Tues) :sigh:

early signs of complete write off today (Weds) :eek: but.....

publicly promise to be Honking on Thurs :) (fingers crossed!)

honk!

Honk :D

Honk for yest and today :)

Back