100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Honk!

Honk yesterday

Honk for Thursday

Honk

Hey everyone,

In 7 weeks now i have lost two stone thanks to slimming world. However tonight at work the children at my school are doing us an afternoon tea. Theyve made cupcakes, brownies and scones. I am really worried as I dont want to not eat anything or upset them.
What do i do!!! I am worried it could cost me far too many syns that even my zumba tonight couldnt counteract! HELP

Hey everyone,

In 7 weeks now i have lost two stone thanks to slimming world. However tonight at work the children at my school are doing us an afternoon tea. Theyve made cupcakes, brownies and scones. I am really worried as I dont want to not eat anything or upset them.
What do i do!!! I am worried it could cost me far too many syns that even my zumba tonight couldnt counteract! HELP

Could you take your own food? maybe make some SW friendly snacks a long with you for them to eat too.

Honk day 15 :)

Hi everyone
Am new to this thread and not quite ready to honk just yet but am trying to find a nice local SW group I've had 6 months doing it online and lost 1st 7 lbs but it's slowly creeping back on and eating habits are just stupid again!! Need big kick in the butt so feel free to do that.. Well done everyone x

Back