100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Hi guys...im new to slimming worlld....well...im starting on monday cos haven't had time to go to group yet so monday im going.....i turnedd vegan on new years day and lost 19 pounds but the weight loss is too slow so my friend recommended slimming world....i dont think ill be eating red meat anymore and dont think i want cheese and cows milk anymore....myt still stick to dairy free but just wanted to ask if you have any breakfast ideas?

Last edited:
Hi guys...im new to slimming worlld....well...im starting on monday cos haven't had time to go to group yet so monday im going.....i turnedd vegan on new years day and lost 19 pounds but the weight loss is too slow so my friend recommended slimming world....i dont think ill be eating red meat anymore and dont think i want cheese and cows milk anymore....myt still stick to dairy free but just wanted to ask if you have any breakfast ideas?

Hi
Beans on wholemeal toast? Beans are free and wholemeal bread can be your healthy extra b.. X

I'm new here, so just finding my feet... I've been 100% on the plan for 22 days (keeping a diary). I had been on and off, losing weight inconsistently so decided to start fresh, and write down everything, free or syns. Surprise, surprise... it's working!!!! Lost 3lb, then 1lb, and 3.5lbs this week.

I'm new here, so just finding my feet... I've been 100% on the plan for 22 days (keeping a diary). I had been on and off, losing weight inconsistently so decided to start fresh, and write down everything, free or syns. Surprise, surprise... it's working!!!! Lost 3lb, then 1lb, and 3.5lbs this week.

Well done and good luck

Honk Thursday

I know the day isn't over yet, but food-wise I have it marked it as a good one :)

I love the idea of 1 day at a time, simple and manageable is the key, hope everyone's had a good day :)

Back