100% weekend!!

Lets do it girlies!! :D another 100% weekend! and remember if ur feeling tempted hit the ww panic button!!!! xxxx

I'm going for a 100% weekend this week. Got a meal out on Friday night, and i'm sticking to a main meal and NOT having a pudding. Which is like unknown territory for me!! XD

Was so determined to have a 100% week and forgot I had this coming up! Will be a learning curve for sure :p

We can do it though :D good luck for ur meal hannata! ur braver than me, ive been trying to avoid meals out/nights out etc! but its my birthday next week! eeeek! xx

Well after my dismal weekend, I put on 1lb on Tuesday :-S so THIS weekend is 100%!! I'm going out on Saturday night but I'll drink gin and slim tonic 2pp so I will stick to my weeklies. I HaVE to lose this 1lb gain.... x

Lost 2lb this week, so deffo got the motivation for another 100% weekend! Whose with meeee? x

Lost 2lb this week, so deffo got the motivation for another 100% weekend! Whose with meeee? x

Yes! I lost this week, so I am defo on track for another 100% weekend! :)

Last night we has friends round and I cooked us a weight watchers meal: one tray lemon and garlic chicken with wedges, it was delicious and only 8 points! I had some garlic bread and then 5 barcardi breezers. There is debate on whether they are 1point or not but as last night was first and only time I intend to break into my weeklies til weigh in, I don't think it matters. Sooo am def on track to keep up 100%!
Keep up the positivity! Xx

I allocate my weeklies at the start of the week so I've got a set amount to work with. Friday night (after breakfast and lunch) I had 36 pp to play with, went out had a chicken a la king, 2 vodka diet coke, couple of wee courtesy chocs, a bag of pink n whites, and a barcardi breezer (100 kcal)!! Was alright with that as I could have done a lot more damage... didn't eat a lot of my main meal as they made me way too much! I calculated about 16pp for everything but the meal, so another 20 should cover the chicken a la king.

Normally I have saturday as my +17pp day, but i've decided to dedicate that to my friday night, and have fridays quota today. I did stay under my friday quota, but I don't want to chance miscalculations, nor do I want to eat a lot 2 nights in a row (bad habit!!) so I feel like I have stayed 100%. Thats what I love about ww, I can do this and not feel really guilty for messing it up!

I must say my weekends are getting a lot easier now my eating habits are changing

I think the new plan makes it easier to stay positive. Having 29 dailies makes it easier for me to say 'I've had a crap day but start again tomorrow' whereas with old plan if i went over points that was me pretty much gone til weigh in. X

Hope everyone is still 100%?? :D i am!, im even having a bbq today ww style! i love this plan u can literally eat anything! :D

Im on a -100% weekend :( so upset wiv myself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im on a -100% weekend :( so upset wiv myself x

Big hugs!!!!

I am kinda on a wobbly myself, ive been allocating a certain number of pp's everyday so its varied, went over by 2pp yesterday and gone over by 2pp today again! But I shall just take that 4pp away from a day or two in the week (all coming out of weeklies, do not worry! ^^)

Try not to be down kelsey hun, just have a 100% week this week :D

I cant believe i have done 14days 100%!!! I am SO proud of myself! :D

Nicola87 said:
Hope everyone is still 100%?? :D i am!, im even having a bbq today ww style! i love this plan u can literally eat anything! :D

Yes coped well this wk end considering it was mothers day. Yum a BBQ sounds tempting lol. This plan is defiantly the best plan I have ever done love it love it love it

Yes coped well this wk end considering it was mothers day. Yum a BBQ sounds tempting lol. This plan is defiantly the best plan I have ever done love it love it love it

I agree michelle, its so versatile! :D can have anything aslong as its pointed, but i think it teaches you to make the right, healthier choices because u think, why have a choc bar for 5 points when i can have a jacket potato, salad and some chicken for that! haha :D

The beauty is you can still treat yourself and not feel guilty, everything in moderation etc etc :) xxx

100% weekend done!! and 3lb lighter!! yayyyy x

Wooo! :D

Back