ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

Mifford said:
see now the fact you stuck to within your points is one positive. The fact you didn't resort to chocolate and resisted is a second positive. And the exercise is a third.

Three positives for yesterday it is then :)

I've missed a few weigh ins lately and will miss a few others for evening games at the footie (even worse - I end up eating crap when I'm there too as I don't get much option) but I use the e-source to do all my recording and pointing and the iphone app so it works out as being worth the money for me to do the monthly pass still.

Do you do online or are you flying solo?

I'm happy to have a reward chart emailed to me if that's possible - I can pm you my email address ;) Alternatively I may have to come up with my own design over the weekend with little rewards as I go - I like the idea of putting something so visual on my fridge to remind me every day to be aware of what I'm eating, or not eating as happens more often in my case.

Here's to another positive day today. Sparkles I'm just waiting for my Beck book to arrive and then once I've looked through it I'm all for buddying up if it helps :)

Am more than happy to send the chart if you pm me your e-mail :)
Will send it tonight when OH is home as want to send the right format lol ;)
The heart spaces on the chart are for if I've done something postive or had a mini victory - I love having something so visual & got lots of bright stickers to make it more colourful :)

I'm flying totally solo - I used to use e-source with my monthly pass but using this board & my phone app does the same job for me really :) if I really get stuck I would consider going back to class even just for the support.

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

job done :)

Thanks - I can't wait to start sticking reward stars everywhere and making me look good to all and sundry lol

Mifford said:
see now the fact you stuck to within your points is one positive. The fact you didn't resort to chocolate and resisted is a second positive. And the exercise is a third.

Three positives for yesterday it is then :)

I've missed a few weigh ins lately and will miss a few others for evening games at the footie (even worse - I end up eating crap when I'm there too as I don't get much option) but I use the e-source to do all my recording and pointing and the iphone app so it works out as being worth the money for me to do the monthly pass still.

Do you do online or are you flying solo?

I'm happy to have a reward chart emailed to me if that's possible - I can pm you my email address ;) Alternatively I may have to come up with my own design over the weekend with little rewards as I go - I like the idea of putting something so visual on my fridge to remind me every day to be aware of what I'm eating, or not eating as happens more often in my case.

Here's to another positive day today. Sparkles I'm just waiting for my Beck book to arrive and then once I've looked through it I'm all for buddying up if it helps :)

Definitely! :)

star chart arrived without a problem - its awesome THANK YOU!!!!! I can't wait to get some little stickers and start putting them all over it as a nice visual reminder of the positive stuff. Plus when I open the fridge door for a curly wurly it might make me think twice about whether I want to make it look pretty more than I want the chocolate lol

Still waiting for my book to arrive but I'll let you know as soon as its here Sparkles :)

Awww can I have a star chart too?! Lol

Hope u are well darling! U will get there and so will I and then being big will be distant memory! X

Mifford said:
star chart arrived without a problem - its awesome THANK YOU!!!!! I can't wait to get some little stickers and start putting them all over it as a nice visual reminder of the positive stuff. Plus when I open the fridge door for a curly wurly it might make me think twice about whether I want to make it look pretty more than I want the chocolate lol

Still waiting for my book to arrive but I'll let you know as soon as its here Sparkles :)

Yay! I get my star sticker from Sainsbury's for 99p & they sparkle :)

CGx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww can I have a star chart too?! Lol

Hope u are well darling! U will get there and so will I and then being big will be distant memory! X

More than happy to send you a chart hun :) pm me your e-mail & i'll send one through :)

I'm having a dreadful few days & lack of hope & motivation but still stuck to plan even though I feel like I'm swelling up like the goodyear blimp!!
Seeing dietitian again on Tuesday - hope she will give me a bit of advice :)
Hope you are doing ok luv

CGx

U are doing brilliantly!! U can do this!! :D

I will need to find stickers! No sainsburys handy! X

We all want the star chart lol...
Can I have it too hon? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

So frisking excited to print it tomorrow! Just need stickers now :) x

Feel like a bloated Heffalump!! Urrrrg I can't explain why but I feel like I've gained a stone overnight - my tum & my face are all bloaty bloat bloat! It's all I can feel! It's WI tomorrow & even though I've had a 100% week I honestly feel bigger than ever :'(
Whinge over.

CGx

weirdly whenever I feel like I'm really bloated and not going to have a good week on the scales I always end up surprised so don't give up hope yet. As Sparkles says get drinking tonight to flush it through but just make sure you've wee'd it all out before weigh in rofl

Mifford said:
weirdly whenever I feel like I'm really bloated and not going to have a good week on the scales I always end up surprised so don't give up hope yet. As Sparkles says get drinking tonight to flush it through but just make sure you've wee'd it all out before weigh in rofl

This is exactly what's happened to me a couple of times. You might be surprised hon... Stay positive :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Big hugs! Fingers crossed x

Go girly :) x

My daily positives :)

Btw I am a chronic insomniac - it's why I'm always posting at 3am etc ;)

1. Shared a treat at Starbucks instead of having a whole cake/muffin to myself :)
(OH not so impressed with me hacking tiny bits off of his cake hehe!)

2. Went for a walk in a big park - even though 1/4 of the way in it poured down with rain & gale winds so we fled back to the car - the point is that we got out there!

3. I didn't eat even a scrap of chocolate today! This is some sort of miracle - didn't even realise till just now, yay! :D

Hey that wasn't so bad :) I was finding it really hard to think of 3 positives earlier but once I started this post they just came out :)

CGx

Back