101lb To Lose!! every pound counts =)

You are doing great :)

I can't believe I am on day 19 now, just take it one day at a time.

Exciting to hear your weight loss on Monday

congrats on getting to day 19 you must have some serious will power! lol

i stood on the scales earlier and my weight has not budged at all, i thought 3 days in i would of lost atleast a pound?x

I don't step on the scales until weigh in day if I can help it. I find it stresses me out and demoralises me.

I'm a daily weigher but it's not a good idea. I had times on my journey where the scales just refused to budge but I always lost every week. CD say that you will lose a stone a month... so one week that may be 6lbs and the following week just 2... over the space of 4 or so weeks you will find that it even out.

Of course, you have to stick to it 100% for this to happen and that's always hard! I'll never know how I did 8 weeks!

i have sort of messed up, not really badly or anything but i ate a few slices of the cooked chicken roll whilst i was making my hubbys work lunch ,i felt really bad and ended up having a cuddle and a little cry with my my hubby, .. im just moving on, im not going to let it ruin this for me seeing as it was just a few slices of chicken! wasnt liked i had a big greasy fry up and aload of chocolate or anything lol xx

There is no problem with chicken hun, don't fret!! Keep doing what your doing, hide those scales for 7 days, then weigh. You will see s good result hun

Keep up the water your doing grand Xx

i can already feel like there are going to be a quite a few times where i just need a cuddle and a cry on this diet! lol x

LOL I cry all the time Nevermind the diet! It's good to let it out

All part of the journey, your doing ace, onwards and inwards Xx

im back!! and im now at the end of day 3 :) .. only thing is, i stepped on the scales earlier for a bit of motivation and they havn't budged at all! =( last time i was on this diet i had lost 4lb by day 3 and now nothing =( now i keep thinking that on my first weigh in on tuesday im not going to have any loss! xx

Day 4 for me today, tested for ketosis as soon as I woke up and it went dark purple straight away, so I'm now in fat burning mode and loving it!! I get so excited on this diet, roll on Christmas where hopefully I'll be around 2 stone lighter :) :)

Day 5 for me today being 100% and still feeling sooo positive!! .. cant get enough of this diet. even cooking for my hubby and daughter the last 5 days has been so much easier than i thought it would be, even walked around tesco on day 3 doing the big shop and didnt even feel tempted to buy myself anything :)

my older sister is doing a fireworks party at hers tonight due to it being the only day she has been able to get off work and shes doing sausage casserole and hot chocolate and toffee apples for everyone but ive asked her to buy me chicken and mushrooms witch is what she is going to cook for me so i dont do anything to mess this diet up as i want to lose weight and be thin so much more than i want to eat!! soo excited for my first weigh in on tuesday :) :)

Oh and also me and my partner are going to the gym tomorrow and im starting the 30 day shred on monday as ive found all 3 levels on youtube so im going to plug my laptop into my tv and do it of there, literally can not wait to start it!!

SOOO HAPPY :) :)

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Day 5 for me today being 100% and still feeling sooo positive!! .. cant get enough of this diet. even cooking for my hubby and daughter the last 5 days has been so much easier than i thought it would be, even walked around tesco on day 3 doing the big shop and didnt even feel tempted to buy myself anything :)

my older sister is doing a fireworks party at hers tonight due to it being the only day she has been able to get off work and shes doing sausage casserole and hot chocolate and toffee apples for everyone but ive asked her to buy me chicken and mushrooms witch is what she is going to cook for me so i dont do anything to mess this diet up as i want to lose weight and be thin so much more than i want to eat!! soo excited for my first weigh in on tuesday :) :)

Oh and also me and my partner are going to the gym tomorrow and im starting the 30 day shred on monday as ive found all 3 levels on youtube so im going to plug my laptop into my tv and do it of there, literally can not wait to start it!!

SOOO HAPPY :) :)

Wow what a lovely positive post! You ouse motivation from every pore, very inspiring. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou very much :) :) i find this diet alot easier if im actually feeling positive about it :) xx

Hi Jodi, I'm not on S&S but seriously considering it as the doctor has given me the go ahead to do another VLCD now I've got my food issues under control a bit more.

Positivity is definitely the key! I did exante a couple of years ago, and I definitely found the days where I would dwell on the bad sides of the diet that they would be much harder! Try and turn the negatives into positives :) I used to feel deprived sometimes and it was about thinking to myself " ok so you can't have that chocolate bar now, but they will still be selling them when you get to goal and I bet they taste better when your slim" Unfortunately I was put on a medication that makes achieving ketosis impossible so I had to stop, but i wish you ton's of luck and skinny dust :)

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Thankyou very much :) :) i find this diet alot easier if im actually feeling positive about it :) xx

Couldn't agree more, I need to get myself some positivity :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi JodiLeanne - well done on getting to day 5, hope you have a great time tonight at the fireworks and manage to stick to plan :)

I'm on day 20 now but it's still hard, especially when I took the kids to McDonalds today!

You're doing great, keep going and you'll have a noticeable loss for Xmas :D

Hii everyone :) Thankyou for all your kind words, I had a lovely time at the fireworks tonight and I stuck to slim and save 100%! I'm so proud of myself, every one was sat there eating sausage casserole, macaroni cheese and then there was hot chocolate with cream and marsh mallows and profitirols and chocolate sauce and a big pavlova cake and chocolate fingers and flakes and I had 3 glasses of water, grilled chicken, boiled mushrooms an steamed broccoli and carrots!! And it was lush :) the best thing about it all was that it was so easy, I didn't even feel tempted :) :) I tested for ketosis as soon as I got home just to make sure even tho I no I was ok and it went dark purple straight away :) soo happy and can't wait for first weigh in on Tuesday :) :) hope everyone had an amazing Saturday. Xx

Thankyou!! I've just realised i wasn't even suppose to have carrots but I don't care, im still in ketosis and i don't feel like ive cheated so it's all fine :) xx

Don't worry about the carrots

Your going so so well hun :))

You will be amazed by the transformation by Xmas

Xxxx

Back