101lb To Lose!! every pound counts =)

Thankyou hun!! I'm just getting worried, I've only lost 2 lb so far and it's my first weigh in on Tuesday? Ive been 100% and I drink 3 - 4 litres of water every day so I think I'm doing everything right xx

Stay off the scales , they will budge!!

Take a fibre supplement too - if you have any toilet issues

Great stuff on the water intake, most struggle with that!!

Your doing grand xxx

It's so hard not to weigh myself, during last week I even made my hubby put them in the car and take them to work with him lol

I just want to see results now! Lol I'm so impatient, keep thinking that im not going to look any different even by Christmas but I no it will and I no its going to be soo worth it :)

Can anyone tell me if they think that this would be ok?

Stay on slim and save over Christmas but I'm going to alow my self Christmas dinner and we also have a Christmas dinner on boxing day and my were at my parents for the 27th lunch and hubby's parents for the 27th tea and then were at my Nans for new years day when she does a big buffet .. I'm not going to eat any sweets or chocolates and I'm going to stick to water, I no ill come out of ketosis but I'm hoping u should still lose a pound or two over the Christmas period as I won't be eating loads and loads xxx

Absolutely up to you if you do a planned or not for Xmas.

Just set in stone and decide a date to go back on plan. It's tough going back into ketosis which is why I stayed in k during my planned holidays etc.

Sure you'll do grand and most importantly enjoy Xmas

Xxx

i found it quite easy getting back into ketosis, it took me 4 days and i didnt have any head aches or feeling sick or anything so i think i may have been lucky there lol

ive already got a date, as im out my nans for new years day (its traditional, have been going there every new years day for about 18 years) lol im going to get back on to slim and save 100% on the 2nd of January, then aslong as im 100% all the time i should lose another 4 - 5 stone by my 21st witch is may 12th :) xx

Like rebekah has said, create a plan and stick with it, that way you will feel like even though your off plan your still in control :)

So day 6 is almost completely over for me and ive got through it 100% and im so happy :) can't believe i have got here and its going to be day 7 tomorrow already!!
and i know i shouldnt keep weighing myself but the scales have still not budged, surely this cant be right? someone please help!! xx

Your doing grand hun

Put the scales in the shed and get them out in ten days. Don't keep demotivating yourself hun!!

You will see results

Xxx

i know i really should, i think i may get the hubby to put them back in the car and make sure no matter what i say he doesn't take them out until tuesday the 20th, witch by then i would have been on slim and save for 2 weeks. surely i would have lost weight by then, defo a good idea, thanks very much chick :)xxxx

Don't weigh yourself midweek if it stresses you out or makes you feel in a negative way

Sure you will get a woosh soon you are doing great

ive took Rebekah's advice and my hubby has just put them in the shed and has put the keys in his coat pocket so he will end up taking them to work with him and hes promised me that he wont get them out for me again until the 20th :) :) xx

Good work
:)

I'm a daily weigher and have found its the only way to not go barmy LOL you will loose, fluctuations happen. For me they trigger me to cheat so its counter productive!!

X x x

So day 7 is here! feeling just as positive today then i was on day 1 :) still loving this diet soo much. it has to be the easiest diet i have ever done, and ive done a few! :)

I prefer just having the bars and shakes, so every day for the last 7 days i have had .. a crispy chocolate shake when i wake up (Love them), a caramel shake and a bar around half 1 and a chocolate shake (witch are my 2nd favorite) around 6 when im cooking hubby and daughters tea :) i also drink 3 - 4 litres of water every day, i know it sounds mad but i find it so much easier to drink the water if i fill my 2litre bottle up and then pour it into a pint glass and drink with a straw, it seems to go much quicker :) lol

its only meant to be my first weigh in tomorrow, but im not weighing myself until the 20th witch by then i would have been on slim and save for 2 weeks, and i also have no choice in the matter as the scales are in the shed and my hubby has taken the keys to work with him!

oh and im starting the 30 day shred today!! excited but very nervous :) :)

hope everyone has a brill day :) xx

Day number 7 is almost over :) got 1 shake left to have at around 6 and another 2 pints of water left to drink and im done for another day!! :) i honestly can not weight to start to notice the weight loss and for people to start commenting on it! i dont think im going to look much different by christmas but i so hope i do :)

i tried the 30 days shred for the first time today.. and it didnt go well at all, i started feeling very faint and my vision started going a bit blurred so i stopped and had a drink of water but it didnt improve so i had to quit, i don't think im eating enough calories to be doing that, but atleast i can say i tried witch is better than nothing :)

i hope everyone is having a lovely early evening and have been 100% for another day! :) xx

Day number 7 is almost over :) got 1 shake left to have at around 6 and another 2 pints of water left to drink and im done for another day!! :) i honestly can not weight to start to notice the weight loss and for people to start commenting on it! i dont think im going to look much different by christmas but i so hope i do :)

i tried the 30 days shred for the first time today.. and it didnt go well at all, i started feeling very faint and my vision started going a bit blurred so i stopped and had a drink of water but it didnt improve so i had to quit, i don't think im eating enough calories to be doing that, but atleast i can say i tried witch is better than nothing :)

i hope everyone is having a lovely early evening and have been 100% for another day! :) xx

Hello lovely your doing fab! I always drink my water out of bottles 3 1 ltr bottles seem much easier to contend with than 12 -15 glasses!

Ordered my packs today! can't wait to start on wednesday!

i have a 2 litre bottle that i fill up twice during the day, but i always find it easier to fill the bottle up but then to pour the water from my bottle into a pint glass and drink it with a straw, i find the water goes much quicker and i find it easier to drink! lol i know it must make me sound a bit odd.

good luck with starting, this is the best diet ive been on, i just love it so much and cant wait to see the weight come off :) xx

Now day 7 is completely over!! cant believe its day 8 for me tomorrow, so proud of myself :) .. i know its waaayyy tmi but does anyone else suffer from diarrhea on this diet? ive had it for the past couple days now lol xx

this made me giggle! The weird things our bodies do!

I get it when I do VLCD, for me it lasts for around 2 weeks, I always think going to much is better than the opposite ;)

i totally agree with that lol last time i was on it i wasnt going toilet enough, now im going a bit too much lol ahh well, bet your looking forward to starting on wednesday? you having a pig out day tomorrow or no?xx

No I've been low carbing today and will low carb tomorrow too ready for wednesday, Hopefully I should be in ketosis tomorrow (the K fairy loves me) then it will be just the food cravings to battle when I start instead of actual hunger as I'll already be in K :)

Back