10lb to lose by Xmas...

LeleQ1987

Hey,

So, I fell off the wagon after I got married (26.10.11) and seriously need to get stuck back into it!
I'd love about 10lb off by Xmas. Is this too much 2 hope 4 or do you reckon its doable?:confused:

Mrs Lele x

Id like to have lost that too. Shall we do it together?

How much do you have to lose in total? I cant see stats off my phone.

Im 10.6 and id like to be 9 1/2 ish by christmas. My final goal is 8.7 but things are slowing for me now.

Im having red weeks for a while to try and give myself a boost.

Im not sure if its do-able but its worth a try.

Good luck.

I think that you can do it if you stay 100% on plan. Maybe get some recipes from here.

I want to loose another 9lbs before Christmas to get into the stone below.

Id like to have lost that too. Shall we do it together?

How much do you have to lose in total? I cant see stats off my phone.

Im 10.6 and id like to be 9 1/2 ish by christmas. My final goal is 8.7 but things are slowing for me now.

Im having red weeks for a while to try and give myself a boost.

Im not sure if its do-able but its worth a try.

Hiya! Yes a buddy wud be brilliant! At the moment I'm 15 4 after gaining 6lb during my honeymoon. - want at least 10lb off by Xmas but in all I have A LOT to lose.

When I first joined SW I stuck 2 EE or Green but I think I'll give red a go for a bit and see if that helps with loss.

Good luck! We can do it ;) x

I would love to lose 10 lbs for christmas too. I weighed this week and lost 3lbs so 7lbs to go. Good luck to you - We can do it !!!!

Good luck.

I think that you can do it if you stay 100% on plan. Maybe get some recipes from here.

I want to loose another 9lbs before Christmas to get into the stone below.

Thank you! I'm gona try and be 100% on plan for def. I need to.
Going to give Red days a shot. I havent really done them before, so reading up on what I can have etc.

I would love to lose 10 lbs for christmas too. I weighed this week and lost 3lbs so 7lbs to go. Good luck to you - We can do it !!!!

Well done on your loss!! U'll have the other 7lb off in no time I'm sure!

x

I guess it depends what kind of weight you are losing weekly at the moment. I wouldnt want you to set yourself up for disappointment, I know from personal experience that setting unattainable targets is a massive demotivator when/if it doesnt happen.

Sorry not trying to put a downer on it! I would love to lose 10lb by xmas, but my average loss is 1lb per week no matter which plans I do.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on :D

Heya everyone. I'm tryin to get back on track for Xmas. I lost half stone between October and November but due to parties and falling off the wagon it's all back on :( in hoping to lose between 8 and 10lb for Xmas. Hope we can do it x

So theres four of us hoping to lose 10lbs by Christmas. Im really trying to be good, but ive gone slightly over my syns every day this week - still its considerably better than i have been doing lately.

Good Luck LeleQ, Susie and Lauren. Lets see how well we can do. How about upping our water intake for a mini challenge this week?

When's weigh day for you all? Im on a Monday morning, but i do SW at home, all by myself, so i do tend to weigh daily as i cant help myself!!

Kellyhellen said:
So theres four of us hoping to lose 10lbs by Christmas. Im really trying to be good, but ive gone slightly over my syns every day this week - still its considerably better than i have been doing lately.

Good Luck LeleQ, Susie and Lauren. Lets see how well we can do. How about upping our water intake for a mini challenge this week?

When's weigh day for you all? Im on a Monday morning, but i do SW at home, all by myself, so i do tend to weigh daily as i cant help myself!!

I'm the same I'm doing it at home and weigh everyday because I can't help it! But generally Monday to Friday is my week so whatever I've lost by Friday is my weekly loss. Hopefully we can encourage each other. We can definitely do it by Xmas ;)

My average loss has been 1.5lbs per week following the EE plan. I'm hoping for 7lbs off for Christmas but if I don't quite get there then so be it. I wouldn't want to set myself up for something I'm not sure I can achieve and then be disappointed.

Good luck with your goal for the 10lbs though. :)

This is similar to what I'm trying to do at the moment. I'd like to lose a stone... I don't think I can do it though! Good luck!

Im aiming for 10.5lbs, my christmas wish is to be 11 stone! Would be great to hear how everyone gets on!

Well, we just had a team lunch, which has resulted in me having a green day today. Although thats not a huge problem, it will be my only one this week, and hopefully till Christmas. I also had a piece of choc cake which ive just worked out to be 11 syns!

back to red tomorrow, for definate.

I stuggle a bit with ee as i can get carried away. Im hoping to go onto ee once i get to goal or near goal as it would make life much easier.

Wow - lots of posts since I was last on lol!

Before my fall off the wagon my loss per week was anything from 1lb a week - 4lb a week, depending on how the week went.
I won't be 2 disappointed if the whole 10 doesn't come off by Xmas as like I said I have a lot of weight to lose anyway, but 10lb would be nice!

Hubby is cooking a yummy SW chilli 2nite. I made a SW curry last night too. So today has now changed to EE. That's the thing, I've gotten so used 2 EE and Green I'm finding it hard on red :/

I weigh in on Wednesday. Hoping for 2 or 3 off this week. fingers crossed!

Good luck laurenC!

think of it that at least it was a loss and not a gain :D
Hope u have a better week ahead of you
x

Back