Step 1 Sole Source + 10lbs off in first weigh in!

downsizeme!

I'm so pleased with myself :) I almost caved in to a chocolate craving and my consultant told me to heat one of the chocolate tetras in the micro and add a spoon of coffee and a sweetener. It totally saved me and tastes great!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic loss this week. A weigh in like that is definitely a motivator for the next week!! Congratulations x

Okay ladies. What fantatstic losses your having!!
I need help. How do you stick to it? I did it last week for 5 days and lost 7lb but then completely blew it. I only what to loose 3 st and am so annoyed with myself as I could have lost so much by now if I hadnt blew it. :(
Im starting again today. I have no idea what I weigh but am arranging to see my cdc on sat. I NEEEEEEEEEED to stick to this.
Do you have any advice? Youve done so so well and am very impressed as I know how hard this is. :)
Hugs xx

Okay ladies. What fantatstic losses your having!!
I need help. How do you stick to it? I did it last week for 5 days and lost 7lb but then completely blew it. I only what to loose 3 st and am so annoyed with myself as I could have lost so much by now if I hadnt blew it. :(
Im starting again today. I have no idea what I weigh but am arranging to see my cdc on sat. I NEEEEEEEEEED to stick to this.
Do you have any advice? Youve done so so well and am very impressed as I know how hard this is. :)
Hugs xx

Hi mrs! I'm feel like I'm starting again today coz I've been nibbling at my daughters birthday cake this weekend and I have slackened at drinking my water :-(

I honestly think the big secret to it is drinking about 4 litres of water a day, especially for the first 2 weeks or so. Every time I felt a hunger pang I gulped some water down. I can honestly say that the first week was hard, but once I reached week 4 and had the whole thing sussed, it became loads easier :)

Have been up for 2 hours so far and have 1.5l sipped. Aiming for 5 litres today :)

Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl!
Ive just been looking at your losses. Well done! Your my inspiration. Thanks for the advice. Yes I will try supping like crazy today. I get sabotaged from my husband (Not intentionally) but he thinks its unhealthy. Pah! Being this size is unhealthy and eating tons of junk is. I felt great last week doing it and now Ive broken it I feel miserable....
So back to it today...
Happy Birthday to your daughter!
xx

Hi Cheryl!
Ive just been looking at your losses. Well done! Your my inspiration. Thanks for the advice. Yes I will try supping like crazy today. I get sabotaged from my husband (Not intentionally) but he thinks its unhealthy. Pah! Being this size is unhealthy and eating tons of junk is. I felt great last week doing it and now Ive broken it I feel miserable....
So back to it today...
Happy Birthday to your daughter!
xx

I know! They amount of people who have said that this is unhealthy is unbelievable! I think myself being 8 stone overweight is unhealthy. At least we are getting all out vitamins and minerals this way. I don't think that I was getting my vitamins from a family bar of dairy milk and a 6 pack of crisps lol!

I'm feeling hungry today but ill just have to battle through. Sitting supping at a warm cappuccino shake and its yummy :)

Thanks for Joelys birthday greetings. Her birthday is actually next Sunday but we had her party this week (as there were 10 7-8 year olds sleeping over and I didn't think I could handle it the same week as her actual party :))

Good luck for the rest of the day. Just keep counting the hours down until bedtime lol

Cheryl x

A sleepover of 10???? Are you crazy lol. You certainly have more patience than me....
Yes I have a headache and am hungary but have just got back from a dogwalk with 3 arguing kids so am going to relax and think of being slim :).
50lb gone is just fab xx

Back