- 10lbs!!

sleepy

In just one week! :eek:
I'm so pleased!! :D
Still going ok! I found a nice little routine around when I have my shakes etc and how much water I drink, its quickly becoming my routine. Quite aware boredom may set in soon, but the result on scales this morning will help!!! :D

fantastic!!! well done... i cant wait to startand be shedding the fat too!!!!

Well done sleepy, you must be so pleased! Tasha x

well done sleepy, great loss. keep it up hun xx

Well done Sleepy! Those results are excellent, If I reach half of that in my 1st week I'll be happy!

Thank-you ladies! It was such a great feeling, I've never had such a good response to a diet - good luck to everyone for their next weigh-in's. This stuff really works doesn't it?! ;)

Ladies!? I'll give you that as the site does seem to be populated by women although there are a few of us blokes dotted around the shop to. ;-)

J

Well done on your amazing 1st week. :)

Sounds too good to be true :) I'm starting tomorrow lets hope i cane have similar results

Thats a fantastic kick-start to your diet. Onwards and downwards.

Juliette

weight.png

That's brilliant, what a great first week to help motivate you. I hope all goes well as you get used to this new way of 'eating' for the time being. Good luck, and hoping you get a good loss next week too.

I've added your 10lb loss into the weekly weigh-in thread too, hope that's OK.

hey Baker - pleased to meet you @)

Sleepy - WOOOOOOO you will find week 2 will be just as good if you keep that up. good on you.

Back