10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Sunday 08/08 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Scrambled egg and baked beans in tomato sauce (0.5 syn)
- Banana and raspberries

Party in an hour! Don't know what to wear!

Problem solved: Slipped - rather easily! - into an outfit I hadn't worn in over 5 years that I'd scrunched up into a ball and chucked into the back of my wardrobe! :D

Party
- Chicken (2 syns) with naan (3.5 syns)
- Chickpeas, onion and potato chaat with mixed salad and mint yoghurt chutney (1 syn)
- Coke Zero!

A bit hungry by 6ish!

Lunch II
- SW wedges and chicken
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- EL mayo (0.5 syns) and lettuce
- Melon, banana, pear

Dinner
- Grilled lamb and mashed potato
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- Lettuce

Snack
- Coffee in 250ml semi skimmed milk (HExA) with 5g Cadbury's hot chocolate powder (1 syn)
- 3 Scan Bran (3/5 HExB)

Total syns: 0.5 + 2 + 3.5 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 = 8.5 syns!

Can only face 3 SB atm but will try to get more down me, gonna be up for a while listing stuff on eBay :( xxx

Last edited:
Monday 09/10 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExB1) with EL mayo (0.5 syns), tomato ketchup (1 syn), and egg

Lunch
- Spaghetti with baked beans in tomato sauce and EL mayo (0.5 syns)

Drained the spaghetti too early so it was a bit undercooked :( But by the time I realised I had already poured the beans on top. Then I took a forkful and realised the beans were too spicy. Not the nicest lunch!

Snack
- Coffee in 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1) with 5g Cadbury's hot chocolate powder (1 syn)
- 6 Mikado (3 syns)

Dinner
- Pasta with tomato sauce (3 syns) and chicken (HExB2)
- Mashed potato with cheese (1/2 HExA2) and onion
- Cucumber and lettuce

40 mins on Wii Fit, 10.719km done, between 580 and 670 cals burnt... Anyone got a reliable site that will give me a more accurate figure?

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Total syns: 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 3 + 2.5 + 1 = 10 syns

Last edited:
Oh my goodness...jalebis are my favorite...takes a lot of willpower to resist them!!!

Especially the ones from Delhi... OMG, the box has disappeared today and I have never been happier! I used to love scraping the sugar blobs off the bottom with a spoon and eating them like there was no tomorrow!

There's something really enticing about the goldy ones from Delhi, the orange ones from other places just don't cut it! xxx

Delhi ones are lovely and so are the ones from that shop infront of Longsight market. Drooling.....

Tuesday 10/08 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 1 Weetabix (1/2 HExB) and 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and pear

Lunch
- Lamb, green bean and potato curry (1 syn) with chapatti (3.5 syns)
- Mint yoghurt chutney (1 syn)
- Apple, melon, banana

I have just realised how rubbish I am with 1/3 SF rule on EE, so used to doing Green now that I forget! Will make a big salad for this evening so I don't forget :)

Snack
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)

Dinner
- Layered salad - carrots, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn and pasta with EL mayo (0.5 syns)
- Lamb, green bean and potato curry (1 syn) with plain boiled rice

Can't wait to be back on normal syns...! Limiting myself to 10 a day has been harder than the last time I did it :(

Snack
- 5g Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn) hot chocolate with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA)

Total syns: 1 + 3.5 + 1 + 1.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 1 = 9.5 syns

Last day tomorrow before WI and fasting starts... I think I'll make it a Green :) x

Last edited:
Wednesday 11/08 - Green

Breakfast
- 1 Weetabix (1/2 HExB1) and 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and blackberries

Lunch
- Potato, tuna (1/4 HExB2) and sweetcorn fritters
- Tomato ketchup (1 syn), EL mayo (0.5 syn) and mint yoghurt chutney (1 syn)
- Layered salad - carrots, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn and pasta

Snack
- Apple, banana, melon - LOTS OF!

Dinner
- 56g lamb donner (11 syns) with chapatti (2 syns)
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot and green bean salad
- EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Dinner went horribly wrong :'(

It was entirely my own fault, I weighed the donner and was only going to have 28g for 5.5 syns, was even thinking I might have a little bit less and save on syns so I could treat myself to some chocolate that I've had stashed in the freezer for weeks. I put one little piece on the scale and it was 10g, bang, just like that. Then I just started thinking that was ridiculous. Infact, I think I STOPPED thinking, because if I had been in my right mind I wouldn't have had it! BTW, now having had 56g of donner, I can tell you that it just isn't worth the 11 syns :(

I think I might wait for this to digest a bit, then jog while watching Ugly Betty, shower, eat some Weetabix & Scan Bran to make up my 3/4 HExB2, and go to bed... Only to wake up again to eat by 3am... *sigh* Please, give me strength to get through the next few hours without eating f*ck loads of crap. I just got called downstairs for 'pudding'... When asked what 'pudding' was, I was told 'Er, chocolate cake and er, cream or ice cream or something'... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Snack
- 1 Weetabix (1/2 HExB2) and 1 Scan Bran (1/4 HExB2) in 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA) with a chopped banana

I could now poop for England.

Total syns: 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 11 + 2 + 0.5 = 16 syns

So adding up the syns I have had in the past seven days... 95 syns. I guess as I am 10 syns under the week max, I shouldn't feel as crappy as I am feeling right now.

xxx

Last edited:
Happy Ramadan. All the family woke up early today and started with prathis for sehri(except for me as my * week has come back again- my hormones are messed up). Good luck for tomorrow :)

I wish I was a good girl like you and followed plan so well!

xxxx

:rolleyes: You have just cursed me, watch me as I slip and fall! xxx

Happy Ramadan. All the family woke up early today and started with prathis for sehri(except for me as my * week has come back again- my hormones are messed up). Good luck for tomorrow :)

You too hun :) Hormones, pleh! They are the horriblest things in the world... after oil and ghee ;) Thank you hun, need all the luck I can get. Planning on picking up loads of Alpen Light bars from Asda later, saw someone post that they stuck some choc&fudge ones in the microwave and they came out lovely so I think that's my sehris sorted! xxx

Looks like I may be fasting after all tomorrow??? Wierd!? I didn't do too well for dinner either, but probably beat your 11 syns for the kebab. Oh well tomorrow is another day :)

As you said you shouldn't stress as you are still under your syns. Just make sure you don't go for the cream and cake now ;)

Looks like I may be fasting after all tomorrow??? Wierd!? I didn't do too well for dinner either, but probably beat your 11 syns for the kebab. Oh well tomorrow is another day :)

As you said you shouldn't stress as you are still under your syns. Just make sure you don't go for the cream and cake now ;)

Have a lovely first fast :) Well as lovely as it can be when your stomach is grumbling like a tractor!

Resisted the cake and cream, very glad. Didn't get a chance to have a jog though, but am going to do the best form of exercise known to mankind - pray taraweeh. I usually give up after the first few nights, inshaAllah I'll have the strength and right mindset to carry on this year.

xxx

Everybody reading, please scroll to the end of post #179 and then go to #196.

I'm such a silly billy.

:(

x

No naming and shaming!
You're the one who has to keep ME on the straight and narrow, so you have to be perfect from now on so you make me look even worse. Okay? :) xxxx

Back