10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Tuesday 03/08 - Green

Breakfast
- Omelette with 60ml skimmed milk (1 syn), coriander, onion, salt, cumin and red chilli powder
- Baked beans in tomato sauce

Snack
- Quark, 0% fat yoghurt and cocoa (2 syns) with strawberries and raspberries

Lunch
- Pasta with baked beans in tomato sauce
- Cucumber, green beans and broccoli
- 20g RF cheese (1/2 HExA1)
- EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Dinner
- Pasta with tomato sauce (6 syns) and chicken (1/2 HExB1)
- 10 cashew nuts (1/2 HExB1)

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2) with 10g Cadbury's hot chocolate powder (2 syns)
- 2 Scan Bran (2/5 HExB2)
- Robinson's NAS squash

Total syns: 1 + 2 + 0.5 + 6 + 2 = 11.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 04/08 - Green

Breakfast
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2) with 10g Cadbury's hot chocolate powder (2 syns)
- 3 Scan Bran (3/5 HExB1)

Snack
- Red grapes, white grapes, strawberries and raspberries

Lunch
- Layered salad - carrot, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn, pasta, broccoli, green beans and EL mayo (0.5 syns)
- Salmon and chicken (HExB2)
- 14g cheese (3 syns)
- Robinson's NAS squash

Snack
- Chocolate digestive (4 syns)

Dinner
- Rice with chickpea curry (3 syns)
- Carrot, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn, pasta, broccoli and green beans

Snack
- 5 Mikado (2.5 syns)

Total syns: 2 + 0.5 + 3 + 4 + 3 + 2.5 = 15 syns

Last edited:
Thursday 05/08 - Extra Easy

Walked 1.5km, lost 2lbs at WI, yaaaay!! Then walked 4.6km home :)

Breakfast
- Pear!

Lunch
- Pasta with tomato sauce (5 syns) and chicken
- Carrot, cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn and pasta salad

Snack
- 10g Cadbury's hot chocolate (2 syns) in 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB)
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Dinner
- Chicken and chickpea curry (1 syn) with naan (6 syns)
- Broccoli, lettuce, cucumber and green bean salad

Snack
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB)

Total syns: 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 6 = 15 syns

Last edited:
Well done on your loss! Maybe you should start trying to have a bit more for breakfast so you don't suffer too much when the fasting starts.

Hey you, well done on your loss, I just spied the shiny new one stone award sticker - yay! How does it feel? Are you noticing a difference yet?

Hey you, well done on your loss, I just spied the shiny new one stone award sticker - yay! How does it feel? Are you noticing a difference yet?

Hey! Thanks :D I was so excited when I read the scale display that I told the weigh in lady 'I think I get my one stone and my club ten today!' in VERY fast gibberish and she looked at me like :confused: lol!

It does feel good, I'm not buying any new clothes but noticing the ones I have are starting to fall off... Took my brother to the park yesterday and my jeans fell down while I was running to catch the ball! And I met a lady in the play area who actually thought my brother was my brother! People usually say 'is he your son?' and then are shocked when I tell them my age! But she insisted I looked 14, so yay, I think!

Definitely noticing a difference in my top half, XOH said he could tell from my neck/collarbones and he could feel my ribs and hips... I think it's time to start measuring! I really should have done it from the start so I had something to compare with but I think I'll measure a top and a pair of trousers that were tight fit on me before... Would that work?

xxx

Friday 06/08 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 2 slices of toast (HExB) with EL mayo (0.5 syns), tomato ketchup (1 syn), and egg

Lunch
- Pasta with tomato sauce (5 syns) and chicken
- Cucumber, lettuce, green bean and broccoli salad

Snack
- Chicken kebab (2 syns) and potato wedges (2 syns)

I can really see myself going downhill from the above snack, changed my day from Green to EE just so I could have the chicken... Dammit, why did the whole freezer need to be defrosted todayyyy? :( I've over-estimated on the syns though, it'll give me a kick up the bum.

Gonna go downstairs and make myself a cup of hot milky coffee - having a drink usually makes me feel like it's the end of a meal, hopefully I won't pick at anything else until dinner.

Snack
- Coffee with 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)

Dinner
- Lentil soup and naan (4 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, green bean and broccoli salad
- Mint yoghurt chutney (2 syns)
- Chicken kebab (2 syns) and potato wedges (2 syns)

Snack
- Cake (6 syns) :(

Total syns: 0.5 + 1 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 26.5 syns

I know why it went so wrong - the freezer defrosting. I feel extremely guilty and very naughty and ashamed. The cake slice came from across the road, it looked so good but I resisted by washing up for an hour - there were lots of little tubs collecting water from the freezer, and we hadn't had running water since 5pm because we'd turned it off so the shower leak thingy could dry out or something or other. But then, the slice - with only half of it having been eaten - came back in the kitchen and sat on the worktop watching me. I should have just put it in the fridge but I didn't, and now I am suffering. I feel like an elephant that has been pumped with food and air and lots of other things to make it heavy.

If anyone sees me go over 10 syns any day this week, I want you to make a thread naming and shaming me and I want it in your signature for a week so everyone else sees it and I feel terrible. Okay? :)

xxx

Last edited:
Hiya mate

Well done on your loss and all your awards - good going girlie...

Have a great weekend

T
x

Thanks Tracy! A bit scared that I may have sabotaged my chances of another nice loss this week, let's hope not...

You have a brilliant weekend! Will be watching your details and looking out for the results of your first week back on the wagon :) xxx

Quick post to say I have tried to reverse the naughty evening by having a fast-ish jog on the Wii Fit for 30 mins, covering 8.785km, and then drinking three mugs of water. Internet says I burned 511 calories... sounds lovely! However, I know it takes me atleast 42 minutes to burn 500 calories, so I'd say I did about 400, 450 at most.

Will try to keep up the exercise atleast until Tuesday, see if it will boost my losses and it will double as punishment for the naughty things I did today, still mad at myself :( xxx

Saturday 07/08 - Green

Breakfast
- Banana, red grapes and white grapes
- Water

Snack
- 1 Mikado (0.5 syn)
- Pear and banana

Lunch
- Lentil soup (1 syn)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, green bean and broccoli salad
- Mint yoghurt chutney (2 syns)

Snack
- 20 cashew nuts (HExB1)

Dinner
- Boiled egg
- Cucumber, carrot and lettuce salad
- Mint yoghurt chutney (1 syn)
- EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Snack
- Coffee in 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and 142ml semi skimmed milk (4/7 HExA) with 5g Cadbury's hot chocolate powder (1 syn)
- Tesco Light lemon cake (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 0.5 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 3.5 = 9.5 syns

It has taken all my willpower to resist eating what everyone else ate for dinner today. A selection of chicken or meat burgers in a sliced white bun with a slice of cheese, full fat mayo, ketchup (and a bit of salad!), with PURE SUGAR syrup spirals for dessert.

They look like this:

jalebi-2.jpg

and taste so naughty that I don't trust myself around the box.

I've been good all day, I am not going to ruin this!

Update at 11.22pm, after my hot coff-olate: I didn't even touch the box, never mind open it, and am extremely proud of the willpower I have had today. Tomorrow is a new day, and I will have to try to apply that same determination to stay under 10 syns while I'm at a party. I have no idea what type of food will be there, and I can't take food myself. I cannot let myself fail! I might do EE tomorrow, ideally want to do Green but I will keep to foods that are free on both plans before the party, and then decide there.

xxx

Last edited:
Back