10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

food smelling hair... i have that all the time! smells of water mellon! one of the joys of head and shoulders, hehe

Hope you had a lovely time though :D Maybe it will help, hopefully in the way that you can't even get up out of bed on Tuesday morning so you stay in and eat junk all day and then I win, muhahahahaha :8855: :cool:

xxx

Lmao I'm still after ya, just feel so I'll ATM lol. All self inflicted though. I don't give up that easy lol.
Why do people feel the need torment on what we eat so much?!

food smelling hair... i have that all the time! smells of water mellon! one of the joys of head and shoulders, hehe

Hehe, when I was in London I used my aunty's lemon H&S, everyone was sniffing me all day! I didn't end up spending that much time in the kitchen so it's all good :D xxx

Lmao I'm still after ya, just feel so I'll ATM lol. All self inflicted though. I don't give up that easy lol.
Why do people feel the need torment on what we eat so much?!

Aww, boo! Hope you feel better now, was gonna dash to check out your diary for the day but have just convinced my cousin to start on SW and need to ring her to discuss her breakfast! :D xxx

Monday 18/10 - Green

9am
- 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with a frylighted egg
- EL mayo (0.5 syn) and tomato ketchup (0.5 syn)

Meeting friends for lunch soon, they keep changing their minds about where we're going so not too happy!

2pm
- Diet Pepsi
- Plum

4pm
- Tangerine
- Coffee

Ended up being seven of us at a chicken place, then five went home and us remaining two went to Caffe Nero. Quite hungry now but I can hold off till dinner :) Jeans falling down lots today, need to take measurements again!

7pm
- Naan (8 syns!!!) with lentil curry (2 syns)
- Carrot and cucumber sticks

10pm
- Fruit salad - apple, banana, orange, pear, plum, pomegranate, pineapple

12am
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1)
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)
- 10 cashew nuts (1/2 HExB2)

Total syns: 0.5 + 0.5 + 8 + 2 = 11 syns
Total steps: 14904
Kcal burnt: 411.35
Distance: 7.064 miles

Last edited:
Just out of interest, which brand el Mayo do you use? I haven't had any Mayo since I started sw back in July... Reading your food diary makes me want some lol

Tuesday 19/10 - RED!!!

11am
- 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB1) with 5g nutella (1.5 syn)
- 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA1) with 10g Cadbury's Hot Chocolate powder (2 syns)

Going for a red day today as I don't think rice, lentils, pasta or potatoes are on the menu today, so no point going for EE when I can do Red and get double HExs! :D

1pm
- Nando's 1/4 chicken breast, skin removed, with peri peri sauce (2 syns)
- Mixed leaf salad, with classic salad dressing (2 syns)
- Diet Coke

4pm
- Fruit salad - apple, banana, orange, pear, plum, pomegranate, pineapple

Steps at 16:07 - 8,039.

6pm
- Total 0% fat yoghurt with 5g Nesquik powder (1 syn)

7pm
- 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB1) with hard boiled egg, curry sauce (2 syns) and tomato ketchup (0.5 syn)
- Carrot, lettuce and cucumber salad

Dinner was by far the strangest thing I have ever eaten. Was really looking forward to the leftovers of the lamb everyone had for dinner yesterday, but my brothers ate it all before I could get to it! The only alternative was lentils :( oh, or potatoes! Still looking forward to getting my other HExB in though :D

Steps at 20:19 - 10,391.

9pm
- Total 0% fat yoghurt with 10g Nesquik powder (2 syns) and 71g stoned dried apricots (HExB2)

11pm
- 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Total syns: 1.5 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0.5 + 2 + 2 = 15 syns
Total steps: 10829
Kcal burnt: 298.88
Distance: 5.132 miles

Last edited:
Wednesday 20/10 - Green

10am
- 31g Bran Flakes (3/4 HExB1) and 17g stoned dried apricots (1/4 HExB1) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA1) and 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)

2pm
- Chapatti (4 syns) with lentil curry (4 syns)
- Carrot, lettuce and cucumber salad with EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Mint, coriander, garlic, ginger, onion and tomato chutney

I originally wrote 2 syns for the lentil curry but knew I'd be lying to myself and I can't do that if I want to complete Day 7 of being 100%. Syns so far don't look so scary, I know I have saved a LOT over the course of the week. Will not exceed my 15 though!

4pm
- 2 tangerines

5pm
- Plain pasta
- Total 0% fat free yoghurt with Splenda

Steps at 17:24 - 17,434. I fell on my right knee today, forgot about it until I went on my knees to get up, it's quite a strange pain. Hopefully it won't stop me doing anything tomorrow.

6pm
- Coffee
-10 cashew nuts (1/2 HExB2)

7pm
- 1 Mikado (0.5 syn)
- Pasta with baked beans in tomato sauce and 14g Cheddar cheese (1/2 HExA2)

8pm
- Total 0% fat free yoghurt and 20g cow's milk natural yoghurt (0.5 syn) with pineapple and Splenda

I don't want to eat any more now! :( Shower, The Apprentice, Ugly Betty, bed! x

10pm
- 21g Bran Flakes (1/2 HExB2) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA2) and banana
- 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 4 + 4 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 2 = 12.5
Total steps: 18603
Kcal burnt: 513.44
Distance: 8.817 miles

Last edited:
Starting measurements as at 06/05/2010:
10st10lbs
Bust - 36"
Under bust/Waist - 32"
Arms - 12"
Hips - 42"
Thighs - 24"

Halfway measurements as at 12/08/2010:
9st8.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 29"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 37"
Thighs - 23"

Measurements as at 17/08/2010:
9st3.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 36"
Thighs - 21"

Current measurements as at 18/10/2010:
9st0.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28.5"
Arms - 10"
Hips - 35"
Thighs - 20"

Gained an inch under my bust! Strange!

Total inch loss to date = 19.5"!

3/4 HExB1 and 4/7 HExA1 - it's like a maths test :p

how I wish my waist to be under 30" ;) well done you!!

I'm watching Apprentice too!! wonder who will be fired today!!

3/4 HExB1 and 4/7 HExA1 - it's like a maths test :p

how I wish my waist to be under 30" ;) well done you!!

I'm watching Apprentice too!! wonder who will be fired today!!

I gained on my waist this time! Hah... :(

He kinda asked for it after his boardroom speech! Though I wish Sandeesh had been fired too, she irritates me soooooo much!!

Nervous about WI tomorrow as I have eaten a LOT today, but don't have a clue how it's going to go :( x

What about having some herbal or personally Green Lemon tea (and just add sweetner) is my favorite and it seems to keep my urge to go into temptations away.
Good Luck for WI :)

Hey it's still good, hugs:)

Back