10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

It was great to meet you, although we didn't get to chat much. Glad you enjoyed the Zumba (for your first time you definately did it well). I'm thinking of going tomorrow night too, but we'll see.

Let's get together again soon for lunch or something :)

It was lovely to meet you too! If it's suitable for you, I found another class tomorrow at 1:15pm... Will inbox you the details :) x

all these zumba you girls are doing sound fun! too bad that's in manchester and i'm in london!!

had to have a wee look at what zumba was... looks fun! lol

It was lovely to meet you too! If it's suitable for you, I found another class tomorrow at 1:15pm... Will inbox you the details :) x

I've got to take my son for his glasses today and doubt I'll get back for that time. Let me know how that one goes.

Dreamaholic: They must have Zumba classes in London. Check your local leisure centres as well as they must have something. It's good fun!

all these zumba you girls are doing sound fun! too bad that's in manchester and i'm in london!!

It is fun! I have the bug and am going again in three hours lol just gotta kill the time between now and then somehow! xxx

Have you looked them up? We got lots in Bristol aswell. Its prob everywhere now

Yeah good point! Have a search, I think you'll enjoy it :D Shelly, do you go? xxx

had to have a wee look at what zumba was... looks fun! lol

It really is! Some of the older ladies in the group were SO enthusiastic! I have never seen that many big grins while doing such intensive exercise! xxx

I've got to take my son for his glasses today and doubt I'll get back for that time. Let me know how that one goes.

Dreamaholic: They must have Zumba classes in London. Check your local leisure centres as well as they must have something. It's good fun!

Aww :( I will definitely let you know how it goes. I want to throw myself into it this time but don't know how many people are in this group and if they will be as enthusiastic as yesterday's lot! xxx

Wednesday 27/10 - Extra Easy but with more SF so practically Success Express...

Walked about half of the way to uni this morning while waiting for the bus... Got 15 mins late for first lecture but in library now to catch up :D What an accountant I am, I don't know where my calculator is! :(

10am
- Apple, pear

12pm
- Banana

1:15 - ZUMBA! :D

Rest of day - Let's not talk about it.

Last edited:
How did the other Zumba class go? Was it as good as the one we went to? Didn't get to make it to the evening one tonight :(

Yes i have been twice now due to reading about how fab it was on here, probably you lol. Saw a sign for a class starting at my local leisure centre and havent looked back. LOVE IT. I'm hopeless at it but i dont care.

I'm glad I started going! I feel hopeless too lol but this new class doesn't have a mirror so you have no idea how you look! I stood at the front though, so felt the eyes of all the 5ft10in 7st0lb chicks on me which was a teeny bit uncomfortable... xxx

How did the other Zumba class go? Was it as good as the one we went to? Didn't get to make it to the evening one tonight :(

It was really good! Quite different, it was more hip-hoppy than the other class and a lot more fast paced, we did some chart songs like Alexandra Burke - Start Without You, and Pussycat Dolls - Jai Ho, so that was nice! I am now addicted to the song that I have worked out is called She's Hot, by TOK... She's hot, she's blazin, everybody wants her name and, I got to get her home with me tonight :D We have to book online from now on for this class though, as some people are sneaking in after other classes and it's unfair. Much more space in this activity hall though, which is good as some of her routines are quite extravagant, so much fun!!! xxx

Right guys, I have decided I am not going to WI anymore. My C was never encouraging in any way, shape, or form, so I don't see the point paying £4.95 to sit there miserably. Also, with my new timetable, it's difficult for me to get there and back after and before important lessons, so I have decided I'm just going to weigh myself every Wednesday before Zumba. Now Zumba is at 1.15pm, I have lessons from 9-11am, so any ideas of the time I should weigh myself? Gonna be using the scales at the gym that give you a free weigh if you lose weight :D so hopefully I'll only be paying 50p for next week's WI and nothing after that ;) Aiming to lose a stone by my 20th, so 1lb a week from now till 28th Jan, I can do that... right? Just need to know what time to weigh myself! And then I shall be sorted :) xxx

Thursday 28/10 - Red
92 days until my birthday.

10am
- Frylighted egg on 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with tomato ketchup (0.5 syn), EL mayo (0.5 syn) and 2 Quorn Turkey slices

12pm
- Coffee

4pm
- Clementine and raspberries

6pm
- Activia FF Vanilla yoghurt

8pm
- Chapatti (7 syns) with minced lamb and green pepper curry (3 syns) and stir-fried egg and onion curry (2 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce and tomato salad

10pm
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)

Don't think I can face a HExB2 but will have a look in the book to see if there's anything that sounds appealing that I have in...

Total syns: 0.5 + 0.5 + 7 + 3 + 2 = 13 syns

Last edited:
Right guys, I have decided I am not going to WI anymore. My C was never encouraging in any way, shape, or form, so I don't see the point paying £4.95 to sit there miserably. Also, with my new timetable, it's difficult for me to get there and back after and before important lessons, so I have decided I'm just going to weigh myself every Wednesday before Zumba. Now Zumba is at 1.15pm, I have lessons from 9-11am, so any ideas of the time I should weigh myself? Gonna be using the scales at the gym that give you a free weigh if you lose weight :D so hopefully I'll only be paying 50p for next week's WI and nothing after that ;) Aiming to lose a stone by my 20th, so 1lb a week from now till 28th Jan, I can do that... right? Just need to know what time to weigh myself! And then I shall be sorted :) xxx

best of luck going it alone - least you have us here to support you!!! xxx

just noticed your avatar.. which one's you? OO not long to go for your birthday eh... i'm sure you'll whip off the weight you want in that time x
I've been told by my friend's boyfriend that when I get to 8st, he will sleep with me. I declined. Haha. He thought it would motivate me.. Big headed,anyone? :p The one on the right is my beautiful, eternally skinny, size 4-6 best friend. The day this picture was taken, I took her to my house for lunch and she ate TRIPLE the amount I did! I have never seen her eat so much but I was so happy! xxx

best of luck going it alone - least you have us here to support you!!! xxx

Thanks hun :) I do need all the help I can get at the moment! x

hiya mate

Have a great day

T
xx

I've been having quite a good day so far :) so thank you for that! I have been to every class scheduled today on time (including the 9am one!) and paid full attention, picked the nail polish off 7 of my nails, drank at least 2L of water so far, and walked home! A bit p!ssed that my pedometer reset itself twice today, but ah well :) x

Friday 29/10 - Extra Easy

9am
- Omelette with onion, coriander, salt, red chilli powder, cumin seeds and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HExB) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn)
- Strawberries

1pm
- Raspberries and strawberries

2pm
- Homemade veggiesoup with mini lamb meatballs (2.5 syns) and 2 Quorn Turkey Slices

5pm
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

7pm
- Strawberries, raspberries and clementines with Total 0% yoghurt

10pm
- Naan (6 syns) with lamb meatball (2 syns) and potato curry (2 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, mixed peppers and chicken salad with dressings (1 syn)
- Sprite Zero

2am
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, mixed peppers and chicken salad
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Total syns: (13) + 1 + 2.5 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 28.5 syns

Last edited:
Back