10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Sat breakfast.jpg

Sat lunch.jpg

Sat dinner.jpg

Sun lunch.jpg

Archies.jpg

Mmmmmm chocolate (drools like homer) lol!
Must say though your meals look tiny :p
Hows the sit-up challenge and walking going? X
Second pic, that was the first plate.. of 3 :p Third, I wasn't hungry much and had Pepsi to accompany it, which really fills me up, and fourth, it's more like lunch part I, was expecting my sister and niece for lunch but the little one was asleep and I was really hungry! Sit ups are going well, only doing 20-30 a day right now and I feel a lot smoother, defined, sexy! Also, getting continuous compliments is motivating me.. First my uncle, then my best male friend, then Meli, who may I add is a hottie herself!, and finally this morning, my aunty! Oh and my uncle lifted me up this morning while hugging me and I didn't realise because I didn't hear a grunt or feel a heave! :D xxx

Hiya hun,

Sorry for the late reply as at first this damn thing would't let me reply to your private message and then I've been feeling a bit poorly so havn't been on here. I have stuck to plan though and fit my boobies into a tunic I got from Dubai and have had compliments from my aunts on saturday which felt good :)

How have you been sweetie? It's nice to find someone on here that I get along with and can get a kick up the bund from if I start to go off track lol! :D

Ps my date is 29th May :) When's your niece's birthday?

Mwahs!

Last edited:
Second pic, that was the first plate.. of 3 :p Third, I wasn't hungry much and had Pepsi to accompany it, which really fills me up, and fourth, it's more like lunch part I, was expecting my sister and niece for lunch but the little one was asleep and I was really hungry! Sit ups are going well, only doing 20-30 a day right now and I feel a lot smoother, defined, sexy! Also, getting continuous compliments is motivating me.. First my uncle, then my best male friend, then Meli, who may I add is a hottie herself!, and finally this morning, my aunty! Oh and my uncle lifted me up this morning while hugging me and I didn't realise because I didn't hear a grunt or feel a heave! :D xxx

Thanks for the compliment ;)
Those skinny jeans looked really good on you and btw did you notice the asian guys next to us...well they were checking you out!

Yum yum chocolate :p

Hehe, I know, tell me about it! My best friend wanted a milkshake from there on Friday (we went to Caffe Nero for coffee but she didn't have anything - saved herself for Archie's!) so she got one that has, to name a few of the ingredients, Ferrero Rochers, Oreos, and Flake... There was about 6 inches of full fat whipped cream and a kilo of chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce (yet she's still a size :cry:) and she was like 'oh go on, get oneee... come onnnn, please?' and I was like NO! So I didn't, but I had a couple of sips of her one and it was just tooooo heavy!

Thanks for the compliment ;)
Those skinny jeans looked really good on you and btw did you notice the asian guys next to us...well they were checking you out!

:D Tell it how I see it ;) Oh btw, my uncle came over today! And I told him I knew you, and he was like oh wow! Small world! Hehe, he asked how I knew you, I just said we went to the same SW group... If he knew I was on MiniMins he'd ask me about it allllllllllllll the time!

:eek: OMG, neverrr... The girl that was with them, I went to high school with her (we were in the same form but you can tell she was cool and I was not) so if they wanted to act upon it, they could get in touch with me easily! :p ;)

Sunday 13/02 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA) and chopped banana
- Black coffee with sweetener

- Total 0% fat yoghurt with sweetener

Lunch
- Quorn steak style strips with baked beans in tomato sauce and soy sauce
- 2 tangerines

Dinner
- Spinach and lamb curry
- Leftover Sharwood's medium egg noodles with lamb, onion, cabbage, carrot, green pepper, mangetout, soy sauce and kalonji seeds
- Salmon
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce and green bean salad

- 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA)

Hiya hun,

Sorry for the late reply as at first this damn thing would't let me reply to your private message and then I've been feeling a bit poorly so havn't been on here. I have stuck to plan though and fit my boobies into a tunic I got from Dubai and have had compliments from my aunts on saturday which felt good :)

How have you been sweetie? It's nice to find someone on here that I get along with and can get a kick up the bund from if I start to go off track lol! :D

Ps my date is 29th May :) When's your niece's birthday?

Mwahs!

Hahahahahaha, I got this message three times! The private messaging thing worked, and I got the message you sent was it yesterday or the day before? Hehe :p but now I know how much you missed me ;) I missed you too!

Ooooooh la laa! That means your top is definitely shrinking! Did you take start measurements? Sometimes if losses slow down, taking measurements and seeing a difference is enough of a motivation to keep you on track :) Alongside yours truly, who will gladly kick you up the bund :p

What were the compliments? Do share! I just got told, after a hug, 'she's become so skinny, this one!' this morning from my aunty... And last weekend it was 'you've lost so much weight, hasn't she lost so much weight, you've really lost so much weight, look at you!' from my uncle - neither of whom compliment anyone easily!

I've just been tired and fed up this weekend, trying to keep on top of uni work but failing miserably - I was doing so well yesterday but then my sister started watching that Zakir Naik and Tony Blair debate, you know the one that was at Oxford on Friday?... and when she gets really into something, the volume goes up and UP and UP and UP! until you want to scream! So yes, that happened and I just gave up with my work, even though I moved around the house a few times and shut all the doors to stop the noise... bleh. Then today, I was doing OK, but my little ball of sunshine rolled into the house and I gave up again, 5 hours with a textbook vs 5 hours with a little princess - princess wins hands down every time :)

29th May, so close! Her birthday is this Thurs but not having a party until 27th March, which means I have no excuse :) Even if I lose 1lb a week till then, I can still lose another half a stone!

Just gonna PM you back to exchange email addresses and phone numbers if you want :p and then I'm gonna have a quick arm wax session while catching up on Hustle, I missed it on Friday :( xxx

Hahahahahaha, I got this message three times! The private messaging thing worked, and I got the message you sent was it yesterday or the day before? Hehe :p but now I know how much you missed me ;) I missed you too!

Ooooooh la laa! That means your top is definitely shrinking! Did you take start measurements? Sometimes if losses slow down, taking measurements and seeing a difference is enough of a motivation to keep you on track :) Alongside yours truly, who will gladly kick you up the bund :p

What were the compliments? Do share! I just got told, after a hug, 'she's become so skinny, this one!' this morning from my aunty... And last weekend it was 'you've lost so much weight, hasn't she lost so much weight, you've really lost so much weight, look at you!' from my uncle - neither of whom compliment anyone easily!

I've just been tired and fed up this weekend, trying to keep on top of uni work but failing miserably - I was doing so well yesterday but then my sister started watching that Zakir Naik and Tony Blair debate, you know the one that was at Oxford on Friday?... and when she gets really into something, the volume goes up and UP and UP and UP! until you want to scream! So yes, that happened and I just gave up with my work, even though I moved around the house a few times and shut all the doors to stop the noise... bleh. Then today, I was doing OK, but my little ball of sunshine rolled into the house and I gave up again, 5 hours with a textbook vs 5 hours with a little princess - princess wins hands down every time :)

29th May, so close! Her birthday is this Thurs but not having a party until 27th March, which means I have no excuse :) Even if I lose 1lb a week till then, I can still lose another half a stone!

Just gonna PM you back to exchange email addresses and phone numbers if you want :p and then I'm gonna have a quick arm wax session while catching up on Hustle, I missed it on Friday :( xxx

Ha ha I feel like such a plum :eek: you must've thought I was a right weirdo sending you the same message so many times but I promise minimins kept logging me out every time I pressed the submit message button and i couldn't find it in my sent box when I logged back in again. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your private love note that you sent me. I'll just reply to your private message now darling oh yeah, HAPPY BALENTINES DAY SHWEET HEART!!! xxxxx lol! ;)

Ha ha I feel like such a plum :eek: you must've thought I was a right weirdo sending you the same message so many times but I promise minimins kept logging me out every time I pressed the submit message button and i couldn't find it in my sent box when I logged back in again. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring your private love note that you sent me. I'll just reply to your private message now darling oh yeah, HAPPY BALENTINES DAY SHWEET HEART!!! xxxxx lol! ;)

LOL! The message system is a bit of a plum, you aren't! And right back at you :p I shouted at my best friend for saying it to me today, told her to go tell her fiance, but seeing as you didn't say it, and it's quite tep-ically written, I accept it :D <3

xxx

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:
:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: 4lbs off! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:
:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Woohoooooooooooooo!!!! Well done hunny you should be very proud of yourself! xx

Go on make me drool! :drool: xx

Well, before WI, I needed change from a tenner, so I headed to Tesco with the intention of buying a brownie :D As I got closer, I saw the Krispy Kreme sign, and so got a cookies & kreme doughnut, it was AMAZING!!! Then, as I went to the till, I walked past the long line of chocolate - talk about point of sale advertising! - and picked up an Aero Caramel, just because they're bloody everywhere these days, like the TV ad with the guy and his date and the flowers and he eats her choc, and has anyone noticed, for someone wrapped up in a towel, she gets dressed and ready pretty quick! :D

So then I walked around a bit, before going to meet my friend, and I thought we were gonna have pizza today - but he forgot... oops or yay? I couldn't decide, lol. But then we walked around the WHOLE of town for like three hours, lots of syns effectively gotten rid of, as was any sensation I possibly had in my toes, and then went back to Caffe Nero where we started, and I had a Caffe Mocha. I usually get a black coffee, so it was a big change! Oh and I had a panini, the mozzarella and vine tomatoes and basil one, is it? YUM! But I don't feel like eating lots of crap now, so that's good! However, the pizza date has been moved not to next Monday, but the Monday after - that's 2 WIs away :D And until then, I have the following committments:

Tomorrow: Coffee with a friend
Wednesday: Birthday lunch (will try to avoid cake etc but if not then no biggie, I will have another two syn-free days in the week)
Thursday: Niece's birthday (not avoiding cake! But just the one slice)
Friday: Lunch with my cousin, which will be Nando's, so I'll be fiiine :)

xxx

Tuesday 15/02 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 28g Fruit n Fibre (HExB) with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA)
- Pear

- Total 0% fat yoghurt with 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)

Dinner
- Chapatti (7 syns) with lamb and spinach curry
- Cucumber, green beans, and mint yoghurt chutney

- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA), Danish butter cookie (2 syns) and Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 13 syns

Last edited:
Back