10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

If you need antibiotic you need antibiotic! Hope you get better soon!
True! I have a spot behind my left knee that is infected and about the size of a marble - quite painful when I'm using stairs but OK otherwise..
Ju iz haaaaaaaaat stuff innay? :D Lol! Well done for the exercise hun. :)
Innayyy.. I think I'd rather do two miles every other day than one mile every day :) Have you seen West is West yet? xxx
p.s. black coffee with sweetner went down well!! may be on to a winner here!!
Yay! How much sweetener did you use? Black coffee is really good thing to like because you can have it anywhere if you go out! And it's sexy lol xxx

Yay! How much sweetener did you use? Black coffee is really good thing to like because you can have it anywhere if you go out! And it's sexy lol xxx

1 used two lil pills mind u today iv had 1 cappuccino, 1 black coffe and 2 normal coffee's.. no other way to get through the day! i need to stop drinking soo much coffee though have to week off it as im trying for a baba at the moment aswell!

1 used two lil pills mind u today iv had 1 cappuccino, 1 black coffe and 2 normal coffee's.. no other way to get through the day! i need to stop drinking soo much coffee though have to week off it as im trying for a baba at the moment aswell!

Yikes! Are you a coffee addict? I have either one pill or just less than one tsp of sweetener, sometimes just have one tsp sugar and syn it if I want the real taste :)

Aww, will this be baba no 2? xxx

Wooooooohooooooooooo! Go Aalia go go gooooooooooo!!!! You look fab hun I could probably fit an ankle into a size 8. You should be proud of yourself!

Ps Bhoooooooot! :eek::eek: (read my txt he he! :D) xx

Wooooooohooooooooooo! Go Aalia go go gooooooooooo!!!! You look fab hun I could probably fit an ankle into a size 8. You should be proud of yourself!

Ps Bhoooooooot! :eek::eek: (read my txt he he! :D) xx

I was making the syn free five bean chilli when I read your text and had a giggle fit, lol! I just showed my sis the pants and she doesn't like them - but then again, anything she hates, I love, and my other sister loves too! And if she loves something, mum loves it too, but if the one who hates it gets to mum before I do, then mum'll be like what is this baggy shaggy pant? :8855: xxx

Good luck lovely x

10st10lbs said:
Power-walked/ran 2 miles in just over 29 mins, including one 3 min run at 6mph and one 4 min run at 6.5mph! Major achievement :D 60 sit ups done today aswell, happy with that :) Cut up some melon, grapes and banana in a box to take with me to uni tomorrow, if I remember! Had a hot shower, had a hot chocolate, got a hot water bottle, watched a hot episode of 90210, now jumping into a warm bed for a nice sleep :)

xxx

You're awesome! Great news on the exercise! Your food diaries look great and hellooo tiny pants!

Wow Hun, you look fantastic - here I am waiting to be a 'real' 16 :)

Good luck for this week, and well done on your 2lbs! x

Good luck lovely x

Thanks hun :) I want to get the Shred DVD aswell but would rather buy it in person than wait for it in the post! All the local HMVs are out :( And I can't find it anywhere else! But reading your diary last night got me really motivated to do it, even though you were in agony! xxx

wow looking good!
i dont get those trousers to be honest i saw this girl wearng them in starbucks... maybe she coundt carry them off?

:eek: Thanks :) My sister doesn't get them either - but I thought this pair looked quite nice! Maybe I had foggy glasses on that only allowed me to see that they were size 8 :p lol! A stone heavier, I didn't think I could carry them off either... but this time, I'm obsessed! Haven't bought them yet, gonna get a couple more opinions tonight and then hit New Look with the 20% off voucher that came with Cosmo :p xxx

You're awesome! Great news on the exercise! Your food diaries look great and hellooo tiny pants!

Wow Hun, you look fantastic - here I am waiting to be a 'real' 16 :)

Good luck for this week, and well done on your 2lbs! x

Me? Awesome? Don't know about that! :eek:

You will get to your target one day, that's the important thing to remember in all of this :) SW is actually quite fun, and reading over your earlier posts in your diary when you've got a good couple of months worth of progress, it's one of the funniest feelings ever! Just reminds you that you really don't want to be in that situation again, so it keeps you really determied :) xxx

Congrats on getting into the size 8s! The trousers look lovely. :)

Shukriya name-sake! :D xxx

I was making the syn free five bean chilli when I read your text and had a giggle fit, lol! I just showed my sis the pants and she doesn't like them - but then again, anything she hates, I love, and my other sister loves too! And if she loves something, mum loves it too, but if the one who hates it gets to mum before I do, then mum'll be like what is this baggy shaggy pant? :8855: xxx

Lol at the baggy shaggy pant!

I'm in two minds about them as they have the potential to disguise my thunder thighs but I would only wear them dressed up. So black strappy vest top and sexy black heels - think giuseppe zanottii or laboutins!

Last edited:
Friday 04/03 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
-28g Bran Flakes (HExB) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and a pear

- Diet Coke with citrus zest - blehhhh
- TruFree digestive biscuit (2.5 syns)

Lunch
- Pasta with syn free five bean chilli and syn free houmous from mag! <- made (and ate some of) this last night and left out the tomato puree so no half syn for me :D
- Cucumber and lettuce salad

- Cadbury's choc eclair (2 syns)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and TruFree digestive biscuit (2.5 syns)

Really really really want to have dinner quickly so I can get stuck into making Lady A's cupcakes! So excited!!! 24 won't last very long in my house though... but I hope my sister HATES them (she can't stand sweetener) and so I don't have to make a point of leaving any for her :D

Dinner
- Pasta with syn free five bean chilli
- Cucumber and lettuce salad with EL mayo (0.5 syn)

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and water
- 4 cupcakes with Nutella (4 syns)
- Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 16 syns

Last edited:
Lol at the baggy shaggy pant!

I'm in two minds about them as they have the potential to disguise my thunder thighs but I would only wear them dressed up. So black strappy vest top and sexy black heels - think giuseppe zanottii or laboutins!

Duuude, I wish I could wear strappy vest tops and sexy black heels! We're a bit of a 'modest' lot - that pic would cause a humongous stir if mum saw it! But the heels, I'm just not destined to ever be able to walk in heels! Thunder thighs? Surely not! :) Just think of them being a good source of boti, should the world turn to cannibals :D

Thanks hun :) I want to get the Shred DVD aswell but would rather buy it in person than wait for it in the post! All the local HMVs are out :( And I can't find it anywhere else! But reading your diary last night got me really motivated to do it, even though you were in agony! xxx

Hi hun! Yeah, me too! I looked everywhere - work sometimes involes me driving to different stores etc, so everytime I went to an Asda, tesco, sainsbury's etc I would look for it! It's complelty sold out everywhere (which means everyone has read the rave reviews ha ha!!) I tried to order from HMV online but with no aval, tried amazon. Same thing! Ended up getting it from amazon, although I ordered a watch at the same time and the shred dvd arrived two weeks later! Cripes!
Looking back, in all my eagnerness to get it I really should be foing it more :eek:

I have not done it for three days! But seeing your pic in your slinky small pants - I really will - tonight!!!

thanks for the motivation xx

Duuude, I wish I could wear strappy vest tops and sexy black heels! We're a bit of a 'modest' lot - that pic would cause a humongous stir if mum saw it! But the heels, I'm just not destined to ever be able to walk in heels! Thunder thighs? Surely not! :) Just think of them being a good source of boti, should the world turn to cannibals :D

Oh we can still bring sexy back by adding a fitted shrug on top so you can still show your skinny waist off hun & trust me we'll get you strutting yourself in heels in no time all you need is practice...get a cheap pair & wear it around the house - they'll be clean so your mum won't mind...if I could wear 5 inch Dior's at 17 stones 4lb so can you! ;)

PS I don't weigh ANYWHERE near that anymore :eek:

Last edited:
Hi hun! Yeah, me too! I looked everywhere - work sometimes involes me driving to different stores etc, so everytime I went to an Asda, tesco, sainsbury's etc I would look for it! It's complelty sold out everywhere (which means everyone has read the rave reviews ha ha!!) I tried to order from HMV online but with no aval, tried amazon. Same thing! Ended up getting it from amazon, although I ordered a watch at the same time and the shred dvd arrived two weeks later! Cripes!
Looking back, in all my eagnerness to get it I really should be foing it more :eek:

I have not done it for three days! But seeing your pic in your slinky small pants - I really will - tonight!!!

thanks for the motivation xx

HMV said they stock ONE copy in each store and re-order when sold out :( I will probably get it off eBay now! And then I'll be on your thread hurling abuse at you :p xxx

Oh we can still bring sexy back by adding a fitted shrug on top so you can still show your skinny waist off hun & trust me we'll get you strutting yourself in heels in no time all you need is practice...get a cheap pair & wear it around the house - they'll be clean so your mum won't mind...if I could wear 5 inch Dior's at 17 stones 4lb you so can you! ;)

PS I don't weigh ANYWHERE near that anymore :eek:

I like the sound of that :p I am gonna need to get back into wearing heels, I have a 2in pair that I like wearing but I tend to walk quite a bit every day, and quick, so I twist my ankle a lot... :eek: Then again, I could trip over myself while sitting down.. hah!

I had to do 17x14+14 to get a better idea - SO proud of you for getting that off, even if you have put some back on! You should put it in the first post of your diary, it's such an inspiration! Keep meaning to ask about your avatar - she looks a bit like Kim Kardashian :p xxx

I like the sound of that :p I am gonna need to get back into wearing heels, I have a 2in pair that I like wearing but I tend to walk quite a bit every day, and quick, so I twist my ankle a lot... :eek: Then again, I could trip over myself while sitting down.. hah!

I had to do 17x14+14 to get a better idea - SO proud of you for getting that off, even if you have put some back on! You should put it in the first post of your diary, it's such an inspiration! Keep meaning to ask about your avatar - she looks a bit like Kim Kardashian :p xxx[/QUOTE]

Yay....you'll be fine hun plus heels (once you can walk in them :D) makes your J Lo look sexier when you walk & makes you look slimmer too! Don't be afraid to buy strappy tops as I totally understand what you mean about the modesty thing as I only started wearing them when I discovered shrugs. My bust n hips are a size bigger than my waist so if I don't wear fitted clothes then I look much bigger than I really am :sigh:

Yeah I lost that weight 10 years ago after being diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. I've put on a stone & a half stones since which I'd like to shift.

Ps I liked kim before all her face distorting surgeries she looks way too plastic now lol! I found that pic on the net & thought it was sexy & went with my username....Lady A :)

Good luck hun!

P.s I wore HIGH heels at 18.11 and I shimmy in them now at 17.00!!

You will rock the hell out of them hun!!! Xx

Back