10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Good luck hun!

P.s I wore HIGH heels at 18.11 and I shimmy in them now at 17.00!!

You will rock the hell out of them hun!!! Xx

Woooohoooo! You go girlfriend! Ps I need some of your 30 day shred motivation to rub off on me.....I'm ashamed to admit that I've had it for over a week and haven't even watched it let alone done it :ashamed0005:

Only done 35 situps today - disappointed but there is still time to go...

Want to get on the treadmill for 2 miles but everyone has piled into mum's room and I hate doing it infront of them because last week, my brother thought it'd be funny to take a picture of me... And then my sister wanted it bluetoothed across onto her phone... Grrr. EDIT: 60 situps done now, and 2 miles in just under 30mins.

Last edited:
wow u look good :)

Lady A said:
Woooohoooo! You go girlfriend! Ps I need some of your 30 day shred motivation to rub off on me.....I'm ashamed to admit that I've had it for over a week and haven't even watched it let alone done it :ashamed0005:

Haha thanks :) well not much of a miss motivator today - haven't done it for the last three days! Yikes! I spent so long hyping myself up waiting for it to come as well! Psssh!
Anyway, I'm starting again on Sunday an doing the full 30 days - non stop! Absolutely because I have a 5k swim shortly after that :p join me'?!?!?! X

10stone10 - you dont need the shaggy baggies! You need some leotard or somethin - have you got a six pack under there from all your sit ups :p? x

Saturday 05/03 - ♥♥♥♥♥Extra Easy♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast
- Pear
- 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns) made with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and boiled water
- 2 Nutella cupcakes (2 syns)

20 situps done, and they REALLY REALLY REALLY hurt :( Also, feeling extremely hungry today and there is very little superfree in the house!

- Black coffee with sweetener

Lunch
- Jacket potato with baked beans in tomato sauce, five bean chilli and syn free homous
- Cucumber, lettuce and onion salad with EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Teeny bite of cheese and onion pastry (6 syns :()

- Activia FF peach yoghurt
- Black coffee with 0.5tsp sugar (0.5 syn)

Dinner
- Lamb tikka masala (from mag) with chapatti (5 syns)
- Broccoli and green beans
- Tea with 200ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA)

Total syns: 16 syns

Today is also the day I have my final cupcake from the box of six I was given on my birthday by my cousin's girlfriend - sadly now ex :( But I managed to refrain from eating a slice of the cake my sister bought over, a fresh cream and fruit one from a local Chinese bakery... To be honest I've never really liked them but today I felt like eating everything. I'm actually surprised I've only had 16 syns, food was on my mind very heavily all day. No syn-free days this week unfortunately, so I think next week definitely calls for some... I want my period to hurry up so I can stop feeling sorry for myself!

Last edited:
Haha thanks :) well not much of a miss motivator today - haven't done it for the last three days! Yikes! I spent so long hyping myself up waiting for it to come as well! Psssh!
Anyway, I'm starting again on Sunday an doing the full 30 days - non stop! Absolutely because I have a 5k swim shortly after that :p join me'?!?!?! X

10stone10 - you dont need the shaggy baggies! You need some leotard or somethin - have you got a six pack under there from all your sit ups :p? x

No six pack at all! I think I hit 600/1750 this morning - kinda in shock about that, lol, but it means I'm past 1/3 of the way there! Does it hurt when you do them? My abs start burning at number 13, I'm pretty sure I'm red-faced by the time I hit 20! I breathe in and out properly while doing them, but they really really hurt! xxx

Big jupees little un I'm feeling pre * weeky too :cry: PLUS they ate all my cupcakes....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Big jupees little un I'm feeling pre * weeky too :cry: PLUS they ate all my cupcakes....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hug99: It's probably for the best... They just weren't in your kismat! And think, all those people that scranned yours - you've probably contributed to them losing weight this week without them knowing it ;)

:hug99: It's probably for the best... They just weren't in your kismat! And think, all those people that scranned yours - you've probably contributed to them losing weight this week without them knowing it ;)

I know I can enjoy my meal out in peace tomorrow plus I've got enough ingredients to make another batch in the morning :D Oh why don't you try having fruit and tea? That ALWAYS fills me up.

I know I can enjoy my meal out in peace tomorrow plus I've got enough ingredients to make another batch in the morning :D Oh why don't you try having fruit and tea? That ALWAYS fills me up.

Enjoy! Let me know what you have - I'm gonna try and convince my body that I had the same and therefore try to satisfy my cravings! We only gots pears left :( and no HExA milk let either - my hunger has vamooshed after my cuppa cha anyway, but will definitely do it tomorrow :) xxx

Sunday 06/03 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Pear
- 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HExB) with 28g cheese (HExA) as cheese on toast!
- 2 Nutella cupcakes (2 syns)

30 situps and a headache, don't really want to do my run today but it has to be done...

Run done, and another 20 situps...

- 3 Jacob's R&SS thins (3 syns)

Lunch
- Chapatti (4 syns) with lamb tikka masala
- Pineapple chunks
- Activia FF mango yoghurt with banana

- TruFree digestive biscuit (2.5 syns)
- Raspberry Ripple ice cream (4 syns)

Dinner
- Sharwood's medium egg noodles with Quorn steak strips, cabbage, onion, green beans and soy sauce
- Tangerine

Total syns: 15.5 syns

Last edited:
Sunday 06/03 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Pear
- 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HExB) with 28g cheese (HExA) as cheese on toast!

30 situps and a headache, don't really want to do my run today but it has to be done...

Hmmmm.....are you having enough water with all of that exercise? Are you having too much coffee as that can cause headaches too?? May just be that * week is on it's way....Hope you feel better soon hun :)

Hmmmm.....are you having enough water with all of that exercise? Are you having too much coffee as that can cause headaches too?? May just be that * week is on it's way....Hope you feel better soon hun :)
Mmmm, probably not having enough water with all the exercise but I will start upping it today :) I just don't want to bloat, what with * week and water retention from the antibiotics.. I need a banana! xxx

Hiya hun hope you're feeling better....How was the lamb tikka from the sw mag? Did you alter any of the masalas when you made it? :)

Hi Hun!

Absolutely know why you mean about the sit ups! Today it started aching on sit up 6! Owe!

Well done on the cupcake sacrifice :p I had far too many syns this weekend - it all started with the galaxy on friday! Eeek! x

Lady A said:
Hiya hun hope you're feeling better....How was the lamb tikka from the sw mag? Did you alter any of the masalas when you made it? :)

Hellooo. I didn't have any Tabasco sauce or curry powder so I used Nando's hot peri peri sauce, paprika, garam masala, pisa hua dhaniya, red chilli powder, namak and zeera :) I'd definitely use less tomatoes next time, and the lemon was a bit much :( but good other than that! xxx

Ela ine said:
Hi Hun!

Absolutely know why you mean about the sit ups! Today it started aching on sit up 6! Owe!

Well done on the cupcake sacrifice :p I had far too many syns this weekend - it all started with the galaxy on friday! Eeek! x

Hey beauts, glad someone finally agrees with me! Have done 90 today but quite sore, asked a friend if it's normal (he's a bit of a gym bunny) but no response as of yet!

Hope you find it easy to keep 100% till Wednesday, I'll be jumping all over your diary for inspiration once tomorrow is over! xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Omg 90!

Going to do another 25 - right now!!!!!

Back