10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Talk about diversity lol

I think it's great! I love the fact that my nan and parents taught us how to speak fluent punjabi as I can hold my own in both languages without sounding odd and I can teach my kids how to speak it when they learn to talk. I find it's easier to learn or to get the jist of different languages when you already know one in addition to English. I've got cousins that understand Punjabi but only reply back in English which I think is a shame as they look a bit odd when they don't know how to reply back to a question that's been asked in Punjabi especially when they're speaking to someone who doesn't know English too well. My little niece n nephew on the other hand sound scrummy when they speak punjabi...my nephew calls it jaabi :cool:

I love Destiny's Child for singing this beautiful song <3 xxx

I woke up this morning
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
I'm breathing, I'm grateful
To put on my happy face

Woke up and realized
This world's not
So bad after all
Looked at it through
A child's eyes, and
I saw these beautiful
Things that you
Never think about
Like the ocean, moonlight,
Stars and clouds
It's amazing how
We don't appreciate
Our blessings
There's plenty of people
Who don't like me
But there's ten times more
Who love me and
I love myself
Sometimes, it gets tough,
It gets tough
But I can't give up,
Can't give up
Just take a deep breath,
Close my eyes
Feel the love and
Give a smile

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

It's me,
I just wanna be happy
Uh, just be happy, uh,
Just be happy
Today is the day
I am willing to say
I will put all the
Past behind me,
No more enemies
Ready 'cause
(Ready 'cause)
I'm living in this world
(Lving in this world)
I wanna make a change
(Wanna make a change)
Gonna make a change
(Gonna make a change)
Put on my happy face

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

Everything's gonna be all right,
Everything's gonna be okay
Gonna be all right,
Everything's gonna be all right
Gonna be all right,
Gonna be all right,

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

I woke up this morning,
The sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
I'm living, I'm able,
To put on my happy face

I woke up this morning
With a happy face
I'm flying, I'm flying,
I'm flying, I'm flying
I'm flying, I'm flying,
I'm flying, I'm flying
I'm flying, I'm flying,
I'm flying, I'm flying
Flying, flying

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi beautiful! No six pack as of yet :p but definitely got a two pack re-forming under the flab! About time, I think I'm on Day 15 today?!

Shredding is not too bad, I'm getting really tired/bored/frustrated with the last circuit and my ankle is putting me off - according to the lady at the trainer shop, it's most likely a torn tendon :( which can only really be repaired with rest, which I can't do! I walk, a LOT! And with Shredding too, I can't take a day off that otherwise I just won't get back into it. Look what happened with my running, I stopped that a week ago and haven't wanted to get back on the treadmill since :( Won't be surprised if I haven't done as well as I wanted to at WI on Monday!

xxx

Whoooo! You're doing SO well! I need to start shredding again :rolleyes: Since I have all the stuff.. but pretty much gave up after a few days :eek:

Saturday 26/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 15, Level 2

Breakfast part I
- 28g Coco Pops (5.5 syns) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and chopped banana

Breakfast part II
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2HExB) with Flora light (0.5 syn)
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

Lunch part I
- Scrambled egg and baked beans
- Mixed grapes

Shred, shower.

Lunch part II
- Pasta and Sharwood's medium egg noodles with mixed bean chilli and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Pear
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

Work.

Dinner
- 2 small slices wholemeal bread (1/2HExB + 3 syns) with mixed bean chilli, chicken tikka (2 syns), cucumber, lettuce, carrot, tomato, green beans and EL mayo (0.5 syn) - HUGE sandwich but I'd do it again :p
- 100g Wall's LF soft scoop ice cream (3 syns) and strawberries

- Asda mini ring chocolate doughnut (2.5 syns) and 1/2 Flake (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 21 syns

Coco pops and milk make a bowl full of fun!

But.. pasta and noodles?! Extreme green :p

Hmmmm.....what is this double shouble eating you got going on today??? (said in PINGLISH - Punjabi/English accent lol!) :p

ha ha ha so funny - my best friend does this all the time!

Sunday 27/03 - Extra Easy
Shred Day 16, Level 2

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA) and chopped banana

- Apple

Lunch
- Jacket potato and beans
- Pear

- Alpen light bar (3 syns) and 1/2 Flake bar (3.5 syns)
- Mini ring chocolate doughnut (2.5 syns) and tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

Dinner
- Chutney chicken (2 syns) with chapatti (6 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, tomato, raddish and sweetcorn salad

- 100g Wall's LF soft scoop ice cream (4 syns) with strawberries
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) and grapes

Total syns: 21.5 syns

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Last edited:
Lady A said:
I think it's great! I love the fact that my nan and parents taught us how to speak fluent punjabi as I can hold my own in both languages without sounding odd and I can teach my kids how to speak it when they learn to talk. I find it's easier to learn or to get the jist of different languages when you already know one in addition to English. I've got cousins that understand Punjabi but only reply back in English which I think is a shame as they look a bit odd when they don't know how to reply back to a question that's been asked in Punjabi especially when they're speaking to someone who doesn't know English too well. My little niece n nephew on the other hand sound scrummy when they speak punjabi...my nephew calls it jaabi :cool:

You are absolutely right. I have cousis that are the same. Im glad i married an urdu speaking man. I now know both urdu and pubjabi!

Alright shweet-heart? How's your tid been after visiting mirchi aunty's house? How did weigh in go? Hope you're having a lovely day....over n aaaaaaaat!! xxx

Thursday 31/01 - Extra Easy

Thursday breakfast.jpg
Two scrambled eggs
Melon and strawberry
Tea with part HExA milk
Water

Thursday lunch.jpg
Steamed carrot batons
Steamed runner beans
2 LC light triangles
(2.5 syns)

Tea with part HExA milk

Thursday dinner.jpg
Rice with lamb curry
Cucumber, carrot, lettuce and runner bean salad
(2 syns)

Thursday dessert.jpg
Wall's LF SS vanilla ice cream
Strawberry
Part HExB Alpen Light bar
Tea with part HExA milk
(3.5 syns)

Total: 8 syns

Friday 01/04 - Extra Easy

Friday breakfast.jpg
Omelette with part HExA milk, onion, cumin, coriander, salt, red chilli powder
Baked beans with onion, cumin, coriander, red chill powder
Melon and strawberry
Tea with part HExA milk
Water

View attachment 12520
Krispy Kreme Glamour Glazed doughnut
(11 syns)

Friday lunch I.jpg
Minestrone pasta mugshot

View attachment 12519
Apple, grape, melon, strawberry

Tea with part HExA milk

Friday dinner.jpg
Leek and mixed bean soup
Mushrooms, green beans and carrot batons
Part HExB wholemeal toast
Lettuce

Friday dessert I.jpg
Grape, apple, pear,

Friday dessert II.jpg

Total: 11 syns

Last edited:
Hello darling.. Check you out with your fancy pics! Loving it :)

Are the mug shots syn free?.. Im sure ive read something about them, but my memory is like a fish!

:party0011: YAY....your back! I missed you maaaaaaaaan! Hope you're well & just been too busy to post. Loving the pics & the glamour glazed donught it's sooooooooo Lady A lol! I've decided I'm gonna make someone treat me to one of those giant cupcakes in the Harrod's bakery when I fancy a blow out. It just has to be glamourous! xx

Hello darling.. Check you out with your fancy pics! Loving it :)

Are the mug shots syn free?.. Im sure ive read something about them, but my memory is like a fish!

Hi :) I'm gonna try and stick to taking pics as much as I can, I was intending on just posting them up and not keeping such a detailed food diary, it'll help me to relax.

Pasta mugshots, the tomato n herb and the minestrone ones are syn free, the creamy cheese one is 2 syns but it is definitely worth it! They've been 5 for £2 in Asda for a while, 3 for £1 in some £shops. I'm going to buy a small flask so I can take hot water with me to uni rather than pay 80p each time I want a mugshot! The flasks are only £5-6 so it will pay off, even if my bag is a bit heavier than it usually is! It usually weighs around a stone :eek: xxx

:party0011: YAY....your back! I missed you maaaaaaaaan! Hope you're well & just been too busy to post. Loving the pics & the glamour glazed donught it's sooooooooo Lady A lol! I've decided I'm gonna make someone treat me to one of those giant cupcakes in the Harrod's bakery when I fancy a blow out. It just has to be glamourous! xx

I missed you too laddoo! I'm OK, it's been a silly week with lots of family/friend/ex issues, plus the 4lbs+ didn't help :( I have stopped Shredding for the time being and have decided that I'll pick it up again after target, after exams... I do too many things all at once, then I let go of them all at once...

April = eating right, minus the birthday party and the family weekend in London...
May = revising right, 6 3hr exams :(
June = running and Shredding right!

The doughnut was lovely, my bff and I popped in to KK before our first shopping trip together! We took the glaze off and put it on like lip gloss :eek:

Considering le bday party is on le Sunday 10th, I am going to WI on Friday 8th. Not expecting any miracles as I will most probably be on my period, but hopefully will see something nice on the scales as I am determined to be angelic these next few days!

xxx

Sounds like a good plan :) what I'm sort of doing at the moment too. Year 3 sucks! Roll on may 9th :) then just 18 weeks of placement! Your in your last year too ain't you? Xx

*twit-twoo*

(That was me whistling for a hottie btw ;))

I'm in 2nd year, my course is 3 years, or 4 if sandwich... I haven't got a placement yet, which sucks! But only 9 people out of 127 have been placed so far, so it's OK... Apparently, this time last year, not a single student had a placement - :eek: - but I don't care about them! May 9th is my third exam so I shall be thinking of you!

xxx

Saturday 02/04 - Extra Easy

Saturday breakfast.jpg
Egg and baked beans
Mushrooms, tomatoes, onions
Melon and grapes
Water
Tea with part HExA milk

1L bottle.jpg
1L bottle diluted NAS barley water

Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, green pepper, mooli and cherry tomato salad
Chapatti with saag curry and potato and green bean curry
Apple, pear, plum and tangerine fruit salad
(15 syns)

Saturday snack.jpg
Melon and grapes
Tea with part HExA milk

1L bottle diluted NAS barley water

Saturday dinner.jpg
Leek and mixed bean soup
Mushrooms, green beans and carrot batons
Part HExB wholemeal toast
Lettuce

Saturday dessert.jpg
Total 0% fat yoghurt and part HExA milk
Part HExB Alpen Light bar
Grapes

Hi hi lovelies :)

Hoping you are all well. I had a bunk day yesterday, which I am not proud of, but had a moment of realisation shortly after the second waffle with chocolate sauce and ice cream, which consisted of me beating myself up for sabotaging everything so regularly, just for the sake of something that makes me feel icky sicky. So I had a bit of a tidy up in my room, not that anyone would notice the difference, heh, and climbed into bed for an early night. THEN, came the shocker... I got back out of bed again, took my work downstairs, and attempted to create an income statment, balance sheet, and statement of changes in equity from a trial balance and some additional information submitted by the company. I was kinda smug and gloaty and proud of myself for getting out of bed to do that, and I was out of bed and had had breakfast by 9am aswell! Today has been kind of productive, went out shopping with mum and came back about two hours ago? Gonna aim to get lots of work done today as there is no time for messing around now! Less than a month left till my first exam, so it's the perfect time to sort my eating habits out aswell, don't wanna be munching on biscuits of all shapes and sizes just because I'm working!

Six days to lose seven pounds... I don't think that's gonna happen, but I will weigh myself on Friday and we'll see how kind the world has been to me! Trying to go for a few low syn days, as I know Sunday will be syns galore... But I don't mind, cause it's my babba's par-tayyyy :D

Worked out I can only upload five attachments to a post - I know I could put the pics up through photobucket or something but it's too much effort! I don't know how I'm going to keep up with my food diary on here, might just carry on taking pics for my own reference and just record how many syns I've had on here, or upload a pic of something that looks pretty :p

So, for today's diary...

Monday 04/04 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- HExB Bran Flakes with part HExA skimmed milk and chopped grapes and banana
- Tea with part HExA skimmed milk

Lunch
- Creamy cheese pasta mugshot (2 syns)
- Steamed carrot batons with 1 LC light triangle (1 syn)
- Pear

- Pepsi Max

Dinner
- Chicken and potato ginger curry (2 syns) with chapatti (4 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot and lettuce salad
- Apple

- 1/2 tin baked beans

Total: 9 syns

Last edited:
yum yum yum yum yum!

Glad you're back! Loving your yummy pics :bunnydance:
Good luck with all your assignments! Arrrh deadlines - I remember those and do not envy you at all!

Ooh and like Jen, I second the recipe for these cookies you speak off? :gimi:

Have a fab day hun! And don't fret about your WI - you never no what is do-able! You're a sizeee 8 remember :bunnydance: whooo yeah!!!

Back