10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Whooop whooop!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Don't worry about the text hunny but what do you think of my syn situation I text you about? I don't mind you replying on my diary....mwahs!

Ps change your stats....you're 8st 7lb now! ;)

Bunty and Bubli, the dancing bunnies! I'm playing Kajra Re in my head while watching these two shakin their thanggg ;)

I agree with your suggestion about your syn situation! Will come post on your diary in a tick :) xxx

3lbs, well bloomin done, see it is paying off!! AND!!! You're motivating me to actually stop at that gym thing that I drive past on the way home.... EEK!!!

You're a star, keep it up! You'll soon get past the sore arms I think :)x

Thank you! :) How would BB feel about joining the gym so you have something to do together? ;) Haha I can imagine it throwing him like the talk of the future didn't manage to!

Giving my arms a bit of a rest, will attack Day 5 when I get home from my gazillion errands later! xxx

Oh my gosh so proud! Skinnie minnie!!!!! So pleased for you Hun and no wonder you got three lbs off - run run run!! x

Hi beautiful! I didn't look at the display for my weight or body fat, just printed it all off, re-dressed myself (I de-layered a cardi, dress, boots, jeans, and a chunky bracelet in a shop full of people :eek:) and then had a peek - it was a lovely feeling! I can't decide if it was running, shredding, or eating soup that helped! Suffering with a bad stomach ache today though, it's probably my off-plan food :( xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun....I've got lurgies and feel :yuk: Sending you lurgy free jupees :hug99:

Feeling slightly better after a lie down and a cuppa cha while watching Gilmore Girls... My little bro is off ill aswell, he's having a right giggly fit at the :hug99: lol he thinks they're kissing - :8855: kids and their ideas! xxx

Feeling slightly better after a lie down and a cuppa cha while watching Gilmore Girls... My little bro is off ill aswell, he's having a right giggly fit at the lol he thinks they're kissing - kids and their ideas! xxx
You better not show him shanno & banto then lol! Me & my cousin danced to Kajra re at her sister's mehndi and now her little girl dances to it...she's soooooooo adorable mA! She gets my cousin to dress her up in a lehnga and put full indian jewellery on her including a jhoomar & she's only 2 - she a propper girly girl like me! Her & her brother are real cuties!

Thank you! :) How would BB feel about joining the gym so you have something to do together? ;) Haha I can imagine it throwing him like the talk of the future didn't manage to!

Giving my arms a bit of a rest, will attack Day 5 when I get home from my gazillion errands later! xxx

Hahahahaa Oh how I choke on my cuppa tea..... :p Biker, in a gym? As if...! He wouldn't be cooped up inside, he'll happily go out on his little bike (road bike, rather than motorbike) and do 10, 15 miles, but no chance in a gym! I One day I will get a little bike of my own, and we'll go off on bike-rides, but not quite ready for that yet. Unless it's a tandem :p haha!

Enjoy your errands! That'll be extra body magic stuff too, without realising it! Is there lots of hoiking involved?? :p x

You better not show him shanno & banto then lol! Me & my cousin danced to Kajra re at her sister's mehndi and now her little girl dances to it...she's soooooooo adorable mA! She gets my cousin to dress her up in a lehnga and put full indian jewellery on her including a jhoomar & she's only 2 - she a propper girly girl like me! Her & her brother are real cuties!

I love girls that that age, when everything sticks! My cousin used to be one of those (she's now 8) but then all of a sudden, all the attention got her being rather cheeky and so we have to keep our distance! Can't wait till my niece gets into the girly girly stage! I will have to join her on her journey lol, I've never been much of a girl! Although I have to say, SW has made me want to wear nice dresses and present myself a little bit better than a hoodie and ripped jeans, ha! I have no idea what I can wear to her birthday party :( I tried this on on Monday and loved it - angel sleeve flower trim dress but I know my mother wouldn't! Plus it's white and it's a kid's party! xxx

Hahahahaa Oh how I choke on my cuppa tea..... :p Biker, in a gym? As if...! He wouldn't be cooped up inside, he'll happily go out on his little bike (road bike, rather than motorbike) and do 10, 15 miles, but no chance in a gym! I One day I will get a little bike of my own, and we'll go off on bike-rides, but not quite ready for that yet. Unless it's a tandem :p haha!

Enjoy your errands! That'll be extra body magic stuff too, without realising it! Is there lots of hoiking involved?? :p x

Haha! Well I hope SW gives you the results you need without too much body magic! Are you feeling any better with no carbs?

Errands ended up being:
- supervising my cousin's haircut (he has an afro that seriously needed to go!)
- a quick trip into HMV
- Diet Cherry Coke and a chat at Starbucks

So no hoiking there! Oh actually no wait, I did lug about 10kg of parcels to the post office on my shoulder... But it's only 250m away! Due my Shredding soon, and also my run, which I'm starting to feel lazy about... I don't want to get out of the habit but if you see me go for two days without mentioning a run, I want a kick up my bottom! xxx

I love girls that that age, when everything sticks! My cousin used to be one of those (she's now 8) but then all of a sudden, all the attention got her being rather cheeky and so we have to keep our distance! Can't wait till my niece gets into the girly girly stage! I will have to join her on her journey lol, I've never been much of a girl! Although I have to say, SW has made me want to wear nice dresses and present myself a little bit better than a hoodie and ripped jeans, ha! I have no idea what I can wear to her birthday party I tried this on on Monday and loved it - angel sleeve flower trim dress but I know my mother wouldn't! Plus it's white and it's a kid's party! xxx

You've got every reason to want to present yourself better hun. I've got to say I always did...even at 17 stones and then when I lost the weight I just had more fun as I could shop in all the shops instead of just etam plus & evans lol! I really like that dress & so does my mum lol! Could you not wear it with leggings? or wear a very thin long black waterfall cardie over the top & leave it open. You could team it with pearl earrings and some black or cream pumps. Neutral make-up and you could do a simple hair up do if you're planning on running around with the kids. You can also dress it up for other occasions too with heels, nice bag and black patterned tights. No offence but it can't be that short on you as you're quite petite. Ps in general why is it ok for asian girls to wear a super short super tight kameez with a salwaar but you get odd looks when you wear a knee length dress (that DOESN'T hug your mummae) with leggings? Hmmpf....sorry for the rant at the end lol! Take your mum with you if you can she might surprise you...never underestimate a mummy....they're the bestest! :)

Terribly horrible stomach ache after an unexpected off plan Wednesday. Did my Shredding though, in an empty house, so I jackjumped and buttkicked and ropejumped with all the power I had. It was nice and I peeped ahead to level 2.. I think I might give it a go on Friday so I have Saturday to sleep off any aches and pains. Must stay on track properly from now on, even if that means hurting a gazillion people by not eating their lovely food. xxx

Terribly horrible stomach ache after an unexpected off plan Wednesday. Did my Shredding though, in an empty house, so I jackjumped and buttkicked and ropejumped with all the power I had. It was nice and I peeped ahead to level 2.. I think I might give it a go on Friday so I have Saturday to sleep off any aches and pains. Must stay on track properly from now on, even if that means hurting a gazillion people by not eating their lovely food. xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun & well done for doing Jillan. I'm gonna get on it when I'm over my man flu! :sick:

Is it the Jillian Shred video you are doing? Only found one from 2007/2009, but not a recent one. Don't know if I have the determination to do that. Looks like it's had some great reviews though.

Hope you feel better soon hun & well done for doing Jillan. I'm gonna get on it when I'm over my man flu! :sick:

I start to feel better and then something or other crops up! Ended up having another off plan day yesterday, really mad at myself. Suffering again with a bad tummy, but decided I'm gonna weigh myself on Monday so I know exactly how much damage I've done with three off plan days. My sister suggested making tiramisu tomorrow - I cannot resist tiramisu. I will eat the whole dish if it is left unattended. Will post my Thursday's food diary later as I wrote it on my iPod, and the beginning of yesterday's (I was on plan till 7pm, then mum said to have a freezer-food night so we can empty and defrost it :cry:).

Is it the Jillian Shred video you are doing? Only found one from 2007/2009, but not a recent one. Don't know if I have the determination to do that. Looks like it's had some great reviews though.

Yup, that's the one. It's quite old but my god is it effective! I did six days at level one and today is my third day at level two, my legs are burning like mad but I can really feel some shape in my abs. I'm sure I'm getting some kind of packs under the flab lol. Back fat has decreased and there is major waist definition. My upper arms get the most workout I think, so if you see a girl walking around with arms like the Hulk, that's me :cool:

xxx

Thursday 17/03 - Extra Easy
30 Shred - Day 7, Level 2

Breakfast
- Apple
- Soft boiled egg
- Black coffee with sweetener

- Diet Cherry Coke

Lunch
- Nando's - 1/4 chicken, skin removed, with hot peri peri sauce (2 syns) and mixed leaf salad

Level 2 is hard :( and I did my 2 miles straight after, which wasn't the best idea I've ever had. Stopped a good ten times and it took me almost half an hour. Need new trainers too.

Dinner
- SW chips with Quorn chicken and broccoli in baked beans
- 2 tangerines

- 2 Alpen light bars (HExB) with Activia FF vanilla yoghurt
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)

Total syns: 2 syns

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This week overall has been rather crap. I only have myself to blame. It has literally been one day on plan, one day off plan. I feel like my 8st7lb reading was unjustified. I don't feel like I put the effort in to deserve it. So this week has been a week of self-destruction. After tonight, I'm writing the week off, weighing myself in the morning and I will not look at the print out until next week. I know I can do it. I am going to knuckle down from tomorrow and sort my stupid self out. I worked hard to get into the 8s. I am not going to ruin it when I'm so close, 11 days till my official target date, 21 days till my niece's birthday party. I can do this.

Hi,

Just been rading a couple of pages of your diary and it is very inspiring.

You seem to eat alot with a wide variety. Its excellent.

I am forever grateful for ppl like yourself to post your diary for inspiration. I was wondering how many syns would chappattis have, going to my mums on thurs and no doubt that'll be first on the menu when i go!

I'm with ya, 100% YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS! Bring it on!

C'mon girl, you and me :cool:

Hi,

Just been rading a couple of pages of your diary and it is very inspiring.

You seem to eat alot with a wide variety. Its excellent.

I am forever grateful for ppl like yourself to post your diary for inspiration. I was wondering how many syns would chappattis have, going to my mums on thurs and no doubt that'll be first on the menu when i go!

Hi Roziee, thanks for reading :) I like getting new followers, especially when I'm having a bad food week, as it then helps me get back on track!

Chapattis, I go for the general rule of 10g = 1 syn, it's hard to work out because of the water and then some people put oil in it, or butter on it, so... but I stick with the dry ones, and usually only have a half as I can't really handle a full one anymore!

xxx

Monday 21/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 10, Level 2

Breakfast
- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA)
- Melon and grapes

Lunch
- Melon and grapes
- Creamy cheese pasta mugshot (2 syns)

Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

Dinner
- Boiled rice with mince, potato and mixed pepper curry (2 syns)
- Salad - Quorn chicken marinated in peri peri sauce, cucumber, carrot, lettuce, green beans

- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) with 2 TruFree digestive biscuits (5 syns)

Total syns: 11 syns

Last edited:
Back