10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Friday 02/07 - Green

Breakfast
- Egg sandwich on 2 slices of toast (HExB1)
- Light mayo (1 syn) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
- Boil in the bag (2 syns)
- Potato and onion balls

Snack
- Apple, banana, pear, orange and grape fruit salad

Definitely need to get some veg in my dinner... Right, off to make a salad right this minute!

Dinner
- Layered salad made with carrots, cucumber, lettuce, green beans, broccoli, pasta with Total 0% yoghurt and Light mayo (0.5 syn), and 28g Cheddar cheese (HExA1)
- 71g chicken (HExB2) cooked in tandoori masala powder and some fat (2 syns)

Definitely need to start jogging again, I think it contributed significantly to my 2.5lb losses... Also wanted to get to the next section on my new workout DVD but can't take the neck ache from looking up at an elevated TV screen! May just have to play it on my laptop and dance around the room like a fooooool... :rolleyes:

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2)
- 2 Kit Kat fingers (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 0.5 + 2 + 5.5 = 14 syns

Last edited:
Saturday 03/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Flora light (1 syn), light mayo (1 syn) and tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Snack
- Banana
- Chicken

Lunch
- Layered salad made with carrots, cucumber, tomato, raddish, lettuce, green beans, broccoli, pasta with Total 0% yoghurt and boiled egg
- Chapatti (3 syns) with spinach and chicken made in fat (1 syn)

Snack
- Caramel Freddo (5 syns)
- Strawberries
- 2 original flavour Pringles (1 syn)

Not the best of days so far, don't want to have any more syns so will be making SW chips, methinks. Had 3 hours at the park, probably didn't get as much running around done as I should have. Need to get back on the Wii Fit, don't want to have a smaller loss next week and then kick myself because I know what it'll be down to. Maybe I'll do 10 mins boxing, 10 mins super hula hoop, and 10 mins free jogging, as standard, every day.

My sister told me I looked thinner a few days ago. This, coming from my eternally skinny sibling, even when she was pregnant, was the hugest compliment ever. My grandma told me it looked like I'd lost weight today. Two big grins in the space of 3 days, what did I do to deserve this?! Oh yeah, I joined Slimming World :D

Dinner
- SW chips with spaghetti hoops

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 5 + 1 = 13 syns

Last edited:
Heyyyyy - well done YOU! How fab :D I can't wait to get into the 9s myself - jealous jealous jealous! You must feel great, and nothing better than motivation like that, AND your sister telling you you look thin :D go you!

Oh, I noticed a couple of days ago you had an EE day but had 2 HexB's - I know you know, but just reminding you you're only allowed one :p

eta - I've just realised you had HALF a bar for brekkie then HALF for the snack later? Ignore me. :eek:

Last edited:
Heyyyyy - well done YOU! How fab :D I can't wait to get into the 9s myself - jealous jealous jealous! You must feel great, and nothing better than motivation like that, AND your sister telling you you look thin :D go you!

Oh, I noticed a couple of days ago you had an EE day but had 2 HexB's - I know you know, but just reminding you you're only allowed one :p

eta - I've just realised you had HALF a bar for brekkie then HALF for the snack later? Ignore me. :eek:

Hello gorgeous! Boy, does it feel good to be in the 9s, even if it was just by half a pound! Really don't want to go back up again :( So I'm thinking 3-4 days of Green with a 10 syn per day max and atleast 30 mins exercise each day?

Alpen Light bars - two count as a HExB! :) Thank you so much for picking up on it though, I'll be scared to slip up again! xxxxxx

Sunday 04/07 - Green

10 syns max - please SHOUT at me if I exceed!

Breakfast
- 28g Special K Sustain (HExB) with 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA1) and banana

Lunch
- Pasta with spaghetti hoops and 14g Cheddar cheese (1/2 HExA2)
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot, tomato, raddish, baby spinach leaves and boiled egg salad

Snack
- Pear

Dinner
- 71g salmon cooked in yoghurt (2 syns) and fat (1 syn) - WORTH IT!
- Steamed cauliflower, broccoli and carrots

Snack
- 2 Kit Kat fingers (5.5 syns)
- 325ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1 + 1/2 HExA2)

Total syns: 2 + 1 + 5.5 = 8.5

Last edited:
Hello gorgeous! Boy, does it feel good to be in the 9s, even if it was just by half a pound! Really don't want to go back up again :( So I'm thinking 3-4 days of Green with a 10 syn per day max and atleast 30 mins exercise each day?

Alpen Light bars - two count as a HExB! :) Thank you so much for picking up on it though, I'll be scared to slip up again! xxxxxx

Hahah, Im an idiot, I knew that :D

Monday 05/07 - Green

Breakfast

Snack
- Banana

Have a horrible feeling I'm going to get really close to exceeding 10 syns today :( I think I shall be nipping out for some Mikado soon... bye bye 2 finger Kit Kats... *weeps*

Lunch
- 1/2 Tagliatelli stir fry with 71g salmon (HExB2) cooked in yoghurt (0.5 syn) and fat (0.5 syn), green beans, peppers, onion and tomato
- Carrot, cucumber

Couldn't stomach the rest - SHOCK HORROR!! :eek: but will be having it for dinner :)

Snack
- Coffee with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA1)
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Dinner
- 1/2 Tagliatelli stir fry with 71g salmon (HExB2) cooked in yoghurt (0.5 syn) and fat (0.5 syn), green beans, peppers, onion and tomato
- Lettuce, broccoli, cucumber, carrot and green bean salad

Snack
- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA1)
- 7 Mikado (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 3.5 = 8.5 syns

Did 10 mins of my Hip Hop Abs workout DVD yesterday, was aching all over today... Don't know what possessed me to do another 30 mins today! I shall be in immense pain tomorrow, my sides are already aching :(

I didn't have my HExA2, but got some reduced fat cheese today, yay! Also the Mikado is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood <3 Got some Alpen Light bars too :) All is right with the world xxx

Last edited:
Tuesday 06/07 - Green

Breakfast
- Omelette with 21g RF cheese (1/2 HExA1) and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA2)
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB1) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn)

Lunch
- SW chips with 21g RF cheese (1/2 HExA1)

Snack
- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)

Dinner
- Stir fry rice with egg, potato slices and onion (1 syn)

Snack
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA2)
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB1)

Might only be able to stomach another Alpen Light bar, not sure about another 2! Ooooh, I should munch on some Scan Bran instead! With RF soft cheese with onions and chives... Yum!

Snack
- 3 Scan Bran with 28g RF soft cheese (2 syns)
- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA2)
- 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1.5 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 9.5 syns

Last edited:
I see you're liking the Mikado... why bye bye to the 2 finger KitKats though!? Luckily my box melted so they had to go in the bin after the weekend - otherwise I think I could seriously have scoffed the lot :eek:

Well done on getting the DVD out - mine is still firmly in the wrapper :eek: must rectify :eek: and must start eating those Mini Milks you inspired me to buy :D

I see you're liking the Mikado... why bye bye to the 2 finger KitKats though!? Luckily my box melted so they had to go in the bin after the weekend - otherwise I think I could seriously have scoffed the lot :eek:

Well done on getting the DVD out - mine is still firmly in the wrapper :eek: must rectify :eek: and must start eating those Mini Milks you inspired me to buy :D

Very much liking them! 2 fingers to the 2 fingers, as they are 5.5 syns and while I'm trying to stay under 10 syns a day, I don't feel like only having 4.5 syns during the day! Complicated, but I think it's helping :)

Ooh, my lower back was aching when I went to bed! This morning, my abs felt amazingly tighter! Probably mind over matter, but I swear, they did! :p Eat eat eat, before the kidlets discover them! xxx

Wednesday 07/07 - Green

Breakfast
- Omelette with 42g RF cheese (HExA1) and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA2)

Lunch
- Rice with 35g chicken (1/2 HExB1), potatoes, peppers, tomatoes and onion (1 syn)
- Banana

Snack
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB2)
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA2)

Dashing off downstairs to make a salad xxx

Dinner
- Rice with 35g chicken (1/2 HExB1), potatoes, peppers, tomatoes and onion (1 syn)
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot and green bean salad

Snack
- Melon - a very lovely and sweet one, may I add!
- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA2)
- 2 Scan Bran with 28g RF soft cheese (2 syns)
- 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5 syns) - Alice, they're back! :eek:

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 2 + 5.5 = 9.5 syns :D

Weigh in tomorrowwww... walking there so hopefully will be burning off a few extra calories :)

Ali xxx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for your WI mate - you will do fine

Let us know how you get on

T
x

Hey T, hope you're well. Lost 1lb, not too disappointed as I know where I went wrong - copying and pasting what I just wrote in another thread...

I think my downfall was lack of vigorous body magic - the weeks I have had my best losses have been in June, when I took part in the 160km challenge, and most of my kms were done by jogging/running. Taking into account my late start to the challenge and the fact that I was away unexpectedly in the middle of the month, I calculated that I completed the 160km in over 16 days, so averaging 10km a day, which 8 of which I can do in half an hour on the Wii Fit, and 2 of which I can do picking my brother up from school. Will be getting back on track with my body magic ASAP so I can hopefully lose another 2.5lbs by next week and get my stone sticker!

xxx

Thursday 08/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Omelette with 21g RF cheese (3 syns) and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- 1 slice of toast (1/2 HExB) with 1 tsp Flora Light (1 syn)

Snack
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB)

Lunch
- Spaghetti with chicken in homemade tomato and onion sauce (1.5 syn)
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot, green bean and potato salad

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- 2 Morning Coffees (2 syns)
- 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HexA)
- Mullerlight yoghurt
- Banana

Dinner
- Chapatti (6 syns) with meatball and potato curry
- Cucumber, lettuce, carrot, green bean and potato salad

Bahhh, not having the best of days food-wise, maybe being back on EE will take some getting used to... Will try to have a low syn dinner and do atleast 20mins jogging on the Wii Fit, already walked 3km to group this morning, 1km back home from the bus stop (was in a rush) and 2km to the pharmacy and back. 20mins should contribute another 5k or so :) And will definitely be working my abs out some more after the jog! Wish me luck xxx

Snack
- 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA)
- Some naughty foods that I can't even begin to work out the syns for but I'm estimating to be around 10 syns :(

Total syns: 3 + 1 + 1.5 + 1 + 2 + 6 + 10 = 24.5 syns

After having the naughty foods, I got back on the Wii for the first time in 8 days (the Wii Fit board does like reminding you of such trivia) and did 20 minutes jogging, covering a grand total of... 2465 + 2918 = 5388m, I think! So I hit my target of 10k for the day, yay! Feeling quite hot, flustered, sweaty, bleh.

I don't think I'll be exceeding 10 syns a day this week, as I felt really crappy all day, even though I stuck to plan until 10:08pm, see, I even know the exact time I went silly and raided the fridge. And while I'm sat there on the sofa, licking my spoon, I realised that I hadn't been off plan in almost 3 weeks, I really shouldn't have slipped up then. Maybe it was because I had a smaller loss than expected; maybe it was because I'd just been feeling like absolute sh!t all day and then my sister went and pissed me off when I was doing nothing at all to bother her. Arghh!

Under 10 syns a day, and I think I'll go back to Green days.. I prefer eating meat when I know how much of it I'm eating.

Enough ramblings for today,

Ali xxx

Last edited:
Back