10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Looking better. Need to address your sleep!

glad to see you're back on track! just hope i can do the same, lol

Thursday 14/10 - Green

11am
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB1)

12pm
- Coffee
- Jacket potato with skin and baked beans in tomato sauce

3pm
- 1L water
- Plum

5pm
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk (4 syns)
- 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA1)

7pm
- 1/2 sachet Batchelor's Savoury Pilau Rice with homemade Quorn chicken and broccoli curry, 20g yoghurt stirred through (1 syn)
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- Cucumber, lettuce and carrot salad with EL mayo (0.5 syn)

10pm
- 71g stoned dried apricots (HExB2)
- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA1)

Total syns: 4 + 1 + 0.5 = 5.5 syns

Last edited:
Friday 15/10 - Green

10am
- Coffee
- 2 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads (1/3 HExB1)

1pm
- Banana
- 1/2 sachet Batchelor's Savoury Pilau Rice with homemade Quorn chicken and broccoli curry
- Cucumber, lettuce and carrot salad with EL mayo (1 syn)

Lots of rushing around to do today for a gazillion things, wahhh! Step count as at 13:49 - golly gosh... 10,169. Better dash! x

2pm
- 2 plums

4pm
- Coffee

7pm
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk (4 syns)

8pm
- Jacket potato with homemade Quorn chicken and broccoli curry
- Cucumber, lettuce and carrot salad
- 28g Cheddar cheese (HExB2)

10pm
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1)
- 1 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread (1/6 HExB1)
- 2 Milk Tray chocolates (5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 4+ 5 = 10 syns
Total steps: 17676
Kcal burnt: 487.85
Distance: 8.378 miles

Last edited:
Keep it up, your so close, you can do this. Oh and remember i am chasing you close up behind lol.

You're closer than I am! I think I might be changing my target... let's see how this week goes first though :) Really determined to be 100%, yesterday was good and at the end of the day I didn't want to overload with chocs etc... makes a happy change! No more eating biscuits I can't work the syns out for, too much self-destruction :( Wolfing down lunch before rushing back out again x

Just caught up with the last few weeks, looks like you've had a really tough time :( Great to see you're back on track though!! Keeping my eye on your stats to keep me inspired!! Take care of you x

Glad you're on the up

Saturday 16/10 - Green

11am
- Baked beans in tomato sauce and a frylighted egg
- 3 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads (1/2 HExB1)

1pm
- 2 plums

2pm
- Jacket potato with homemade Quorn chicken, broccoli and pepper curry
- EL mayo (0.5 syn)

3pm
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

6pm
- Fruit salad - apple, banana, orange, pear, plum, pomegranate
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk (2 syns)

Quite a hungry bunny today, lunch was absolutely huge... Refraining from drinking coffee over the weekend, but got lots of work to do for uni... I should be doing some now, probably, but leaving it until tomorrow, just because I can't really be that assed.

Dinner is set to be something meaty, I'll probably HExB2 the lamb and syn the gravy? But then I don't want to feel like I've gone off track, even though I won't have done... Bahhh!

7pm
- 10 cashew nuts (1/2 HExB1)
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

8pm
- Chapatti (2.5 syns) with lentil curry (2 syns)
- 57g lamb (HExB2 + 1 syn)

Refraining from sneaking some of the Ben & Jerry's being dished out in the front room into my mouth... And now my uncle just bought some rasmallai... Desperate times, desperate measures!

9pm
- Fruit salad - apple, banana, orange, pear, plum, pomegranate, pineapple

10pm
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA1)
- Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 0.5 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 2.5 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 13 syns

Lots of eating today! See Shelly, see Chris, I do eat! :) x

Last edited:
Just caught up with the last few weeks, looks like you've had a really tough time :( Great to see you're back on track though!! Keeping my eye on your stats to keep me inspired!! Take care of you x

Hey hun, was just peeking at your diary and remembered you'd posted on mine but I forgot to reply!

Things are always going to be tough, aren't they? Can't keep avoiding getting back on track with my food just cause other things aren't going the way I'd like them to :) Very happy to say my 3rd consecutive day of being 100% is just about to be completed :D

Thanks babe, I am happier looking at my stats now and thinking I'm actually happy with the length of time it's taken me to get here... Because it's more than I have EVER lost :cool:

Take care of yourself too! :) xxx

Sunday 17/10 - Extra Easy

11am
- 42g Bran Flakes (HExB) and 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA) with fruit salad (apple, banana, orange, pear, plum, pomegranate, pineapple)
- 1/2 mini lamb meatball (0.5 syn)

So I've already had most of my healthy extras, and have the rest of the day to play with 14.5 syns... I don't wanna do this anymore! I get really thrown off by EE now :( And lots of family coming over today, who will all be like 'Eattt, you never eat anymore, eat now, eat something' so hoping to be really busy in the kitchen all day... But just about to jump in the shower so I'm gonna end up having food-smelling hair all day if I spend most of my time in the kitchen... warghhh!

1pm

2pm
- Rice (2 syns) with lamb meatball and potato curry (4 syns)
- Carrot and cucumber sticks

5pm
- Plum

6pm
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

7pm
- Plain boiled rice with lamb meatball and potato curry (3 syns)
- Carrot and cucumber sticks

9pm
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

2am
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Total syns: 0.5 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 3 + 1 = 11.5

Last edited:
I think you will be beating me, i had a very very naughty night last night LOL. i am back on track now though and hoping my first zumba class will help in some way on monday haha!

Hope you had a lovely time though :D Maybe it will help, hopefully in the way that you can't even get up out of bed on Tuesday morning so you stay in and eat junk all day and then I win, muhahahahaha :8855: :cool:

xxx

Back