10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Hey, how's it going?

Monday 06/12

Breakfast
- Baked beans (1 syn) and wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB)

Lunch
- Jacket potato and baked beans

Snack
- Banana, peach
- Black coffee with Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB)

Dinner
- Pasta with chicken mince (1 syn), peas, carrots and sweetcorn in Dolmio sauce (1 syn) with tuna mayo (3 syns)
- Small half buttered wholemeal pitta (3 syns) with curry (2 syns)

Snack
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- Chocolate chip cookie (5 syns) and some a coconut biscuit (5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 5 + 5 = 21 syns!

Ooooooops. Well, atleast I know dinner and late night snacks are my weak points... So mini-goals for Tuesday:
- keep syns to an absolute minimum until dinner
- attempt 1/3 sf with every meal
- buy Mikado for low-syn late-night snacking!

xxx

Last edited:
wow i love reading your food diary - youve got so much more nice healthy stuff in there compared to me! im still loosing weight ive lost 14lb in 4 weeks and havnt even touched fruit as i dont like them!! you eat alot of baked beans? does this help you lose weight?x

wow i love reading your food diary - youve got so much more nice healthy stuff in there compared to me! im still loosing weight ive lost 14lb in 4 weeks and havnt even touched fruit as i dont like them!! you eat alot of baked beans? does this help you lose weight?x

Hey hun :) Thanks for reading! You have one up on me at the moment, I've been eating junk for weeks! I always said that when I got to target, I'd go eat a cheeseburger and chips with Coca Cola, the proper stuff, not taking Diet or Pepsi as an excuse! In the last two weeks, I've had two cheeseburgers, once with fries and mayo and ketchup and water, the other with curly fries and mayo and ketchup and barbecue sauce and Vimto and then an Aero Mint - Chocolate Sauce - Whipped Cream - Cadbury's Flake milkshake... :eek: So yeah, you're winning right now!

A lot of people find they lose quite well without eating tonnes of fruit and veg, it's nice you're one of them! Wish I was... :( Baked beans, yep, I have found they do help me lose... Plus they're easily available, can be eaten hot or cold, and go with anything! I have been known to go through 12 tins in a month... :p

How have you lost 14lbs in two weeks?! Please share your secrets! I turn 20 in 36 days and would LOVE to lose 14lbs before then :p I guess MiniMins really is the key to success for me... New year's resolution sorted! xxx

Hey it's nice to have you back Hun xx

Blahhhhhhhh dammit, I forgot to text you back AGAIN :( Another NYR right there, to be more remember-ful... I was going for opposite of forgetful but ironically, I forgot what that one is... :eek: Got two NYRs decided with my best friend aswell: 1) she will eat more, I will eat less, and 2) we are going to get into a routine of frequent waxing!

Mwah xxx

RIGHT!

I have 30 days left of being a teenager. However, this does not mean I can be irresponsible for those final 30 days! I want to start the 20th year of my life weighing at most 8st7lbs... Can't be doing with any more of this 'yeah I'll do it tomorrow' business, no sirree Bob!

Everyone really should join this group - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...hters-january-challenge-new-year-new-you.html - IMAGE therapy! xxx

yay :).. how you doin? Hows the weight loss going? tell tell :) lol xx

Not going, lol! The last thing I had was erm, chocolate cornflake cake thing? And before that, a flame grilled peri peri chicken wrap (with mayo :p) and erm, before that... probably some Celebrations chocs... :eek: Been v naughty in the past few days, had family over from London and everything goes when they're here! We're too much of a foodie family, but agreed with my aunty that we're both gonna be substantially lighter by April when we next see each other! So I'm gonna start behaving - after my shower I'm making a lovely salad as my last non-SW meal... I desperately need veg! :p x

Posting from mobile but will update food diary properly later. First day back on the plan properly and I have to say I felt absolutely rotten about an hour after my breakfast, which just proved to me how darn (I watched the last half hour of The Simpsons Movie last night, hence the Flanders' vocab) unhealthy I've been recently :( I think I'm going to make some SW crisps or chips for dinner or a snack, as I've used all syns on lunch but still want to eat something filling.. Potatoes! Post properly later, back to the books for now xxx

Last edited:
Thursday 30/12 - Green

Breakfast
- 28g Bran Flakes (HExB1) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA) and a chopped banana

- Pear

Lunch
- Buttered naan (7 syns) with spinach and potato curry (8 syns)
- Cucumber, carrot and green bean salad

- Black coffee with sweetener
- Banana
- Cucumber, carrot and green bean salad

Dinner
- SW paprika chips with spaghetti in tomato sauce
- 1 small slice wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB2)

- Tea with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA) and sweetener

Total syns: 7 + 8 = 15 syns

glad you're back on track! here's to 2011!

Friday 31/12 - Green

Breakfast
- Frylighted egg on 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with tomato ketchup (1 syn) and EL Mayo (0.5 syn)

Lunch
- Jacket potato with beans
- 7Up Free

- Activia FF Apricot yoghurt
- Watermelon

Dinner
- Chicken & herb low fat supernoodles
- Cucumber, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower and green bean salad with extra light Caeser salad dressing

- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns)
- 2 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads (1/3 HExB2) with 2 Dairylea Light triangles (2/3 HExA1) and cucumber
- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA2)
- Ainsley Harriot's Chocolate Heaven bar (7 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 0.5 + 2 + 7 = 10.5 syns

Saturday 01/01 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 small slices of wholemeal toast (HExB1) with Flora Light (2 syns)
- Cadbury's Highlights (2 syns)

Lunch
- Daal (4 syns) with buttered naan (8 syns)
- Pepsi Max

- Rice (1 syn)

Dinner
- 28g Fruit n Fibre (HExB2) with 175ml skimmed milk and Activia FF pineapple yoghurt

- Alpen Light bar (3 syns)
- 2 small Danish butter cookies (4 syns)
- 175ml skimmed milk

Total syns: 2 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 1 + 3 + 4 = 24 syns

49.5 syns used for the week so far.. Yesterday didn't go so brilliantly, but by 8pm I was just thinking 'it's OK, I can pull it back over the week!' so that is what I shall do :) probably should start leaving my mags lying around again, it'd remind everyone that I'm supposed to be getting back on track and leaving high syn food for me is definitely not the best way to help!

xxx

Last edited:
why_d said:
i do so wish there was a like button on here, lol

Dya reckon Facebook have copyrighted it? xxx

86alpzzyj said:
Hey trouble ;)
are you still planning on weighing in at the gym/boots? (forget which one)
Whens weigh in day? lol i'm soooo nosey :p xx

Hey! Probably at Boots, as I think I'll only be going to he gym for Zumba, providing I can get into the class! WI day, I think, should be either Tuesday or Thursday.. I'm used to Thursday so should I stick with that? Or could having it a bit earlier in the week make me more likely to behave on the weekends?

xxx

i WI on a sunday as it means i try and be good fri and sat, then relax a bit sunday evening if it's a good result all ready to begin again on monday morning. works well for me, plus the sunday weighers group on here is a bit of craic.

Back