10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Re: 10st10lbs' quest to lose 14.5lbs in 92 days!

Food, nice to see lots of it in there!

hey where ya hiding this weekend? you doing the business with setting up November's challenge group? :p

oh that's pants! thinking of him!

Thanks guys, he was much better on Sunday but quite moody yesterday and fiddly/agitated today, probably sick of all the visitors... Fri night/Sat morn was the biggest scare I have ever experienced, the minutes flew by but the hours dragged, was awake for 41 hours straight and just so tired but afraid to sleep. Got a bit of a sore throat today, my niece has been quite unwell over the past few days too catching bugs from everywhere so I think after too many kisses, I've caught it too. Just came on to get a sense of a bit of normality but don't feel much like posting elsewhere, should actually get off and give the house a bit of a clean before going to see a couple of my dad's friends who live locally and fill them in... Started my period on Sunday evening aswell, quite a bit of a relief as I had reason to worry this month, but it just seems like another issue on top of all the others to keep dealing with now.

xxx

Thanks Shelly... a picture really does speak a thousand words xxx

Eating lots of junk that can't even be justified, went out to get Soothers and came out of Asda with a couple of packs, plus wholemeal bread and low fat super noodles... Then thought I would visit the post office to let the guy behind the counter know how my dad is doing, ended up picking up a Yorkie, Crunchie, Cherry Drops and some chewing gum... Talk about point of sale buys... Tomorrow is another day x

I'm sorry to hear that.

Massive hugs, remember to look after yourself as well as everyone else.

thinking of you and your family

Not sure if it's my place to say this or not, but got a msg from 10st10 earlier this morning that her dad passed away. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Back