11 and 1/2 stone to lose 2lbs at a time

Just went to gym with the other half as it was too icy to walk. I think I'm half dead but to be honest it wasn't as scary as I thought it'd be. Still felt very conscious but I sucked it up and did my best and I'm happy with the effort I made. Have a pounding headache from exertion now but feel good all the same.

Hope everyone's doing good today. ShakeEmUp: best of luck for tomorrow I've everything crossed for you xXx

Hi. Here with you. Hoping we will do this together. Thanks for the post.
Bigbetty xx:thumbup:

AHHHH!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! So so thrilled for you. Knew you could do it hun. It's such a great boost isn't it. Congrats. I'm actually beaming here.

Gonna go to the gym Wednesday Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Aqua aerobics Mondays so I'll have Tuesdays and Fridays as my rest days.

Are you thrilled????

well done on going to the gym :D do you plan on going again anytime soon?

5lbs off for me this morning :D

I am doing the happy dance foryou ShakeEmUp. :thumbup:Thats fantastic. So pleased for you. Great start to the week. Xx

Literally so thrilled for you. My day was grand. Been a bit off colour last few days so exercise wasn't a priority yesterday. Hope I still can lose 2 lbs at the wi tomorrow.

Ya i def stuck to the diet and i did excercise at some points. Fingers crossed i'll get my 2lbs. How're you today?

I really do think you'll get your 2lb and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :)

All good here, have been a bit quiet on minis the past couple of days as I've been a bit focused on the baby side of things, ordered myself a book called "taking charge of your fertility" to see if that helps when my cycles come back :) I've normally got facebook logged in in the background, so if you want I can add you add you on there?

Yup totally. My name is Shanna Finn in county clare ireland. Red head. hehehehe

Hi how you doing did you loose you 2 lb shake em
How are you all doing Shanna hype all going well for you. Xx

Woo Hoo lost my 2lbs. Bang on target. Time to update stats again hehehe

Congratulations on your loss Shanna!! Here's to another great week

Well done on your loss. :)

Hi hun. We had a great week end thank you. How about yours. Xx

Hi everyone excuse the absence been so busy all weekend. Hope everyones doing good xXx

Back