11 and 1/2 stone to lose 2lbs at a time

Woo Hoo down 6 and 1/2 pounds this week. Thats 1 stone 1.5 lbs in 3 weeks. So thrilled!!!!! :D

Plus 1/2lb this week :sigh:

hey no worrys you done really well that half will be off next week you will good luck for next week

chezz

Woo Hoo down 6 and 1/2 pounds this week. Thats 1 stone 1.5 lbs in 3 weeks. So thrilled!!!!! :D

Woowee that's fantastic well done.
So proud of you. Xx

Just been reading thru, well done on your amazing losses, you are doing fab!!! My losses have been a bit of a slow starter but im hoping for a good one this week as ive upped the exercise with yoga, bokwa and the gym on top of the usual dog walks.

good luck for your next weigh in, but i doubt youll need it, your flying!!

I didn't have huge losses to start with either. I know a lot of us with more to lose usually have a big drop at the beginning so it was a bit disheartening I didn't. My thoughts were if I am only losing a small amount how will I lose when it finally kicks in. It wasn't like that at all I just started as I meant to go on. And those small loses all add up over time. Having said that I am hoping for a STS as its my TOTM and I water retain like crazy when I am on.

Thanks everyone for the support. I took my ww group tracker home this week so hopefully it'll bring me luck and I'll have a loss in my wi tomorrow.

Down 3 and 1/2. Woo hoo

Down 1/2lb this week, not great but had a crap week and was convinced i'd gained. Onwards and downwards :D

hey do not get mad at yourself you have still had a loss well done xx

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the support xXx

Hi ShannaF!

Just read your first post and we appear to be in the same boat. I'm 25, recently married and started this journey (again, but for the last time!) at 28st 8lb. I'm now 26st 3lb.

We really want to start a family but I know I have to sort myself out first. I have a personal trainer who has sorted my diet and exercise out.

Best of luck and keep those losses coming ! X

Up 4lbs this week. Feel really crap :cry:

Don't worry :)

image-2591397183.jpg

Hope you're feeling a bit more chipper today, Shanna - would it help to post your menus for a few days?

All the best, Susie

Back