11 lbs gained on one week Ski holiday..

Glad my thread has been of some help to you.

....now go and enjoy your holiday in June! X

Another 2lb lost this morning!

So..
from 9st 11lb on Sunday morning
to 9st 3lb this morning (Thursday)

Off to the gym to get myself reacquainted with a treadmill :flirt2:

Hi there, great you have dropped what you gained on your trip. (Just been reading your diary) I am interested on your signature you chart visceral fat. How do you find that out? I would love to know what mine is. Any help appreciated as I am new on here and picking up all the tips I can! Thanks x

Hi there, great you have dropped what you gained on your trip. (Just been reading your diary) I am interested on your signature you chart visceral fat. How do you find that out? I would love to know what mine is. Any help appreciated as I am new on here and picking up all the tips I can! Thanks x
this is how i measure my bodyfat, body water, muscle mass and weight:

Buy Salter MiBody USB Analyser Scale at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Limited stock Home and furniture.

i paid £60 for mine a few years ago, but Argos have it on offer for £23.99! an absolute bargain as it's so useful...

Thanks ! That's great. I have scales that tell me water and bodyfat, but not as detailed as visceral fat, and that's the dangerous one so the one I would like to know about! X thanks for that x

no probs- glad i could help x :flirt2:

I've been thinking...

today will have been my fourth consecutive day on PP, (which I think is more than enough for anyone - but I needed to shift the holiday gain)

so tomorrow - do I go back onto alternating PV/PP days for a while or straight back onto conso?

Am worried it will be too much of a shock for my body if I go straight back onto conso from PP, (with the daily bread allowance, weekly gala and starchy meals)

any advice would be greatly appreciated x

Maybe a week of cruise so it's more eased in? I enjoy pp days! I keep having accidental ones on pv! X

i normally detest my PP day when on Conso, but have to give PP the credit it's due - i can't think of any other way to have shifted my holiday weight so quickly...:)

Love unlimited protein though! Had 2 in a row to allow for a meal out tomorrow so it should be good. After a black eye at work today it's been suggested I need 1 steak for tea and one for my eye!

Cripes Xeilidhx - hope you're ok!
CG - I'd recommend a couple of PVs before you relaunch into Conso; you might well regain a little so I'd also have a gentle first week's Conso (perhaps not having a gala)...
These huge gains are frightening, and the subsequent losses impressive... People always ask me how I lose so fast. I respond, Ii gain fast too!

I hope your weight settles once back in Conso :)

thanks xeilidhx / Jo x

Just a little incident with a metal model spine stand at work jo...what a dafty I am. Looked lovely for dinner with boyfriend and parents tonight! Hope you've got something worked out cruise/conso wise! X

Back