11 months!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey guys,

I get married 7th June next year and I want your opinions on how much I could lose by then. Im 20 stone. Id love to be 10 stone but dont know if thats realistic. I think id be happy and curvy at 12 stone. Im 5'3. I dont wanna be a skinny bride as I always think thin brides look unhappy and not womanly haha not that i dont like skinny minnies but I want to be curvacious and healthy looking on my wedding day!

X X X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    in 11 months...well u lose 1 - 2 stones in the first month then 1 stone per month thereafter so u could easily get to 10 stones if u stick to the plan :D

CONGRATS by the way xxxxx

4. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    well from what i gather most people lose about a stone a month! so maybe 10/11stone? give or take

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You have almost a full year, i'm sure you'd get quite close if you stuck with it.....Congrats on you wedding next year....xxx

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    If you set your sights on it and let nothing stand in your way, drink the water, eat the packs and be strong then you would be at goal weight for your wedding, that could be 10 stone or 12 stone, up to you but whichever you could do it with enough time for maintenance as well.

What a target to set yourself!!

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think you could lose more than 10 stones in 11 months. You do have an awesome goal to work towards ( i have like 5 years untill i get married :() so that should keep you motivated.

Maybe you could buy your dream wedding dress and aim to fit into it. Hang it up in the bedroom and picture yourself init whenever you feel yourself getting weak or feel like cheating on the diet.

Good Luck xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.