11 my new favourite number!!!

mhairi-lou

I made it into the 11's so chuffed!!!

I have also lost a total of 14.5 inches from my bust, waist and hips. For those of you who don't know that is over 36cm or even better sounding 368.3mm!!!! (can you tell I am a maths teacher?)

Anyway I am now one very happy young lady! Time for a treat, I am thinking a massage this weekend will do the job!

Well done :)

excellent job,keep up the great work,
elaine x

Thats fab hun, well done. You'll have the weight off in no time. Keep up the fab work xx

Well done!! I hope to join you in the 11's very soon! I was 12 st 1lb this morning!!

Just have to keep going though... my old sticking point used to be 13st 2, because I'd get there and say "oooh only 2lb to go till the 12's" then go totally off the rails then give up altogether.. with CD I finally made it past there, but I've found it harder to stick to this 100% since I've got closer to 12st!! I'm hoping I can just get rid of this last 1lb and get into the 11's and then my brain might relax a bit!

Well done!! I hope to join you in the 11's very soon! I was 12 st 1lb this morning!!

I was 12.1 this morning too so I am hoping that I can join you in the 11's next week.

Jumping into the next stone bracket is the best feeling in the world - congratulations on getting into the 11's:D

I'm sure you will be hurdling the 10's very soon.

Take care

I was 12.1 this morning too so I am hoping that I can join you in the 11's next week.

YAY! keep going, we'll get there!! I was 12st 0 this morning!

am blatantly going to be on the scales every morning this week watching it cross that line (and hoping it stays there!!!) :D

I think then I'll go and get weighed in boots and get the ticket thing printed out (will probably have to wait until I'm under the line by 2-3lbs to allow for differences between scales/clothes/time of day etc..) and stick it to the fridge as a warning!!

I've never been 11st something.. except on the way up!

Back