11 weeks & 35lbs down (so excited to be posting this! )

your weightloss is fantastic!! It is just what I needed to see on my restart. Well done you!

Wow!!! You look amazing, just what I need to inspire me on my first day :) xxx

Totally inspirational, u look gorgeous!

Been searching for proof it can be done and found u!!!!!! :) how ru doing now?? :) congratulations x

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

you look great, go you!! :) xx

just got back from holiday, and i saw all our lovely comments and posts :) thank you so much x

im still going strong i stayed at 9st 8lbs for 3 weeks and then moved up to CD1000 a week before my holiday so the glycogen wouldnt impact my losses so much anyway i have come back at 9st 11 - which i am blaming the vodka for lol

so im back on the CD wagon with a week of SS+ just to kick start the losses again and get rid of the glycogen basically so i can be back in control again

good luck with all your journeys and i cant wait to go thru now and see more of your gorgeous pictures and your fab losses - the picture below shows where i am now definately a huge difference 179.jpg

That's great that you only put on 3lb how long did you go for and what sorts of things have you been eating?? Also what dress size are you now??? :) x x x

i was away for 11 days all inclusive *gulp* drank vodka and coke zero luckily the zero was on tap looks like they are phasing out diet coke/coke light abroad at the moment so that was a bonus! had boiled egg and ham with toast for breakfast and feta cheese (naughty naughty) didnt really bother with lunch or snacks as i really wasnt that hungry for it, dinner was fresh fish and rice or veggies and chicken and mushrooms etc lost of times if i had a starter i woulnt have a desert or vice versa - i really hate that overloaded heavy feeling in your stomach when you have eaten to much lol
im a comfortable 14 on the top only cos i have big boobs still (36E) andon the bottom i am odd as i can fit into size 8 gap jeans but the size 12 ones i have are too loose and baggy round my thighs and bum so id say im a 10 on the bottom depending on the shop

V xx

Well done I am off on holiday this summer, not going to snack like I usually would on holiday because usually i just do it for the sake of it being there but as for dinner I cannot say I will be sticking to a diet lol have you exercised alot to lose your weight? xx

i havent done an vigerous exercise as such but before i went on holiday i was swimming 4 plus times a week and just upping general activity levels ie walking more etc - i have bought a bike which i use when the weather is nice to go into the villiage etc but nothing hardcore or gym workouts.
have a lovely holiday - where are you going x

I walk when ever I can usually an hour + few days a week. I am possibly going to ibiza it is not yet booked but it should hopefully be getting booked soon :) I hardly get time to exercise due to uni and placement as the course I am doing is pretty full on and then we have a lot of academic work to do in our free time so I am hoping that I can lose the weight calorie counting and just a bit of light exercise, there is just so much conflicting information that make me doubt if I will lose anything :S x

U look stunning and are totally inspirational and motivation! Especially right now as i am surrounded by people munching ben and jerrys and fruit and nut!! Congrats and hopefully i can have some 'after' pics to post soon xx

Back