Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Hey All - had a fabulous weekend and my fiancé enjoyed it too - I was 100% good and just had my shakes, bars and water!! Its beginning to feel really christmassy now - cold weather, Christmas decorations are up etc etc! Exciting! m

Did some sneaky measurements this morning and have now lost a total of 10 inches from my waist!!! :D One pair of my jeans are now too big and I am not far from being able to squeeze into a size 18 jeans (I'm fitting into a size 18 top quite well most of the time now! :)) - It is weird though, size charts put me at a size 26!!! I have never paid much attention to them anyway and just wear what's comfortable, but can they really be that far out? Perhaps its my height? Strange!

I cant believe that a week on Saturday I would have completed a whole set of 12 weeks and it will only be a few days until Christmas!! Time does fly by! How is everyone else getting on? Hope you are all keeping warm and being good! :)

Hi there big girl....you're going to have to change your name soon haha :)

Glad you've had a lovely weekend and yes it is starting to feel all christmassy here too hehe isnt it exciting!!!
Know exactly what you mean about the measurements i've never understood it either im currently in 16s tops and 18s bottoms but according to measurements should be a 22 bottom and 20 top but i think from waist measurements i should be a 24 lmao its very odd!!!!

What do your family and friends think of your rapidly changing shape, hope they're all being very supportive :)

Thanks ladies - yes my family are all very supportive especially my fiancé, he is really noticing the change in shape now! Said I was becoming very curvy!! :D Have developed a cold this week, have a bad back (my osteopath says its the changing weight which is effecting centre of gravity) and have gone back to work after a month off so that was a shock to the system. Feeling a tad sorry for myself at the moment....:eek:

Cant believe I am at the end of week 11 and weigh in is tomorrow....hoping I will have a 3lb loss at least....I have been a little naughty this week and have had two bars a day instead of one over the last 3 days (only 4 products still in total)...its helped me with working and having a cold and its the lush lemon bars which have lower carbs (strangely) than the shakes! That's as naughty as I go though!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Not too long until Christmas! :D

Hi biggirl so glad to hear how supportive your close ones are being. Are you noticing the change now too (aside from the pain side of things) Its interesting about the centre of gravity change. When i was pregnant with my lil girl i had very severe SPD and was on crutches for most of the pregnancy now you're meant to have physio after birth but my lil girl was very poorly in intensive care for 8 months and so obviously i couldnt do any physio but never really had an problems after birth now fast forward to when i reached 4 stone weight loss and my hip pain returned 10 fold and im now unable to do any physio until they've resolved the pain and im awaiting results of an x ray so assess the damage and i do believe the weight change has affected how i hold myself and perhaps the extra padding was hiding my problems.

How did you get on with weigh in this week? I really am amazed at your consistent high losses and if having an extra bar if you being naughty then go for it girl lol my version of naughty is a 9inch pizza hahahaha

Anywho hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Hi biggirl so glad to hear how supportive your close ones are being. Are you noticing the change now too (aside from the pain side of things) Its interesting about the centre of gravity change. When i was pregnant with my lil girl i had very severe SPD and was on crutches for most of the pregnancy now you're meant to have physio after birth but my lil girl was very poorly in intensive care for 8 months and so obviously i couldnt do any physio but never really had an problems after birth now fast forward to when i reached 4 stone weight loss and my hip pain returned 10 fold and im now unable to do any physio until they've resolved the pain and im awaiting results of an x ray so assess the damage and i do believe the weight change has affected how i hold myself and perhaps the extra padding was hiding my problems.

How did you get on with weigh in this week? I really am amazed at your consistent high losses and if having an extra bar if you being naughty then go for it girl lol my version of naughty is a 9inch pizza hahahaha

Anywho hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Hey Nina, yes I am definitely noticing a difference in shape especially as my waist is now about 10 inches smaller!! The centre lf gravity thing is a pain....quite literally but I'm guessing it will adapt in the end! Suppose it goes to show just what being big does to our bodies!

I lost 5lbs last week so I am very pleased about that especially as it means I've reached my first target of 17stone 6lbs a week early!!! Can't believe I am I'm week 12!!!!

Hope you are having a fab weekend too!

Well done you, is this the week you have to add a meal or is that next week?

Lovely weekend here thanks, just finished baking and decorating a ridiculous amount of biscuits lol

Well done you, is this the week you have to add a meal or is that next week?

Lovely weekend here thanks, just finished baking and decorating a ridiculous amount of biscuits lol

My add a meal week starts this Saturday - just in time for Christmas! LOL! Ooohhh I enjoy baking, I hope you didn't eat any of them though!

Really happy today as have got one pair of my size 18 jeans on!!!! Yay!! Cant wait until I am in ALL 18s!

yay that's a brilliant milestone, you'll soon be throwing them out for smaller sizes hehe. Nope all biscuits avoided my lips but we bake every week so i'm used to it now lol, even when my lil girl tries to force me them lol.

Week 13.....

Hurrah! 12 weeks of SS done and dusted and today is the first day of my 810 week before going back to SS for a further 12 weeks. Its strange, after a week of craving a little something to eat, now I am at the point where I can have a piece of chicken, I don't really feel like it! Will have my 'meal' later but just having a proper cup of tea with milk!!! hmmmm.......I didn't realise 425ml could be so much, Im going to have to think of ways to use the milk as not sure Im going to be able to drink the amount of teas required to finish it!!!

Another 3lbs loss taking me to 17stone 3lbs and 3lbs below my Christmas target! :) 12weeks ago I was 21stone 1lbs wearing a size 22 when really I should have been a 24 with waists and hips the size of mountains...ok my hips are probably still the size of mountains but I have always said I should have been born in Victorian times when it was the fashion!! hehe....today I am 17stone 3lbs, a size 18/20 (depending on make & style) and have lost a total of 11 inches from my waist and 5.5 inches from my hips!! :D

Im off to finish my cup of tea!!! (its amazing how this plan makes you appreciate the simple things!) Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Merry Christmas, I shall probably still be on and off these forums over Christmas as intend on sticking to plan so may see some of you about - if not see you in the New Year!! :xmastree::xmassign::26:

My first 'meal': 200g Chicken, 45g Cottage Cheese (less than 2% fat) and 80g mushrooms......yummy!!!

I often reduce the amount of meat I use to add a bit of cottage cheese as it makes it less dry...some people just say halve the amount of meat and halve the amount of cheese, but because there are different weights allowed, a half of the chicken wont equal a half of the cottage cheese so I prefer to just go by the amounts of the meat.

Hi there and MERRY CHRISTMAS :) Very glad you seem to be enjoying you add a meal week and that you're planning on sticking with it over the festive period, you're very determined!!!!

Im planning on being mainly good through the festivities but having christmas day and boxing day off, went out last night and got drunk for the first time in 3yrs but im suffering with it today lol and typically im in work 12hrs too arghhhhh.

Well done with the fabulous inch loss too, you're doing phenomenal. Its great when the clothes sizes are going down, when i started i was a 24 top and 26 bottom and im now 16 top and 18 bottom and actually bought a pair of fuschia pink SKINNY jeans in an 18 this weekend that are actually a bit loose feels great!!!! Know what you mean about medieval times hips, i would have rocked the corsets lol!!!!

Hope you have a lovely rest of weekend and if i'm not about i really hope you have a wonderful christmas and new year :) look forward to reading how well you've been doing in the new year xx

Well Christmas isn't as hard as I was expecting. Turkey and cucumber had for lunch! It's weird and I suppose the way i am coping is pretending it isn't Christmas! Hehe....just ignore the big tree in the corner odds the room! Not expecting to lose any weight this week being on my 13th week and up a step. Hope everyone is having a merry Christmas!

Had my weigh-in a day early this week as wont be here tomorrow morning and i don't want to use a different set of scales. Lost 1lb! I'm partly pleased and partly disappointed :eek: At the beginning of the week I didn't expect to lose anything as going from SS to 810Kcal can have that effect on your body which just goes to show how important the maintenance steps are once at goal so I am pleased that I have lost and especially through Christmas - however because I was 100% good, didn't deviate at all from the plan - weighed everything exactly etc, I was hoping I may have had a surprise and lost a couple of pounds! I also don't think I'm fully out of ketosis so wont necessarily get the weight loss boost when I go back to SS - I am a little nervous about that!!

Christmas wasn't as hard as i was expecting, although I did have times where I wished I could be having some of the food!! I have proven to myself that I can do it though! :) So at the very least its been a learning curve. I hope you have had all had a good Christmas and here is to a happy and healthy New Year!!!

Back to SS going well....my second day today and feeling better than yesterday - I dont think i came out of ketosis as havent felt hungry yet....just had a few 'woe is me' moments :eek:, the usual why did I let myself put the weight back on in the first place etc, still having such a long way to go...but family have been great especially my fiance and have kept me focused on my goal...my wedding which is almost only 7months away!!! 12 weeks was always daunting, but to have completed 12 weeks of SS, 1 week of 810Kcal and have another 12weeks starring me in the face of SS again is just well difficult sometimes....they have almost turned into a person willing me to fail!! But I am not going to...I am taking one step at a time...one day at a time..I go back to work on 7th January and by that point I shall already be in my second week (well second week of second SS 12 week set...for some reason pretending its the start helps me to stay focused..) and then Ill have my measurements at the dress shop to look forward to on 16th January...small baby steps eventually turns into miles!! :D Have a Happy New Year everyone!!

Am I reading that right - 810 week fell over Christmas? How cool is that - you got to eat turkey and feel virtuous! :D

It is daunting to think of another 12 weeks of SS - but once you get going, the time flies by. And the loss after a week of 810 is usually a nice big one. Looking forward to seeing your wedding photos already! :D

Just read all of your diary - you have done amazing Big Girl! Keep up the excellent work! xxx

Am I reading that right - 810 week fell over Christmas? How cool is that - you got to eat turkey and feel virtuous! :D

It is daunting to think of another 12 weeks of SS - but once you get going, the time flies by. And the loss after a week of 810 is usually a nice big one. Looking forward to seeing your wedding photos already! :D

Hehe yep my 810 week was Christmas week....it was quite funny because everyone else who was having the 'full' christmas lunch were moaning that I had more turkey! :D It was a good moment!

I like your saying in your signature about being responsible for your efforts not results - its so true and something everyone doing the cambridge weight plan should remember!

Back