Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Big girl sounds like in the not to distant future you will be 'little girl'! Wait, that sounds really wrong....how about 'Petite girl'?!

I love the facial treat idea. Now I'm just 2lbs off my first 2 stone loss into my CWP journey, I am starting to care about how I look again and I am going to book in some treatments to spur me on! You have 6 weeks until dress fitting -I have about 6 weeks until my bday party (30th-eek!) so would LOVE to loose another stone and a half before that if possible!

(By the way, the little symbol you have that is running around in your signature has attracted my cats attention and he keeps trying to grab it!)

Big girl sounds like in the not to distant future you will be 'little girl'! Wait, that sounds really wrong....how about 'Petite girl'?!

I love the facial treat idea. Now I'm just 2lbs off my first 2 stone loss into my CWP journey, I am starting to care about how I look again and I am going to book in some treatments to spur me on! You have 6 weeks until dress fitting -I have about 6 weeks until my bday party (30th-eek!) so would LOVE to loose another stone and a half before that if possible!

(By the way, the little symbol you have that is running around in your signature has attracted my cats attention and he keeps trying to grab it!)

Hahahaha.....awwww bless!! As long as he doesn't damage your computer screen trying to catch it! :) I think learning to treat ourselves with non food ideas is one of the major steps as one of the reasons I am as big as I am is because I have always treated myself, celebrated etc with a massive meal. It is also a great way to relax and does wonders for your skin!!! You will lose a stone and half no problem!! Lets aim for that together?.....

Let's do it!!! A stone and a half from now would take me down to 10.5!! Wow -that will be my lightest in literally 7 years!!

Yeah, when I did WW if I had a great weigh in I would reward myself with wine and takeaway. I think that in hindsight that was just prolonging my food issues. I already used food as an emotional crutch. When upset or stressed I would eat. Then, when happy or celebrating -I would eat! Basically, there wasn't really a time when I didn't eat! By eliminating the food aspect its meant that I really have to deal with my actual emotions! That is a scary thing. I am really hoping that that's what will help me to a) get back into CWP after my planned week off and b) help me to maintain.

I find GretaGrip's diary a really good read, particularly for the maintenance side of things. Obviously I am not there yet (and won't be for a while!) but I'll definitely be referring to GG once that time comes!

Come over and say Hi any time you like NIkie. I know that im no longer doing CD but a lot of the other girls on there are and u definitely have a vested interest !

I have found that unfortunately maintenance is just as hard as the dieting , depressingly enough. And that being slim doesn't automatically mean you how feel über confident and amazing all the time. Which , in my head , when I was 15 stone I imagined it would be.

Thanks GretaGrip -I didn't mean to be a 'lurker' on your diary - I shall get involved in future! xx

Day 20....

I cant believe its coming to the end of my third week - had a couple of days where I have felt more hungry at times than normal but I think that is just cravings. Most of the time I am having to force myself to have all of my 4 products. :eek: Have a few moments of wanting something like a biscuit etc but I just think of my big day and my wedding dress.

Just keep thinking mini goals! :)

Yes!! Keep thinking mini goals! I reached my 2 stone mini goal that I was hoping for so my next mini goal is to get into the 10s. Wow, wow, wow I can't believe thats my next goal! What's your next mini goal?

I have felt a bit hungry at times-I normally realise then that I'm late having a shake! Today a few people have contacted me about my party and they are so excited to get dressed up for it so I'm back online looking at dresses! Can you recommend anything? I've looked at French Connection (Too expensive) and Lipsy (I love the VIP range but not sure I can pull the dresses off-even in 6 weeks time!)

I'm so jealous of you planning your wedding! I think my party is distracting me for now but next year I shall be bending OH's ear again to set the date! Lucky him!

Your doing fab !! Keep it up lovely

Xx

Nikie - I love monsoon for dresses and if you get them in the sale, they are fantastic prices!!!

Day 22.....

Week 3 done and dusted and another 3lbs down, Im quite happy with that as I do tend to have a slightly lower weight loss on my third week so 3lbs is great!! Yesterday was the first day I couldnt have my 4th product so I only had 3 :eek: - need to up my water intake as well as Im probably drinking a good amount but not my usual 3-4litres + green tea. I even managed to make cottage pie for the fiance last night and sit and watch a friend eat lunch today so all good!!

Had more retail therapy today and got quite a bit of my christmas shopping done! Who needs food when there is shopping!!! :D

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Just had a wee read through your dairy :)

Your doing great :)

What type of dress have you seen? The dress shopping was defo my favourite part of the wedding planning, well that and the tasting for the cake :p

Xx

You're doing fabulous.

How's your physical activity? I strongly recommend increasing your physical activity as it helps keeping your metabolism high and consumes a fair amount of calories. Shopping is good! You don't need to push yourself too hard, just slowly increase your walking (get off the bus a couple of stops earlier, etc). You'll enjoy it (because you will feel how easier it is now that you're lighter!).

Well done you are doing brilliantly!! I was 20st5 when I started on 15 July and I am now 16st4 - I was 21st3 originally but lost some weight doing Atkins before starting CD which meant I was already in ketosis.

I've been comparing your losses to mine during the first 3 weeks and they are exactly the same!!! I think your targets sound totally realistic - size wise I am comfortably an 18 (I was a size 24 when I started) and I'm very close to getting into a pair of size 16 straight leg jeans and a size 16 dress I bought 3 years ago for my best friend's wedding (was bought as a target dress as I was doing WW) I never got close to it fitting me.

As well as setting mini targets my 2 tips would be buying a pair of jeans a size smaller than you are and try them on every fortnight to see how close you are to getting into them, and also draw up a chart to keep on the fridge and mark up how much you've lost. I've drawn up pound coins in lines of stones and cross each pound off when I get past that point - a lovely person on here recommended it to me as it helped her and it's been brilliant to help me keep focused. I am now just 5 pounds off reaching my first 'big target' so need to draw up a second one soon. It feels brilliant!!!!

In terms of physical activity be careful, this week I have started toning exercise as I am starting to get very soft and wobbly, my friend is a personal trainer and she has recommended I keep up walking the 5 miles a day I am but also now starting toning at the gym so I don't get loose skin but she has warned me about not doing too much cardio as I am only having 600 calories a day. I'm moisturising daily and also taking collagen supplements to help with elasticity.

All the very best, you are going to look amazing on your wedding day xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All,

I am actually starting to forget what day I am on all the time! i suppose that's a good thing, means my mind is overly focusing on food and when I can next eat. Weight Loss seems to have slowed quite a bit this last week, probably need to up my exercise a bit - I have a desk job and do quite a few things in the evening so its been difficult to fit it all in!! I don't think the bars have helped either and wonder if this is why I am feeling hungry sometimes?? Ive never had a problem before but each time is different I suppose. Going to stick to the crunch bars as they have less carbs in and I am going to try and do a couple of days without them to see if it helps!

Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

Hi All,

I am actually starting to forget what day I am on all the time! i suppose that's a good thing, means my mind is overly focusing on food and when I can next eat. Weight Loss seems to have slowed quite a bit this last week, probably need to up my exercise a bit - I have a desk job and do quite a few things in the evening so its been difficult to fit it all in!! I don't think the bars have helped either and wonder if this is why I am feeling hungry sometimes?? Ive never had a problem before but each time is different I suppose. Going to stick to the crunch bars as they have less carbs in and I am going to try and do a couple of days without them to see if it helps!

Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

Thats defo a good thing - stops you thinking about food.

i really don't like the bars which is a shame. What excersize you thinking of doing?

have a good day :)

xx

Week 5 starts today.....

Yay i actually made it through my first month!!! :D Cant believe where the time has gone really....another 3lbs gone...decided to come off in the end!! Im noticing it in inches as well which is great! :) So in 4 weeks I have lost 22lbs!! Here is to the next 4 weeks!! Still finding the diet OK, very tired all the time, but i dont think that is diet related, i think its me having some sort of tiredness bug! I still crave from time to time although I am never hungry unless I am late for a shake/bar etc. Just keep thinking of my wedding!!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Have a good weekend Hun !! Your losses are fab :) x

Bit of a boost today - been able to get my stretchy size 20 jeans on (I was probably more a size 24 when I started) - they are still a little tight but wearable!!! :D

Hiya hun, you're doing amazing and your diary is great! Wedding must be great inspiration to keep you going on this diet, as it can get so hard at times.... Have you already picked your dress?

Wooo :) well done hunny :) that's fab xxx

Back