110 day countdown - CD Weight Loss Diary

Well done to you :) - the smell of bread or toast has to one of the very hardest things to smell / see & then can't eat! I love (used to) cold toast with proper butter yum yum

Why does butter have to be so bad !! Lol !! It is the hardest thing when u have children because we still have to have the "treats"in the cupboard - im giving some serious thought too putting the children on cambridge aswell ;)) x

Omg can't stop thinking about food :-( will have to go to bed soon just to stop myself from eating.... weird as not even hungry it's just craving food - I would usually have a curry & all the bits with it tonight & a nice bottle of wine... a bowl of sloppy porridge just didn't hit the spot lol

I'm actually beginning to wonder whether by eliminating food totally makes you become obsessed with it????

I didn't realise you could make crisps from the soups and muffins from the shakes etc... Just made a strawberry & vanilla muffin & was really not bad at all - had half now & half later - haven't got any soup packs because I couldn't stand them but will buy a few next week & try the crisps yummy yum yum :)

Well done on your weight loss yesterday, woo hoo! Great start!

Many thanks sounds quite low for a first week weight loss on cd but it was only after 4 days so I was happy with it x

Hey !! Well done on your weight loss ... 4 pounds us great !!! Spesh as it's only in 4 says !! U should be really proud :) I'm going to be starting the cd on the 23rd so I will be following your diary now to try and get a bit of an idea what it's like, like you said not eating for such a long time feels like it may make me a bit obsessed with food, but I've got lots planned for the 10 weeks I'll be on cd, I'm doing it with my cousin so we r going to be spending s lit if time licked in our bedrooms watching DVDs and sipping water haha !! How are u keeping yourself busy? X

Day 6 complete :) not been at all hungry today or even thought about food too much yippee...(even with everyone eating roast beef & Yorkshire puddings - my favourite (or one of my favourite dinners)) will find it a lot easier in the week whilst at work!

Hmmm weighed myself this morning & weight has slightly gone up since Saturday (almost a lb) - really upset as i have stuck to this 100% - however I promised myself I would stick with this until next official weigh in on Saturday & see what the results are then... Suppose just expecting the lbs to drop off day by day like they seem to for everyone else... so why would I be any different??? Anyway rant over just had my banana tetra & will get on with my work to take my mind off the lack of weight loss...

Day 7 nearly complete - only had 2 tetras today don't think I can face another one :-(

Day 8 & feeling positive today - determined to stick to this & not let food get the better of me!

Had no choice but to go into the canteen today & i managed to sit & drink my chocolate shake whilst everyone else ate - feeling very proud of myself :)

Ahh well done ! Im not sure how i will cope in a " food situation" dont think im as strong as you are at the moment so im steering well clear of it ! Ive come to terms with the fact that my social life will be non existent for a good while !!

Hi - I'm not that brave lol I've turned down every invite for drinks, curries, meals etc - debating whether it's actually safe to go to the cinema on Saturday! :)

hiya

well done on getting this far.

And by the way you lost 2.5 kg which is nearer 5.5 pounds than 4!

I just googled it, don't cheat yourself x x

Lol rattling Jo & thanks size 16 will do - I wish I got weighed in 1lbs or stones as I understand that! :)

Day 9 & 100% still thanks to all your kind advice & comments x I am definately sticking to ss plan for 1 whole month minimum x

Back