11ST Target...I will get there!

Note to self...make half the amount of spicy tomato pasta with chicken and peppers. Been eating it for 2 days hahaha.

Having said that it was good for a quick meal. :)

Wasn't feeling that great yesterday due to an issue, well, I was effing furious, stressed and deeply upset over something so ended up with a splitting headache and binging on a pack of seafood sticks and 2 slices of corned beef with a side of co-codamol.

I woke up exhausted and still a bit upset but I know how to deal with this issue so going to try not dominate me today.

Today is another day!

The scales are looking a bit iffy....I think all the pasta I eaten the other day may not have been a good idea....even though I ate speed with it.

I'm going to try and have a speed day today to see if I can jiggle things up a bit.

Just realised sweetener makes me hungry.

I consumed a good dinner followed by 3 bags of popcorn and a can of diet Irn Bru in the cinema and im currently STARVING!!!

Cup of tea it is lol.

P.s. Just noticed my BMI is under 40 now, I am REALLY happy about that.

Not feeling so fab today.

I don't feel sick and still have an appetite, but, I don't think SW ready meals/sausages agree with me. Had stomach cramps and a generally bad digestive system since about 11am.

I am consuming plenty of water so hopefully won't cause too much trouble.

I am really fancying wine today.

Not having any as it doesn't work for me even if I use syns for it...too risky, i'll end up off plan and having the bottle.

Will wait for Friday or Saturday. :innocent002:

Not feeling too good today. As well as feeling like i'm getting a cold, I have back pain amongst "other" pains. Painkillers are out today and I am going to have to sort some comfort food for later on. SW friendly of course.

Have to take son out somewhere which is an hour away...I don't wanna drive! :doh:

Aaaand they don't do anything SW friendly so I will be skipping lunch in favour of a couple of HiFi bars and cups of tea as you can't bring your own food.

Normally I would be okay with this but I don't feel on form at all and going to struggle. Had a good breakfast though.

Ok day today :)...as long as painkillers topped up...pain is awful if they wear off. :(

Doing good foodwise, decided on a comfort evening dinner. I wanted some bbq sauce but worked out for the little bit of sauce I could have a hifi bar...so...opted for the hifi bar. :D

Feeling a bit meh! today.

Ive been monitoring the scales a little bit and they have not been moving too well. I know they fluctuate and I should stick to once a week but I am a bit concerned.

I used to be able to have a cheat day on a Friday and it didnt have a knock on effect but I am thinking with the last 2 weeks I may have to limit it to stick to it completely foodwise and just have my wine.

Fingers crossed.

Im feeling pretty good today.

After a nasty 4lb fluctuation and my heart sinking thinking id gained...I have actually lost a lb.

Thought of the day.....

Stay away from the bloody scales until weigh day! ;)

Hiya! I have been away the last week, went with good intentions but went off plan but with a bit of caution.

Stood on scales when I got back (Monday, not my regular weigh day) and have had a gain of 3lb. Hoping to lose it by Friday by doing a speed week.

I was also taking medication while I was awsy for something which is known for bloating. Hoping now I have stopped it, it will help.

So....trying for a speed week.

I went and tried size 16 jeans yesterday...in both colours (one colour is usually snugger than the other in Next) and they fit comfortably so bought them!

Not quite dropped a size in tops yet...tried a 20 top on...fitted me delightfully in the body section but too snug on the arms :-( ....nearly there though if my arms will drop some fat lol.

Well done and nice NSV there too! :D

Back