11ST Target...I will get there!

Hope everyones doing well.

I'm feeling great...2 stone down :D:D:D.

Feeling the benefits already...i'm not as tired. Feel prettier and more confident.

Hopefully I can shift another 2 in 4 months.

Feel like a whale today.

Been on plan but star weeks beginning and the pains getting steadily worse. I suffer quite badly the first few days and need to alternate Ibu and Cocodamol for some comfort.

Theres no way im taking cocodamol tonight as weigh day in morning. It always bungs me up.

Gonna be a rough night with just Ibuprofen and paracetamol.

Not expecting a loss bit not expecting a gain either.

Oh I hope you feel better soon! I use a 'tens' machine to help me through my worst days when no amount of drugs will cut it. I hope the weigh in goes ok for you.

Thanks...

I gained 0.5lb. I'm not too bothered...it just fell at the absolute wrong time to be weighed. I have my leggings and fat jeans out cos I am that bloated.

I'm hoping to lose 2-3 next week to make up for it.

Have the pain under control now so a bit happier.

Not eaten great at all today. Still on plan but blitzed my syns and not had any speed yet today.

Need to make up for it.

keep the focus, you CAN do this!

well done on the 2 1/2lbs!

Wellll, I'm being told my ass is disappearing lol...which i'm gonna take as a compliment haha.

I also got into a size 18 dress at Dorothy Perkins...I have yet to see if that was a fluke and have ordered 3 other dresses what I like in an 18 (anything for some retail therapy haha).

I'm hoping for a 2lb loss this week as i'm ready to be out of the 14's now.

LOL! take it as a compliment and run!

I am sure it was not a fluke!

Thanks, its my arms im doubtful with. The arms was stretchy so think thats why it fit.

We shall see anyway :) Either way im shrinking haha.

Well Done! told ya!!!!

Royally screwed up last night.

I drank not one....but two bottles of wine.

Feel horrendous this morning and praying it doesnt affect my weightloss on Friday morning. :bolt:

Back