11st to lose!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
hey there! im doing cambridge, i started 3 weeks ago. I have approx 11st to lose, takening me from 23st to 12st. Im 17 years old, and have a daughter, whos 3months old. Iv Lost 2st already and weigh 21st atm.

My first "mini" goal is 17st so 4st to go!, god it feels like its going to take so long to get there:sigh:, but then i supose it toke a while to go on.

kim x

hey there! im doing cambridge, i started 3 weeks ago. I have approx 11st to lose, takening me from 23st to 12st. Im 17 years old, and have a daughter, whos 3months old. Iv Lost 2st already and weigh 21st atm.

My first "mini" goal is 17st so 4st to go!, god it feels like its going to take so long to get there:sigh:, but then i supose it toke a while to go on.

kim x

Hey Kimmie, Just wanted to say well done on your loss so far, over 2stone thats is brill in 3weeks.You are really powering along.I think your right breaking it into chunks it kinda makes the journey easier.You will be at 17 in no time. Keep going hun your doing fab :)

becky x

wow, 2 stone in 3 weeks, that's amazing, well done!

What a fabulous start Kim - and your daughter is an absolute poppet!

Keep on glugging and you'll hit your next goal before you know it

kim x

Oh my God, thats exactly what I weighed to start with! I am aiming to be 13 stone, see how I go then, I am now in week 13 and I really cannot believe how much I have lost or more how so so quickly the time has gone, each week is a sure incentive! Yo have taken the most important step by starting, well done, wish I'd done it at 17!!!
T x

Hi Kimmi, How are you hun? Wel done on your loss so far you are doing brilliantly. Also your daughter is gorgeous. Im following the cambridge diet too and have so far lost just over 2 stone have around another 9 stone to go. Good luck with your mini goal you will get there in no time xx

Kimmie

Your baby girl is beautiful! You'll lose it all with that motivation smiling at you everyday! It wont take forever either, stay focused and keep us up to date.

Brenda
X

Hi Kimmie - you are doing brilliant and what a little cutie your baby is !

Wow, that is something for celebration at this stage, you are doing so well. Good luck in reaching your goals!!!

Back