12 stone by 18 July??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I want to be 12 stone by July 18th, is that possible? At that point I will be one stone of my first possible final goal, alth I might re-assess nearer the time. We have an end of term works do, booze and a fish and chip supper with a quiz evening, sounds dull, beleive me theres nowt so rowdy as teachers!!!!

Today I weigh 13st10lb, after STS this week. :sigh: (maybe thats because I lost 10lb last week?? who knows??)

Is this possible? The only deviation is an end of school "do" for some of us Mums who children are moving up to a new school, and chances are its a last goodbye for many of us. We are out for a Chinese & I have already had some great advice on how to minimize the damage might cause.

Any thoughts much appreciated? Feeling pretty down today, which is odd coz I've felt on a high the past few days, really fired up for slimdom!!! Cheer me up chaps!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    As of today we are the same weight Sarah:)

Why don't we give it our best shot and see what happens:rolleyes:

Being a slowish loser I would estimate for myself I might get to 12 stone 5 pounds if I keep as I am going...

Love Mini xxx
  5. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

I'm not an expert infact I know nothing lol, but you want to lose 24llb in 6 weeks and 3 days. So an average of 4lb a week, have you averaged this before ? I was talking to another CD'er when I went to pick up my first lot of shakes yesterday and she said she averaged about 4 lb a week over the 10 weeks she'd been doing it.

Good luck :)
  6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Putting it like this I prob am being unrealisitc, however, all I can do is grit my teeth and get on with the business in hand! After all, I can be a darn sight closer than I am now, cant I ??? LOL!!!!
  7. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

:D Absolutely, you're in a win win situation either way.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.